Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Hi im new to the forums, shakti charged! lol
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eyeopen

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2013 :  5:16:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi am new to the forums.

I have had a awakaning not really sure when as I always had soemthing going threw me the last few years.

I believe Im awakened and I think things arent goign as good as they use to.

I dont know if I have had blocks, I kind of used tantric ways as things started off, i didnt want to but found that I had to to keep the energy unblocked and moving, I use to use mantras which dont really work now, then I fell ill, I had food poisoning, then physical injuries, I couldnt meditate, excercise, do anything for a while.

I have decided to go down the celibate route as it just seemed that it was better to keep up the energy. But also realise that being a guy, sometimes the body doesnt agree! I dont udnerstand what happeens half the time, lol, but you jsut cant keep it all in!

I feel I have a blockage in the sacral chakra, so I dont know what to do. Im not using any tantric methods, I thought of it but I dotn really know enough about it, and also I didnt think it was for me.

I did use to do alot of meidtation, chakra work, mantra etc. But now I find it difficult to get grounded, or have energy going threw me like before, sometimes I do have a nice energy flow but I find it shuts down quite alot. When the energy is flowing I find it quite easy to clear myself of energies and move energy around, although it isnt as powerful as it use to be.

I know Kundalini works in stages but Im not sure if the way it is working for me is this, or rather if I need to clear my sacral chakra and sexual energies properly before the energy starts to raise properly. I have felt alot of pain in the pelvis and like bad energies, not like bliss at all.

When I start meditation or chakra work, it feels as though the energy is killing me, or end up getting stuck that I feel like im dying. Im not quite sure what is going on, I feel al though Im not in control most fo the time, and since being ill I dont cant feel the difference between the energies within me.

So im not sure what to do now Any Suggestions to what is happaning or what way I could go? I cant seem to have an clear mind to meditate, or do anything regarding kundalini.

I dont do pranayama, as I find it difficult to breath, I have started excercising again as I have an injury I had to stop it and it is a whiplash injury so certain things are hard for me at the moment.

I would appreciate some tips regarding pranayama etc, I do clear energies in me and also when I do this it seems to get stuck and hurt, again not sure if its all to do with blocked sacral.

I do feel my innerself callign when I think of sex, but not sure if its saying stay clear or go for it.

Also I just wanted to ask if things like reiki, especially kundalini reiki help along the path of shakti?

Thankyou.

Eyeopen.

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2013 :  12:49:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Eyeopen:

Have you reviewed the AYP main lessons and tantra lessons, covering deep meditation, spinal breathing pranayama, sex and spirituality, and many other practical aspects of full-scope yoga?

You can find specific lessons on Kundalini (and many other topics) in the AYP topic index.

You may also find these lessons helpful:
On Chakras: http://www.aypsite.org/47.html
On Brahmacharya and Celibacy: http://www.aypsite.org/T9.html

Check the links in the left side border of this page for additional key lessons.

If you have further questions feel free to bring them here.

Wishing you all the best on your path. Practice wisely and enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

eyeopen

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2013 :  11:55:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi and thanks I will go threw this.

I was on a site and they said that Normal Reiki, Usui Reiki wasnt good for kundalini, as it conflicted with its cleansing is this true, if not do you have any idea how I could find out? I also heard Kundalini Reiki is good to help the kundalini process is this true?

Do you think my sacral chakra might be blocked as I have been practising Bramacharya? I did feel before I started this I had a steady flow of energy however now it feel sometimes more deeper but not flowing like before.

I will go threw the forum and see what I can find, thankyou.

I like your saying the Guru is in you, lol.

Shukriya.

Edited by - eyeopen on Oct 13 2013 12:06:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2013 :  11:55:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
just do your daily practices. celibacy is a side effect in my experince. if your daily practises arent cutting it something needs to be done. either be more involved with the current practices or incorporate something else. the idea is to get prana moving upwards, semen is sort of pulled up with it in a way. at least this is how i feel. im not educated in the yogic sciences

edit: do pranayama

Edited by - adishivayogi on Oct 29 2013 12:08:32 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000