New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2013 :  2:36:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Transmission is a component of many traditions, but it a major component of the inner (or mystical) aspects of the gnostic Christian tradition. Transmissions can be "sent" by divine beings and also masters or adepts of the tradition.

There are two main types of transmission. The lower form is at the level of the "mind" and is often called a mind transmission. The higher form is at the level of the heart (or inner heart) and is often called a "light" transmission.

A mind level transmission is commonly associated with the 3rd eye (mind) and is at the astral level. Energy is sent in a directed way to another being, and this energy is translated by the mind into some sort of vision (or healing). The experience (and power) of the transmission is highly dependent on both the clarity of the sender and receiver beings. Depending on the "frequency range" of the transmission, issues and fears in the subconscious mind may be hit. The resulting mind translation can create a very wild perception/experience. This is also why astral travel/mediumship is not recommended in many traditions, as it is possible for the mind to be "fooled" or for negative beings to hide behind deep subconscious issues and fears. Finally, this type of transmission is still at the level of duality, as the mind still believes there are two beings (sender and receiver) and hence is subject to things like the perception of "shielding".

A light level transmission is very rare and at the level of the "inner heart" or soul. To send such a transmission, one must have realized oneness, or in Christian terms be at least a highly developed "saint" (or master of the tradition). To even notice/receive such a transmission one must have an open heart (open 4th chakra). A light transmission is beyond the local mind and is a communication directly at the soul level. Depending on one's integration at the soul level, the information is then sort of "decompressed" into components that can be understood by the mind. Those with a developed third eye and the capacity to receive a light transmission will often "see" the transmitting soul which can look like a multicolored burning bush at the level of conscious mind.

In a light transmission, the sender has realized oneness and sort of "overlays" their aspect of consciousness on the person, then the natural "light" that they are flows through. In a light transmission, everything that is the sending "being" is included/given to the person. In the process, it is more about the persons ability to "receive". To the receiving person it can feel like "being in a bubble" or like their body pressure has dramatically increased/gotten heavy. Additionally, a divine being/master can share/extend mind clarity (peace that passes human understanding) and the Holy Spirit (Kundalini) in the process.

Transmissions are normally at the "grace" of the divine beings. Mental clarity and an open heart are the key in contacting divine beings. Once one realizes oneness, you can directly overlay/merge with divine beings up to your relative clarity.

trip1

USA
739 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  09:53:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit trip1's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing, jeff.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  11:16:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jeff

I would be interested in knowing how this differs, if it does, from Samyama healing, from someone picking up peaceful energy from someone else, from healing in general.

Is is similar or are you talking about something different altogether?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  11:16:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....very, very interesting.

Let me repeat the "Ahhhhhhh....." as in "awe, awesome" or "ohhh, that is fascinating" or "uh-huh, that sounds true" or "ahem!--I have experienced that...kind of " or finally, "ah shucks, I'll just have to look deeper into the matter."

No, seriously, thank you for this breakdown of transmissions. A marvelous aspect of the Path, indeed.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  11:49:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle

Hi Jeff

I would be interested in knowing how this differs, if it does, from Samyama healing, from someone picking up peaceful energy from someone else, from healing in general.

Is is similar or are you talking about something different altogether?

Thanks

Hi Sparkle,

Ultimately transmission and Samyama healing are the same thing or a similar process. The difference is found in the relative clarity of the "transmitting person". All directed healing is essentially a form of what I am calling mind transmission. The difference is really just what is happening at a conscious vs. subconscious level of "mind". In Samyama, one is sort of dropping something into the divine, but one still perceives that they are separate from the divine. In a light transmission, one "knows" that they are (or one with) the divine.

In simple terms, the greater the clarity of one's realization, the greater the "power" and energetic frequency ranges that are affected. Also, what is actually received is dependent on the acceptance/clarity of the "receiving" person.

(Trip & Bodhi - thanks for your kind words)

(Edit - iPad format issue)

Edited by - jeff on Nov 09 2013 11:51:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  12:27:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jeff,

How is this different than shaktipat?

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  12:53:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kami

Hi Jeff,

How is this different than shaktipat?

Thanks.

Hi Kami,

Shaktipat is a transmission that has different meanings (and effects) depending on the relative "clarity" of the person giving it.In true Shaktipat, the person shares a bubble of their being/awareness at the deepest (or highest) layer of consciousness that they are capable of. This causes sort of a temporary "hole" in ones obstructions/ego issues. With the hole one often notices energies that were beyond there current consciousness depth. If one surrenders/accepts, it can sort of start an unraveling process as the person now knows there is something beyond to normal mind state. Shakipat works best if one surrenders to the guru, which creates an ongoing energetic unraveling effect. More often, the hole is temporary (or the change minimal) as the person goes back to normal fear/issue patterns.

Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  1:18:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you. So, to repeat the question, how is the transmission you are describing different than shaktipat?

Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  1:19:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Jeff
That makes sense in the way you describe it.

In that way it seems we are all transmitting in some form or another but when it is in the usual hum drum of general living it is not felt as anything special. I suppose one could say that when someone triggers our stuff it could be seen as a form of transmission and this could be a triggering of something like anger but also maybe peace.
- so is projection a form of transmission -?

Powerful transmissions I have received have been through the eyes, two of note have been from Thich Nhat Hanh and Amma
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  1:43:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Thank you. So, to repeat the question, how is the transmission you are describing different than shaktipat?

Hi Kami,

As I said above, Shaktipat is a specific form of transmission. If the person/being "giving it", has the clarity, it is at what I call the level of "light". If not, it is a mind base energetic transmission.

Best wishes,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  1:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Thanks Jeff
That makes sense in the way you describe it.

In that way it seems we are all transmitting in some form or another but when it is in the usual hum drum of general living it is not felt as anything special. I suppose one could say that when someone triggers our stuff it could be seen as a form of transmission and this could be a triggering of something like anger but also maybe peace.
- so is projection a form of transmission -?

Powerful transmissions I have received have been through the eyes, two of note have been from Thich Nhat Hanh and Amma

Hi Sparkle,

Seeing transmissions coming from the eyes is very common. The mind translates what it can't quite comprehend into something that makes sense. We often associate eyes with seeing or light. My guess is that you were receiving/accepting at a subconscious (beyond conscious awareness) level and you thought of it that way. There is nothing to really "see" in a light transmission as it is clarity shared(clear light or state of knowledge).

Like with your anger point, when one's obstructions are "hit", it can often bring up emotions like anger as a response.

Best,
Jeff

Edited by - jeff on Nov 09 2013 1:53:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  3:42:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jeff

quote:

Hi Kami,

As I said above, Shaktipat is a specific form of transmission. If the person/being "giving it", has the clarity, it is at what I call the level of "light". If not, it is a mind base energetic transmission.

Best wishes,
Jeff

Thanks Jeff. So what you are describing is Shaktipat. Have to say I'm still not sure what you mean by "specific type of transmission".

As you said earlier, the receiver's level of "clarity" is important. Thus, a plain old Shaktipat can be what you describe as higher "light" transmission if the receiver is clear enough. Yes?

Also, I'd say a very powerful master doesn't need surrender - he/she can and does transmit in a way that alters the obstructions in the receiver. Such powerful masters are those that have no ownership of it; they are established in Oneness, not seeing anyone as being "other" than them. Thus, the transmission may not be intentional. It just happens. So many examples of this in the lives of saints like Ramana Maharshi, Papaji, etc.

Transmission/Shaktipat (also called Deeksha) pans all paths across faiths and spiritual paths. However, enlightenment (knowing one's true nature to be Brahman) cannot be transmitted as "knowledge". There can be temporary glimpses had of one's true nature by the guru's touch (Swami Vivekananda had that glimpse from his guru Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Yogananda from Sri Yukteshwar, Gangaji from Papaji, Rumi from Shams Tabrizi..... And so on). But as you described, these are temporary states - one needs to work on their own obstructions/karma/vasanas.. Would be nice if we could go to a guru who can transmit this higher knowledge in a few minutes and we could be "done"

Shaktipat has been a big part of my sadhana.. I'd agree with Sparkle that we are all transmitting in every moment..

Thanks for this interesting thread.

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  5:37:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Thanks Jeff. So what you are describing is Shaktipat. Have to say I'm still not sure what you mean by "specific type of transmission".

As you said earlier, the receiver's level of "clarity" is important. Thus, a plain old Shaktipat can be what you describe as higher "light" transmission if the receiver is clear enough. Yes?

Also, I'd say a very powerful master doesn't need surrender - he/she can and does transmit in a way that alters the obstructions in the receiver.

Hi Kami,

By "specific" type of transmission, I meant a transmission with a specific "intent" or purpose.

I would agree that the receiver's clarity is important, but a transmitting person cannot send beyond their own clarity. In essence, their own obstructions block the light/energy from flowing through, so a mind level transmission would not be "upgraded". Also, if the receiver had greater clarity than the transmitter, then the light flow in "oneness" would be the opposite direction (kind of like equalizing pressure).

Also, I would disagree with you regarding a powerful master "overriding" someone. A master may share his bubble of clarity, but the receiver must surrender/let go of the obstructions. Directly overriding and altering mental states is possession, and even though a master may have such power, they would never do such a thing.

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  6:49:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Also, if the receiver had greater clarity than the transmitter, then the light flow in "oneness" would be the opposite direction (kind of like equalizing pressure).

Is it possible that if there is no "specific intent" for sending transmission on the receiver's end, then the "equalizing pressure effect" doesn't happen, regardless of the level of clarity on either side?

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  9:06:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
CarsonZi, my guess would be no, since the target's openness and intent to receive would automatically translate into a transmission 'in the opposite direction,' but that's just a deduction based on what Jeff is sharing.

quote:
This is also why astral travel/mediumship is not recommended in many traditions, as it is possible for the mind to be "fooled" or for negative beings to hide behind deep subconscious issues and fears.

I have not come across any definition of 'astral travel' as an exclusive concept from other forms of conscious dreaming. The only distinction that could be based on something would be accounts of those who have had a near death experiences, yet from what I've read, anything that happens in NDEs isn't exclusive and can and does manifest in other 'lighter' states of consciousness. NDEs, OBEs, astral projection, lucid dreaming, dream experiences, and even mediumship and telepathy aren't always deliberate choices.

To indiscriminately wrap up a huge part of the human experience and label it as 'not recommended' does the opposite by raising curiosity and highlighting the potential found in such states. Costs and benefits, risks and rewards, the way of nature in learning by first-hand experience and testing, not hiding from reality and delaying the inevitable. The human spirit deserves more credit than vagaries, sweeping generalizations, and more fear.

Many traditions work with possession or elements that can easily fit that classification. So it is clear that traditions vary across the spectrum, and one's warning or misfortune is another's moment of special significance.

quote:
Transmissions are normally at the "grace" of the divine beings. Mental clarity and an open heart are the key in contacting divine beings.

Would you say this arises in pair whenever one has any form of divine striving, or otherwise engaged in some spiritual practice? Do these keys amplify the ability to establish contact, or are they necessary prerequisites without which one is left to fend for themselves?

I've always felt that meditation connected the personal with all others who resonate at that level, and makes one ever more available to the grace of all forms of higher beings and divine ascendents.

Insightful reading about the various forms of transmission, and how it can serve a valuable place in the overall scheme. Your description about Shaktipat and also negative beings make a lot of intuitive sense. Hopefully more can be uncovered about these topics, and with urgency, since they hold a lot of promise in bringing about a lot of positive and timely change.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  9:18:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

quote:

Also, if the receiver had greater clarity than the transmitter, then the light flow in "oneness" would be the opposite direction (kind of like equalizing pressure).

Is it possible that if there is no "specific intent" for sending transmission on the receiver's end, then the "equalizing pressure effect" doesn't happen, regardless of the level of clarity on either side?

Love,
Carson

Hi Carson,

Interesting question. All of us are beings of "light", hence what we think of as issues/fears are really things that block or obscure the light. We are all constantly radiating to our level of clarity. So at the level of a light transmission there is shared oneness or both "beings" are radiating the light that passes through naturally. At light level there is just shared openness, so both parties automatically transmit and get hit at any obstruction they may have.

Mind transmissions maintain a perspective of separation, so both parties would need to engage.

The issue is that much of it happens at a deep subconscious level, so consciously you may say "no", but subconsciously you go with the "yes".

Hope your arm is feeling better.

Jeff
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  9:27:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Aum,

I would agree that everyone should go inside and explore for yourself. I was not trying imply that people should not explore things like astral travel. Since this thread was form a Christian perspective, I just wanted to give the warning/rational. It is easy to be misled by what the mind "thinks" it sees and hears when one starts to perceive beyond the local body-mind.

I would also agree that meditation and the world itself leads us to the contacts (divine or not) that we need for our own personal spiritual development.

Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2013 :  06:38:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jeff and all

Thanks for this lovely inquiry into light transmission.

As far as we are aware, the light (is this the Paramatman Light in yoga?)seems to be everywhere and in all things, including other realms - the oneness.

We can invoke this light through prayer, mantra, japa or simply by placing our attention on it, or some internally seen form of it. This can produce what seems like an embodied experience of the light.

In my experience though, whilst this practice is nice it also needs to be balanced with the sound inquiry of everyday interactive living with people, the messy stuff.

So maybe the light can bath us in a warm glow but not necessarily penetrate to clear obstructions, maybe we need the transmissions of other beings around us to ground the light properly within by rubbing off each other with all the usual anger, envy, hatred, jealousy etc., as well, of course, as the kindness, love, compassion.

I suppose what I'm saying is that, for me, there is a danger in getting too hung up on the light too much as it can insulate us from other people and thereby our own obstructions, without clearing them. If we could live happily like this that would be fine, but that is not my experience.
I think we can end up with the "seesaw effect" of going from wonderful light experience and then plummet into the mess of our obstructions - which of course brings us back to the importance of a good self-paced and regular practice as being "yer only man" as they say.

Maybe I am incorrect above in saying that light does not penetrate obstructions, maybe it does in an unregulated and un-self-paced way.

Would you say that transmissions from Masters or Mistresses contain the same traps?
Thanks, I hope that's clearish

Edited by - Sparkle on Nov 10 2013 06:52:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2013 :  08:11:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

As far as we are aware, the light (is this the Paramatman Light in yoga?)seems to be everywhere and in all things, including other realms - the oneness.

We can invoke this light through prayer, mantra, japa or simply by placing our attention on it, or some internally seen form of it. This can produce what seems like an embodied experience of the light.

In my experience though, whilst this practice is nice it also needs to be balanced with the sound inquiry of everyday interactive living with people, the messy stuff.

So maybe the light can bath us in a warm glow but not necessarily penetrate to clear obstructions, maybe we need the transmissions of other beings around us to ground the light properly within by rubbing off each other with all the usual anger, envy, hatred, jealousy etc., as well, of course, as the kindness, love, compassion.

I suppose what I'm saying is that, for me, there is a danger in getting too hung up on the light too much as it can insulate us from other people and thereby our own obstructions, without clearing them. If we could live happily like this that would be fine, but that is not my experience.
I think we can end up with the "seesaw effect" of going from wonderful light experience and then plummet into the mess of our obstructions - which of course brings us back to the importance of a good self-paced and regular practice as being "yer only man" as they say.

Maybe I am incorrect above in saying that light does not penetrate obstructions, maybe it does in an unregulated and un-self-paced way.

Would you say that transmissions from Masters or Mistresses contain the same traps?

Hi Sparkle,

Your words resonate deeply here.. Just throwing in my meager one cent here..

From a yogic standpoint, the issue about transmissions is a bit complex and dependent on many things. In a disciple or receiver of transmission, the effect is highly dependent on one's guna, which also determines the degree to which one can surrender. Copying from another post I'd written:
Guna is "quality", tendency or aptitude. All of creation can be seen to be composed of 3 gunas - tamas, rajas and sattva. Tamas refers to the quality of inertia, darkness, and/or heaviness, rajas of movement, action, dynamism and sattva of purity, lightness, light. Tamas makes up the structure of the universe, rajas provides movement, and sattva the intelligence. In all creatures, these qualities in specific combinations, make up the psyche/nature. Evolution consists of moving from tamas to rajas to sattva. Tamas in us results in inertia, lack of motivation, laziness, etc, rajas results in activity (and hyperactivity), movement, determination, accomplishment, etc and sattva results in quiet mind, clarity, purity of being, etc.

Gunas also determine the "tightness" of ego-identification. Tamas results in total entrapment in the ego (separate self) on all levels, rajas to a lower degree and sattva to a still lower degree.

Thus, someone who is sattvic (relatively clear due to the work done previously, but continues to have a light ego identification) can, by the guru's touch or glance (Shaktipat, transmission) wake up - lose that ego identification. If the ego identification was so flimsy previously, this Shaktipat will result in permanent loss of that separate I-ness.. This is what happened with Papaji - his sadhana was intense as was his Bhakti, for decades.. It took one glance from Ramana Maharshi for him to wake up.

Those with rajasic and tamasic tendencies may also experience a temporary loss of "I-ness" with a guru's Shaktipat, but will need to continue to work on their issues.. Along the same example as above, thousands of people came to see Maharshi and many didn't feel anything. Some had temporary or fleeting glimpses of nondual awareness and continued to practice and enquire, years later falling out of the "I-ness".

Although surrender on the disciple's part is needed most of the time, historical examples suggest that in some cases gurus over-ride the receiver's will.. As in the case of Swami Vivekananda, who didn't "surrender" to Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, but demanded in disbelief if he knew God. When the guru said yes, he demanded again, "Show me then." At which, the guru touched him and sent him into Nirvikalpa samadhi. It was after he came out of it that he surrendered to the guru. Plenty of such examples around powerful gurus - why they do this with some disciples (if they do it intentionally) is a mystery. I do not think any of us here is qualified to know what a guru does or does not do.

Sure, spiritual practices will most certainly take us to the sattvic state. But ultimately it is only Grace that takes us beyond ego identification. And Grace can and does occur frequently in the form of transmission. But transmission by itself is not enough - our vasanas are ours to work on. A guru can attenuate the disciple's karma, but not take all of it - on one level, there isn't anything to take; all of the karma is merely a result of false ego identification. Once we step out of it, the issue of karma no longer applies..

It is hard to know who is qualified to "give" that transmission. Anyone that declares, "I can do it" is talking about energy transfer or phenomena which are common and easily done by anyone a bit along the path (not Shaktipat in the true sense). A true guru is one that really doesn't have any ownership of "light", and continuously gives freely to all, whether they ask for it or not - divine outpouring love. Like water, that light takes the shape of the container it flows into - the disciple, where they are (guna wise) and what they need at the moment.

Long and drawn out one cent.

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2013 :  10:40:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Sparkle,

I have found that a light transmission from a divine being (or true master/mistress) is an incredible gift of "grace". As the bible describes, it is like a helping hand from Jesus (or Mary/Krishna).

Also, if one is thinking or seeing something, they are in the "mind" and it is not what I am calling a light transmission. True light cannot be seen, it is more like a state of knowing in the "inner heart".

Best wishes,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2013 :  12:10:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jeff! Got a curve ball, squirrelly-whirly, spur-of-the-moment question for you...and that is: would you, personally, consider yourself to fall under the category of being a "true master" or "divine being", as you describe, and if so, are you able to send said transmissions, which apparently occur on an inner heart level--beyond any normal, or even astral, texture of visual perception?
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2013 :  2:45:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bodhi,

I consider everyone a "divine being". Most just have issues and fears that "obscure" them from the truth found in the "inner heart". Also, one does not really "send" light transmissions, one lets the light flow through (or "is" the light).

To your broader question, I hold no title or rank in any lineage. I am just a guy who goes "inside" and shares what he finds with any who are interested. But, when I post on topics like this, I post from experience.

Best regards,
Jeff

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2013 :  4:11:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Splendid. Thank you, Jeff.
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2013 :  4:49:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2013 :  5:42:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kami

Thanks for your response, it's good to see it from the perspective of Gunas, which is something I haven't looked at much.

The word "grace" is a beautiful word and invokes a feeling of mystery when spoken of like that.
My guess is that it could be replaced with "when the person is ripe", what do you think.
I think the Buddha said wisdom is more important than light and this makes sense to me, so whilst I do perceive the light, (to what extent I don't know), my work with people as a response of compassion is more important to me than light.

Blessings

Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2013 :  5:55:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Sparkle,

I have found that a light transmission from a divine being (or true master/mistress) is an incredible gift of "grace". As the bible describes, it is like a helping hand from Jesus (or Mary/Krishna).

Also, if one is thinking or seeing something, they are in the "mind" and it is not what I am calling a light transmission. True light cannot be seen, it is more like a state of knowing in the "inner heart".

Best wishes,
Jeff

Thanks for clarifying your understanding of light transmission. I could safely say I have received a few of those. Personally I wouldn't make a big deal of them now, although at the time it was a big deal. As I indicated to Kami above, for me it's about service and at this stage without service I may as well die.
However please don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying I'm enlightened or anything like that, but I'm not particularly bothered with it either.

Blessings
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000