New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2013 :  10:41:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
The topic under discussion is primarily Kundalini Crisis and Multi-dimensional Present Moment Awareness. However it will undoubtedly cover other subjects as well...for example bliss, suffering, bhakti and sweet nurturance...it being a product of my own k crisis and dysfunctionality and hopefully that of others who choose to join in.

I've been hurting, others are hurting, the planet is groaning, and Kundalini Awakening is like yeast in the bread dough. We have to knead the dough if we want it to rise. Then we will bake it and eat it and it will be delicious. Sanctified bread dough. Remember the Oracle, the cool lady baking cookies in the first Matrix movie? When she served Neo those fresh baked cookies hot right out of the oven...that's what I'm talking about. Sweet nurturance. Comfort food. The Matrix cookies are manna from heaven. Sanctified bread dough (humanity) - same thing.

Having just finished reading The Presence Process by Michael Brown, finding emphatic disagreement w/illustrious and brilliant author regarding the sharing of our personal presence stories or any of our joys and grievances for that matter...In my experience nothing could be more important and more pressing to engage in conversation w/others. People are hurting, our beautiful planet is in pain. We have to let it out, to vent and to give ourselves the time and space to heal. The divine comforter is with us in the form of Shakti, goddess of the Kundalini Awakening.

Please O Great Spirit let others be moved to chime in

However if it is not the will of Great Spirit for others to participate in this discussion, that is okay too. Let others who are hurting in this world be comforted in the knowledge that they are not alone. We are all hurting, well quite a few of us at any rate. Be comforted. The bread is rising. When the bread comes out of the oven, there's going to be a party and you're invited!

love love love
parvati

edit/typo

Edited by - parvati9 on Jun 20 2013 2:09:11 PM

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2013 :  11:37:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're honest words hit home for me Parvati...I sure hurt. But who doesn't?

Some deny they hurt including me at times as I put on a game face to function in the world. But there's no way I can do sitting practices with denial in my heart and no way to do sitting practices without some present moment awareness.

So thanks my friend for giving me a chance to admit and not deny my hurt.

I wanna cook up some of that sanctified bread and share it...next stop is reading The Presence Process.
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2013 :  2:04:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bill

Thanks for weighing in, I was hoping you would. Talk to me, what's happening? From my perspective, you don't seem like the kind of dude who's in denial. So what's up? No need to bare all on a public forum - whatever you're comfortable with sharing. Can you try to sum it up? TPP book is so good it's almost required reading for the dysfunctional adult. I found it difficult to wade through but well worth it. At the beginning, he says we have a choice: To experience TPP directly or only read the book. What he's suggesting is - even if you aren't ready to make a commitment to the 10 week course, there's a lot to be gained from just reading the book.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2013 :  5:37:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
...After getting the book I literally saw my very young infant self in my playpen, feeling desperately sad. I wasn't able to sit up yet, and even had difficulty holding my head up. It was my grandmother who took care of me for the first few years of my life b/c my mother couldn't bear to look at me. From the playpen I was watching my mother's movements and even at that tender young age I recognized my mother and wondered why she wasn't able to love me or at least hold me from time to time...

It has been mentioned in my other thread how I experienced a huge load off once my mother was forgiven. This quote was originally posted to a different thread. It may be instructive to use it as an example of how I think TPP works to free us from the emotional charge of negative reactions generated in the first seven years of our lives It should be noted that I didn't have a particularly traumatic childhood when compared to that of others. While my mother didn't readily embrace motherhood, she eventually warmed up to it and did fairly well. Michael's meditation technique is the key for TPP and I won't go into it in this discussion. I've tried as well as I can to follow his instructions and not really done a good job of it. But apparently effort counts.

According to Michael, emotional charges are transmitted from parent to child. The bond between parent and child is intense and powerful. Amazingly, once a parent integrates a negative charge from their own childhood experience, it automatically removes that same negative charge from their children as well. At the end of the book, Michael gives an example of how a father witnessed the healing of his devastated daughter simply by successfully processing his own negatively charged emotional issues from his childhood.

I was only an hour into the book when the above memory surfaced. It's the earliest recollection I have of my childhood. It's not been that hard to process although I definitely tried to avoid it. Typical of how I deal w/things of this nature, I promptly made a mental note and then proceeded to forget it, or rather tried to forget it. Well...I kept on trying to suppress it but it kept coming up again. Obviously I was ready to process it.

The above memory or vision whatever it is, occurred over a week ago. As it kept resurfacing and I kept resuppressing it, the memory was gradually getting a bit more of my attention and therefore being worked on sort of half-heartedly. It wasn't until I looked at the post I had just made (above quote) that it became obvious I had been dodging the issue. It was time to deal with it.

In order to deal with it, it had to become the number one priority in my life. I stayed with it. When my attention wandered, I gently brought my attention back to the memory. That child in me needed my attention and I was going to give it to her. That's all I did. I stayed with it --- until waves of love and gratitude were pouring out of me. The charge was gone. I believe it has been successfully integrated into my conscious awareness.

Now when I see that image, it brings joy and appreciation for all my parents did for me. The emotional charge doesn't seem to be there any more. In fact, what was under that emotional charge is enormous admiration and respect for my parents, both of them. Now when I consciously bring the focus of my attention back to that infant in the playpen, do you know what I see? I see a sweet happy child, cooing, drooling, smiling, chuckling to herself...and probably wetting her diapers too.

love
parvati

Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2013 :  12:21:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I downloaded the Kindle version of the book right after I posted Parvati but then left for work.

I'm committed to twice daily meditation but I have a lot less concentration than I should. If I don't quit trying it will improve on its own but after Mr. Anderson's posts, and yours and others about The Presence Process I see that as something to pursue as an aid to sitting practices.

You say you don't see me as in denial (it felt really good for you to say that) but I am when I'm not in the present moment which is too often.

To sum it up: I wanna do what you just did in your last post!
Pretty awesome Parvati to give your undivided attention to your inner child's wounded feelings until she was healed after all these years...how real is that. Then you share it with us all. Thank you.

quote:
Originally posted by parvati9

Hi Bill

Thanks for weighing in, I was hoping you would. Talk to me, what's happening? From my perspective, you don't seem like the kind of dude who's in denial. So what's up? No need to bare all on a public forum - whatever you're comfortable with sharing. Can you try to sum it up? TPP book is so good it's almost required reading for the dysfunctional adult. I found it difficult to wade through but well worth it. At the beginning, he says we have a choice: To experience TPP directly or only read the book. What he's suggesting is - even if you aren't ready to make a commitment to the 10 week course, there's a lot to be gained from just reading the book.

love
parvati

Edited by - BillinL.A. on Jun 21 2013 12:27:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2013 :  09:08:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Bill

Your appreciation is sooooo appreciated! Keep on keeping on, sounds like you're doing fairly well if not great.

love
parvati

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2013 :  10:35:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
~ what is said by me is my opinion only ~

Gratitude/Presence ... = ... Conduit

Via the present moment we access dimensional multiplicity

Presence is beyond mind

Presence is beyond time and space

Presence is a portal

How to deal w/the mind?

The mind is a terrible master but an ever faithful, loyal and efficient servant. When spiritual texts and other documents mention death of the mind, non-use of the mind, stillness, quiet mind etc, what is generally being referred to is - an ending to the ordinary nature of mind... ordinary nature of mind is one in which the mind is dominant and in control.

Through spiritual education, training and practice we may learn how to deal with our minds
To engage
Or not to engage

An unengaged mind is a quiet mind
An engaged mind is an active mind
It is our choice

Our higher self or authentic self is actually the driver and navigator of our path. When that higher self is empowered through realization and the truth of our beingness - then it is the master of mind, and not vice versa.

Without appropriate training, or the inherent proclivity for spiritual realization, the mind will continue its tendency to dominate. The ordinary mind will tend to grasp, control, manipulate. It will lead us into habitual attachment to pleasure and habitual avoidance of pain. That is it's nature. However, it is wise to learn that what the mind does, it does exceedingly well. When used as a tool by the higher self, it is a skillful and powerful force to be commanded and used with discretion.

It is imperative that we allow the divine-within-us to guard this tool, our mind. When the mind is a proper servant, it becomes a sacred tool ..... at our disposal, and at the disposal of the authentic divine ... when and if we are surrendered to That.

It is well to remember that present moment awareness is free of the mind's automatic control. (In my experience it is possible to engage the mind as servant - when in present moment awaresness - if it's services are required. But it does involve extensive skill. How this is accomplished is more or less a personal skill that improves with practice. It is best to cultivate dexterity with rudimentary present moment awareness before attempting this.)

Next up - gratitude

love
parvati

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2013 :  3:26:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
~ what is said by me is my opinion only ~

Spontaneous Gratitude

Obviously there's a difference between gratitude and present moment awareness, isn't there?

Well that's what I thought too. Until I challenged myself to figure out what the difference is. What I came up with: there isn't any discernable difference. At least not that I could find. Yeah, that kinda blew me away too. The real deal - spontaneous gratitude. Not the type that is cultivated or wished for, but rather the type that happens naturally, effortlessly.

..........forcing a smile

Even the cultivated type brings us much closer to authentic presence. Kinda like forcing yourself to smile. When you're feeling crappy or crabby and force a smile, the effect can change your day around. If you've done it, I'm pretty sure your experience is somewhat similar to mine.

I can recall several times, when no one was around, stretching out my face so the muscles would be able to mimic an authentic smile. Then when an unsuspecting stranger walks past, I light up with a huge phoney grin on my face. Unbelieveable - they respond with this absolutely pure genuine smile. Made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Someone smiled at me when I was feeling like crap! Magic. Now you may have experienced that when you're feeling lousy, people usually tend to look away when they see you - unless they happen to know you that is. Even if they know you, they usually make like they're busy and have to run, so as not to catch whatever you've got

Conversely, I've observed someone looking like they're having a rotten day and when we approach each other, they flash me this sort of half-smile, like their eyes are crying but their mouth is turned up a bit at the corners. If I'm having a decent day I'll flash them the biggest smile I can muster and the effect is magic. Their half-smile then gets bigger and their eyes look alive again like they've been lifted out of the pits of despair or whatever rotten place they were in.

Phoney cultivated gratitude certainly isn't the real deal. But it's better than not trying at all. And it gets your beingness oriented in the right direction.

Because experience on my path has shown me how powerful intent is.....Even though the difference between spontaneous and cultivated gratitude has been emphasized, in terms of intent they are virtually the same quality. Their difference being emphasized because the spontaneous kind is the more genuine, potent, concentrated, powerful and magical version of gratitude.

The present moment is a conduit. Gratitude is a conduit. They both remove us from time-bound consciousness. They both move us beyond space and time. In order to feel gratitude, even the phoney kind, you have to pause and exist in the present moment for at least a second or two. When that happens, your life comes to a standstill. You stop. Your mind momentarily takes a recess while you engage gratitude.

Gratitude makes you warm when you're cold and cooler when you're hot. When you're angry or anxious, it makes you more calm. It is capable of dissolving pain. It is able to attract abundance. It is comforting. Whatever you want, if you express gratitude for already having it - gratitude will assist in drawing it to you like a magnet. It is a gift you can give yourself any time you want. And it might just make you smile.

love
parvati

edit/minor corrections

Edited by - parvati9 on Jun 21 2013 4:11:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2013 :  9:44:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
From the M. Brown book, 'Gratitude is a good barometer of how present we are. The more we enter present moment awareness, the more grateful we feel for everything.'

~whatever is said by me is generally my opinion only~
~however sometimes facts are involved~

kundalini crisis has 3 or more levels
1. personal
2. global
3. galactic

The word crisis probably isn't the best but it conveys the sense of high energy and urgency which is apropos. Globally more and more people are experiencing k awakening. Mostly these are spontaneous awakenings. And most of the people experiencing them are bewildered and confused, if not in dire straits. The critical feature of this collective event is that - generally speaking - those undergoing k awakening are carrying much more energy that the rest of the population. A spiritual quickening. The ancient Mayans would no doubt attribute this quickening to being in close proximity to the galactic core, which like most galactic centers, is an enormous Black Hole.

So what's going on?
There seems to be an influx of high energy coming into Earth at this time. It may or may not be factual and if it is, it may or may not be related to the significant number of recent k awakenings. However the one fact mentioned above, regarding the Black Hole, is relevant to this discussion.

During our lifetime, our solar system is about as close as it ever gets to the center of the Milky Way Galaxy! Approximately every 26,000 years our solar system makes a grand circuit around the galactic center. The position our solar system presently occupies is relatively close to that galactic center. The ancient Mayans had a lot to say about the extremely powerful and spiritual significance of this event. We're going to take a look at the ramifications of Mayan cosmology as it possibly relates to the present phenomenon of global kundalini awakenings. The position our solar system currently occupies near the center of our galaxy - could be the decisive factor influencing global k awakenings.

For some of those who are confused regarding the experience of a spontaneous awakening, knowing there may be a relevant cosmological (galactic) foundation underlying their unusual sensations - may provide some much needed valuable comfort and support. Particularly if they are finding that experience distressful or unpleasant in any way. And it would be of even greater possible benefit if they are experiencing devastation or disruption in terms of routine daily functioning. Or if they are feeling alone, isolated, like no one understands, and perhaps they have begun to question their sanity.

It wouldn't be too much a stretch of the imagination to make the following conjecture: What is happening on Earth at this time may very well have an influence (be it subtle or powerful) on the entire Milky Way Galaxy as it spins around the galactic core and therefore around our solar system. Thus a quantum leap of humanity and other lifeforms on Earth, should it occur, might be viewed as a cosmic (or galactic) event.

love
parvati

edit/corrected and expanded for clarification

Edited by - parvati9 on Jun 26 2013 1:53:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2013 :  1:10:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My k journey and related issues

It would be great if people feel like contributing to the discussion but if not - oh well. If people don't want to talk about their k awakening and other relevant issues on their path, understood. Been there, done that. I also found substantial resistance in opening up about my ordeal with k... especially on a public forum. Lately I've been feeling somewhat discouraged and don't think there are more than a few who appreciate my efforts. No I'm not on the pity pot, just being realistic. If people don't comment and give some feedback - what's the use. I know people are reading the threads, but is it really helping? Please readers, if you care to do so, consider that what is needed here is for you to chime in..

It's still very very difficult to talk about my sexual issues on a public forum. And frankly that is the area of my k awakening that most needs venting. It was my heightened libido, plus having no partner during the emergency phase of the k awakening, that made me think I was going loopy. I found it impossible to process all that ecstasy energy.

Of course not knowing that it WAS a k awakening was the worst part of all.

That is why I'm opening up about my own experience. Hoping those hurting in a k awakening will find AYP and possibly read about my experience and those of others - and realize that they aren't alone. That there are people who understand what they are going through. And help is available for the hurting.... And yet - I wonder if my compassion is misplaced.. No regets in abondoning this avenue of assistance if it has little positive effect.. and therefore a virtually pointless endeavor.

For a time my posts will continue but it seems obvious that it is enough already. Would like to think otherwise, but if you folks don't speak up, it is apparent these conclusions are based in valid evidence. Not looking for support, though it's welcome. Looking for evidence that my efforts are helping. Because if it's a waste of time, there are plenty other things I could be doing IRL. If my efforts are best spent elsewhere so be it! That is definitely the direction I'm heading in. If you want me to continue, some of you silent readers need to speak up.

The emergency phase of my k ordeal lasted for three years. Then there were seven months of return to near-normal life. But six weeks ago, on May 12, my k ordeal intensified once again. I continued to journal post all throughout that intensification. Since May 12, it hasn't been as bad as it was during the three super intense years, but it's been challenging. The extreme highs and lows have returned with a vengeance and it's been a little harder to stay focused, balanced and detached. Equanimity I crave and been trying to detach from my attachment to it. Not much progress in that area.

I've never been a sitting meditator, it doesn't suit me. Lately I've been trying again and still can't do it for more than a few minutes at a time. But I'm doing what I can and experimenting with the results. So far, so good. Although what I'm doing seems to be working for me, at this point I hesitate to share it. Suffice to say I'm doing a very a-typical kind of meditation. I'm oversensitive and prone to overload. Raging bhakti doesn't help either.

I still believe with all my heart that k awakening is the most incredible experience and there really aren't words to describe its extraordinary nature. I'm deeply deeply grateful for k awakening and the opportunity to share with others.

May we all be enfolded in love
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2013 :  5:12:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Parvati,

I think everyone here appreciates your posts and that you are willing to share your experiences. I think it can be challenging to respond as you cover a broad basis of topics (in each post) and given the personal pain you describe, many may not want to intrude with their comments.

My own energetic K opening experience has not been as difficult as what you describe, but I definitely agree with... "the most incredible experience and there really aren't words to describe its extraordinary nature".

Best wishes, Jeff

Edited by - jeff on Jun 22 2013 5:23:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2013 :  9:27:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Parvati, Your writings are truly amazing and very close to the K awakening I have during the last five months. You have covered very detailed analysis of your experience. Few things I will mention by letting go certainly helps as when K is active if we resist it will become more of an issue. Also heavier foods along less bhakti with Yoga exercises certainly helps. One more thing you mentioned about magnetic/copper bracelets definitely helps. I have couple of those with me and it definitely helps specially in the morning.

So your postings are great and amazing. they are of great help to all of us.

Keep it up we are all together in the journey.

Cheers

PKJ
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2013 :  10:48:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bill, Jeff, PKJ

Thank you so much for your comments. PKJ the news that the bracelets are helping is fantastic! I'm so glad. Your encouragement is very much appreciated, especially at this time

Jeff you made a comment at the end of the other thread where my sub-topic was the forking of humanity's evolutionary path. And your opinion is that there is already indication we are evolving along the right fork. Tonight I had an inspiration in which my perspective on all that shifted. Will try to explain it in the next post. Your comment came to mind.

love
parvati

Edited by - parvati9 on Jun 23 2013 09:53:22 AM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2013 :  12:08:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There have to be others who've come to this same conclusion.

As some of you may know, there's been speculation (on my part) regarding how humanity is going to make this quantum leap from 3D to 4/5 density.
3D -> 4/5D

There has been conjecturing about the transformations involved in reaching for this new state of consciousness and being. My thinking has been along these lines: We more or less are doing it ourselves, through expanded consciousness, getting lighter, developing light bodies, perhaps simply being less affected by gravity, etc. So there's a lot of effort involved in doing all that. Thinking in terms of changing our evolutionary path, quantum leap, etc. But all along, I had been thinking that the change will originate within us.

Haha...well now I clearly see that's not the way it's happening at all. There had to be a shift in my perspective in order to see it. Going from 3D to 4/5D is going to require very little, if any, effort on our part. In fact, it is rather inevitable. This is not an internal event (K) creating an external event (going to 4/5D). It's an external event (4/5D) creating an internal event (K). It's not happening from inwards out, rather it's happening form outwards in. K awakening, in reality, is our bodies and consciousness adapting to being in 4/5 density space!

Bottom line is that the change (to 4/5D) has already happened by virtue of our location near the galactic core. In other words, the change originates outside of us and we are being lifted into 4/5 density by virtue of occupying this particular space that we're in.

Our solar system, and thus Earth, is now positioned roughly in the center of the galaxy we inhabit. We and our solar system, we're not going anywhere. This is our location for now, and we are moving extremely slowly at the rate of one revolution around the galaxy approx every 26,000 years. So we're basically stuck here, not leaving the center any time soon...

Okay. So all the energies from the Black Hole at the center of the galaxy are affecting Earth, our star the Sun, and all the other planets in our solar system. It occured to me that we have entered a portion of space that is 4/5 density and it is pulling us into that density.

So the transformation is not originating from within us, rather it is originating from outside us - in the Black Hole. All we are doing is adapting to the energy field that our solar system has entered, and is now occupying.

To say that all it requires is a shift in awareness doesn't say squat - because we knew that all along anyway. But what is different, with this proposed view, is that humanity doesn't have to figure out how to get to the 4/5 density because we're already there. All we need to do is allow ourselves to be pulled into it.

In other words, the attraction already exists. We don't have to figure out anything or exert ourselves or make effort. It's just a case of floating down the river so to speak; hopping a freight train. Allowing ourselves to be pulled into an energy field that is actually the space we are occupying.

(note: may require heavy editing)

edit/reduced extraneous content

Edited by - parvati9 on Jun 26 2013 2:15:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2013 :  10:59:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

(Not sure anyone is all that interested in this)

???? ..does that make any sense at all?

Hi Parvati,

It may just be the two of us, but I find it an interesting topic.

My take on it is a little different. I do think that there is an ongoing shift, but fundamentally I do not see any real difference between the inner and the outer. Thinking of it in terms of 4D and 5D (I think of it as "layers" of depth in consciousness) can be useful for working in relative reality, but it is important to remember that ultimately "everything" is one. And I think it is important to remember that what you call Kundalini, is the creation and evolution energy/force of all reality.

From my perspective, at a "human level/layer", there has recently been a major expansion in human consciousness potential. With this expansion, new energies (or depths of Kundalini) are flowing in. But, like when on an individual level things get challenging when there is an opening/energy overload, it is also possible for the samething to happen for all of humanity. The potential turmoil is the "bumps in the road" that I mentioned in the other thread.

Best wishes, Jeff

p.s. if no one else cares about this topic, feel free to email me directly.
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2013 :  12:25:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
~what is said by me is generally my opinion only~
~however sometimes facts are involved~

Cosmology and K awakening
(an attempt at theoretical reasoning regarding the cosmological context of the increased number of k awakenings presently being experienced)

Ancient Mayan cosmology - with their beyond brilliant time keeping system - is incomprehensibly sophisticated, complex and intricate. Contemporary scientists have found their cosmological calendar to be stunningly accurate! It is a mystery, and thus difficult to explain, how exactly they came to the conclusions they did and how they were able to design their awesome calendar with such precision. Their time records, as well as the prophecies based on those records, are much more advanced and complex than anything known and used today. Their calendar is quite obviously the product of advanced scientific knowledge, perhaps more advanced than our own.

In terms of cosmological time keeping, the Mayans were way ahead of us in this day and age. We struggle to figure out how they could arrive at such an exquisitely precise and systematic approach to the concept of time - rooted in sophisticated astronomical observation. Obviously they possessed astronomical instrumentation and technology that rivaled our own. And their astronomers were undoubtedly as advanced as our contemporary scientists - if not more so.

Astronomy is certainly not my field of expertise. It is my understanding that the Mayan calendar only went up to December 21, 2012. If not mistaken, that is approximately the time our star the Sun crossed over the equatorial galactic plane. My terms may not be correct. What I'm calling the equatorial galactic plane is the disk-like elliptical rotational plane in which stars are revolving around the Milky Way's core, its Black Hole. Without adequate training in astronomy and/or physics, it is difficult to ascertain the exact time period our star the Sun crossed over the galactic plane. The mathematically computed time period may coincide approximately with the date December 21, 2012.

As far as I know, there are two exquisitely relevant facts in this cosmological picture: 1)The date in which our Sun was closest to the mathematically computed center of our galaxy's Black Hole core. 2)The date in which our Sun crossed over the galactic plane. Both of these dates are significant and the second one is perhaps the more significant because fact #1 is still very powerfully in play as fact #2 commences. Presumably that adequately explains all the hoopla around the 12-21-12 date. This is the exact day the Mayan calendar ends. And imo it is the day our Earth entered fourth and/or fifth dimensional energetic space (give or take 5-50 years).

Due to the diameter of our star the Sun, our solar system takes 36 years to pass by the exact mathematically determined center of the Black Hole core. This center may be conceptualized as a dot. Like the period at the end of this sentence. I believe (although not certain) that the edge of our Sun approached that galactic core center (the mathematically determined dot) in 1980 and the Sun will complete it's passage by that theoretical dot in the year 2016. The year our solar system would have been at the closest point to the galactic core center, would have been in 1998. For whatever it's worth, my own k awakening seems to have begun in the year 2000.

Is the recent surge in k awakenings related to this cosmological picture?

I believe it is. If my theory is correct, the surge in k awakenings would have begun in the years prior to the midpoint of the Sun's passage by the Galactic Core center....1998. So the decade of the 90's would have been the beginning of that surge. However - by the end of last year - which was the galactic crossing, the surge in k awakenings would have been unmistakable (for those of us paying attention).

There does seem to be a significant correlation. Doesn't prove my theory but lends support to it.

A cosmic cross was in place on 12-21-12. The route traced by our Star's journey around the galactic core is one arm of that cross. The other arm of the cross is the galactic equatorial plane. At the time of their intersection a cosmological grand cross is made with our very own Sun playing the lead role in that magnificent and historically significant event. It may also be noted that Earth, Sun and Solar System are entering the Age of Aquarius, which is supposed to be an age of accelerated scientific, spiritual and evolutionary advancement.

Does that grand cosmological cross have any relationship with another siginificant cross in Earth's history? In terms of Earth history, when Jesus hung on the cross, it elevated the significance of the cross as a metaphysical and religious symbol. Are these two historically significant crosses connected in some way?

According to the Bible, Jesus said we would do greater things than he did. He also apparently said the servant shall not be treated better than his master. Is it possible that during a k awakening, we are symbolically and figuratively being hung on the cross? As our ego diminishes through k awakening, purging and purification - are we not approximating, in a sense, the crucifixion of our egos? And is it not appropriate that the surge in k awakenings should coincide with the date 12-21-12 which was the approximate time when our Sun played the STAR ROLE in a celestial display of the Cosmic Grand Cross?

love
parvati

edit/minor corrections

Edited by - parvati9 on Jun 23 2013 1:37:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2013 :  1:53:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jeff

My take on it is a little different. I do think that there is an ongoing shift, but fundamentally I do not see any real difference between the inner and the outer. Thinking of it in terms of 4D and 5D (I think of it as "layers" of depth in consciousness) can be useful for working in relative reality, but it is important to remember that ultimately "everything" is one. And I think it is important to remember that what you call Kundalini, is the creation and evolution energy/force of all reality.

From my perspective, at a "human level/layer", there has recently been a major expansion in human consciousness potential. With this expansion, new energies (or depths of Kundalini) are flowing in. But, like when on an individual level things get challenging when there is an opening/energy overload, it is also possible for the samething to happen for all of humanity. The potential turmoil is the "bumps in the road" that I mentioned in the other thread.

Hi Jeff

Could you be persuaded to elaborate on your pt of view? The bold stood out when reading it. Amazing post, thanks.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2013 :  2:54:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Parvati,

Topics like that can be challenging without an agreed upon framework for the discussion. In using your higher dimensions concept... when one starts to realize that there are higher dimensions, they notice it is possible to visit or send energy to others and that distance is meaningless. At even higher levels all humans are really one, so that the idea of a separate person to send energy to or visit is meaningless. Go even higher and you find that they are also "one" with everything on earth, even a simple flower.

At a lower (or courser) level, the creation/evolution energy of kundalini is felt as sexual energy. But, in it's higher/purer form, it is more like a pure "raw desire" of a flower to grow. All of it is the same (or equally valid), it is really just the perspective (or dimensional level) it is being percieved from.

Best regards, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2013 :  7:12:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jeff

Thanks for expanding on that. Yes it appears we may have a little different view and approach to multidimensionality. Your idea of the pure raw desire of a flower to grow is nice. But when that raw desire (or inherent tendency) becomes a predatory instinct - it is not so nice then, is it? And I like the idea of being one with a flower, but being one with a poisonous snake, tick, fly or mosquito - isn't really my cup of tea. Of course oneness and unity are understood, these are inarguable truths you've referenced. And as you mentioned, levels matter. Unity is a higher order (or level) principle.

[disclaimer applies - what I say is usually only my opinion]

Levels, dimensions, linear thinking and the tesseract

Levels (of truth, reality or density) is an important concept. Often what is true on one level will not apply to other levels.

There is a difference between linear and nonlinear type thinking. Linear thinking presupposes a beginning and an end, like a line. Also, a cause (beginning) and an effect (end). Linear thinking is relevant to 3D existence. 3D existence and consciousness are oriented in terms of time and space. Time and space are the matrix within which our 3D reality is anchored.

Nonlinear thinking, on the other hand, is beyond time and space. Goodbye anchor. Goodbye matrix. Where time and space do not apply, it is just as easy for an effect to preceed a cause, as for a cause to preceed an effect. Present moment events are simultaneously retroactive and future active. And what is happening on Alpha Centauri may be more real and relevant than what is happening in your backyard. An electron from a trillion years ago can send a message to an electron a trillion years in our future and vice versa. As if a trillion years in the past and a trillion years in the future are happening simultaneously. Because that point in the past and that point in the future are both taking place now. And Alpha Centauri may as well be your backyard because it is that close.

To be in legitimate present moment awareness is to move one's consciousness into that state which is beyond time and space. And therefore shifting up to the next level. Which is 4D, 5D or both. Establishment scientists think of time as the 4th dimension. And it works in their mathematical equations to do so. I'm neither a mathematician nor a scientist.

But I don't buy the idea that the 4th dimension is time. I know what a tesseract looks like. The tesseract is the 4-dimensional analog of the cube. The tesseract (4D) is to the cube (3D) as the cube (3D) is to the square (2D).

The tesseract is an object which represents the 4th dimension. If you take a cube, which is a 3D object and fold it out flat so that it becomes a 2D object, you can then represent it on a piece of paper. Cut out that pattern and you can make it into a 3D cube.

In a similar way, if you take the 2D pattern for a 3D cube and make each square of the 2D pattern into a cube, then fold that up, you will have a tesseract (you kinda have to scrunch it up a bit). When you do that, what you end up with is a cube within a cube. Wherein the corners of the inside cube are connected to the corners of the outside cube.

edit/add bold

Edited by - parvati9 on Jun 26 2013 2:23:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2013 :  9:28:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Disclaimer applies - it's my opinion only

Bliss and Suffering
Going beyond sense perception
It's so hard to remember - 'I am not the body'
Faith

Our bodies go through the gamut of sense perception from extreme pain to extreme pleasure. And those not on a spiritual path usually don't think twice about pursuing pleasure and avoiding pain. I'm not a masochist, I'm just like most people. Love pleasure and hate pain. But enlightenment is wanted more than anything else. So I experimented with reversing that normal procedure. Therefore I tried embracing or welcoming pain, and pushing away pleasure (to the best of my ability...it is VERY hard to push away pleasure).

If I were experiencing a hormonal high, a spontaneous bliss or samadhi - I would try to think of something icky like war, pollution, starvation, etc. You know, to bring myself down. And when my body and emotions were in a painful place, I would love on the pain. You know really welcome it, stay with it, get to know it, fully feel it, get deeply into it and give it my undivided attention.

This practice is highly recommended. What I discovered is phenomenal. Suffering and bliss are both transitory states, usually based on something physical going on with the body. Sense perception is often or always involved - pleasurable or painful sense perception. When you bring bliss into pain, and pain into bliss ---- you can then FEEL how similar they are, as both usually being the product of sense perception, with its attendant hormonal secretions. And it is entirely possible to feel both pleasure and pain simultaneously - actually that was my goal. To have a consistent and stable disposition - no matter what was going on in my life.
The big E ~ E q u a n i m i t y ~

After this exercise - which took at least a year to really get the hang of - everything was different. Well different enough anyway. When you spontaneously drift into bliss, you can anchor it into a feeling of generalized compassion for all the hurt in the world. When you spontaneously drift into a negative emotional state, you can think of your Ishta and that he or she is sitting right next to you. The intense suffering and the sublime bliss have a dance with each other. And they are both seen to be an illusion.....If you can remember that you are not the body.

We are not the body, nor are we any transitory state of identification associated with sensory perception. It is this identification that is seen to be an illusion, i.e., it is recognized as not being what we really are. These temporary states of sense perception ranging from the extremes of pain to blissful samadhi....they come and go. They do not remain. Our true Self is more constant than that. Our true Self is ever-present. It is that true Self that I wanted to discover and to know. What I was looking for - is not found in the body or the body's sense perception. What I was looking for is: the peace that passes understanding. Once I fell into that peace, I knew that was what I had been looking for all along. I recognized my true Self - beyond the veils of conditioning and false identification.

Remembering 'I am not the body' is one of the hardest things I have ever tried to do. When you are in intense excruciating agony, how on earth do you disconnect your consciousness from that physical or emotional pain? Is it even possible?

Sometimes it takes a miracle. I have learned to expect miracles when they are required. And I have seldom been disappointed. Some people will call it faith. What I'm talking about is learning to depend on the universe for whatever is needed, knowing that it will come to you. Maybe that is faith.

love
parvati

Edited by - parvati9 on Jun 24 2013 11:20:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2013 :  2:19:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Jeff

Thanks for expanding on that. Yes it appears we may have a little different view and approach to multidimensionality. Your idea of the pure raw desire of a flower to grow is nice. But when that raw desire (or inherent tendency) becomes a predatory instinct - it is not so nice then, is it? And I like the idea of being one with a flower, but being one with a poisonous snake, tick, fly or mosquito - isn't really my cup of tea. Of course oneness and unity are understood, these are inarguable truths you've referenced. And as you mentioned, levels matter. Unity is a higher order (or level) principle.

Hi Parvati,

It does sound like we do see it a little differently. "Inherent tendency" was not really what I was trying to describe. To me, that is more like the automated responses that are often called "ego responses". I meant more the universal "desire" of all of creation to grow and expand. "Hope" is closer to what I was trying to convey.

Best wishes,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2013 :  5:09:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps we can agree to disagree Jeff .. The first comment held some points in which there may have been some agreement and then everything deteriorated into obscurity (for me). It seems we aren't on the same page. Nevertheless respect for your opinions and appreciate your comments.

Wishing you all the best
parvati
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2013 :  8:14:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The Middle Path

Found this online and it resonated:

"A person of complete awareness simply exists. Life itself is the meaning of life. He/she doesn't try to do good or bad deeds. They simply do what needs to be done when it needs to be done. This is done without thought of reward or punishment."

It was in a blog or article on the Middle Path from the website explorer9360.xanga.com

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2013 :  08:00:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
~ disclaimer applies / it's only my opinion ~

.. Questions ..

Q. In what way are black holes and presence similar?

A. They are portals

Q. What is a wormhole?

A. A portal. A short-cut. Also a means of accessing multidimensionality

Q. In what way is presence related to multidimensionality?

A. Presence is a portal and a means of accessing multidimensionality

Q. Then is presence a kind of wormhole?

A. ..... presence has properties similar to those of a wormhole

parvati
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2013 :  11:35:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Closing Arguments
w/disclaimer invocation

Black Hole is Big Mama. Everything in our Milky Way Galaxy came from the Black Hole at its core. Kundalini is governed by the Divine Feminine. So there is a natural resonance and similarity between them.

As Jeff said in a previous post (bolded in my reply) - Kundalini is the creation and evolution energy/force OF ALL REALITY. The Black Hole center of our galaxy LIKEWISE.

~ Black Hole, multidimensional present moment awareness, and kundalini are all portals and evolutionary conduits ~

Homeward Bound. We're going home. About time.. eh wot?

Remember Thich Nhat Hanh's simple but eloquent words:

"Our true home is in the present moment. To live in the present moment is a miracle."

I rest my case. Selah

And may your journey be safe

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2013 :  11:40:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Overview/ SUGGESTIONS FOR DEALING WITH A KUNDALINI CRISIS

1. Accepting and trusting the process rather than fighting or fearing it. Of all options and suggestions - this is absolutely the number one priority when dealing with a k emergency. For me, it did not come naturally, easily or automatically. For you, I hope it will be your first consideration. Obviously it is helpful to have relevant and accurate kundalini information at one's disposal. However with or without that information, it is essential to be with the experience and fully embrace it. Being guided solely by your own intuition if there is an absence of good information.

Realizing k awakening is not just an impediment to your normal functioning and behavior, nor is it an illness. Rather it is an opportunity for spiritual transmutation, growth and evolution. Willingness to let go of false identifications, patterns and assumptions.. overcoming one's conditioning.

2. External therapeutics - Using whatever is available that helps to reduce or alleviate k syndrome and symptoms: Magnetic and bi-metal bracelets, crystals, water therapy - both external and internal (staying hydrated), spending more time in natural environments, etc.

3. Cultivating patience - self explanatory but extremely important. Do what you can to slow down, be easy and gentle on yourself.

4. Utilizing techniques, practices and routines - experiment, trial and error to see what works for you, learning to self-pace. Learning the various grounding methods to facilitate balanced and harmonious energy.. such as barefoot walking on natural ground, strenuous exercise and gardening. Also, if one is inclined to do so, prayer may provide much needed comfort.

5. Lifestyle changes: Try a heavier diet, more exercise, more mundane activity, more social life, less concentrated spiritual focus. Fasting, or other means of facilitating elimination of toxic accumulation, may be helpful.

6. Cultivating detachment - a major factor in stress reduction.

7. Cultivating a positive and realistic attitude toward one's k awakening. Getting with the program in terms of commitment for the duration. It will take time. Perhaps months, perhaps several years. Making the psychological adjustment to stay with the process for as long as it takes (there is no viable alternative). Learning to use the process to further one's own happiness and the happiness of others. Learning to rely on one's intuitional relationship with Shakti for the development of a calm, focused, pragmatic, disciplined and positive approach to the awakening.

8. Being aware of the big picture, receiving support from the universe and diffusing the energy/experience. Relaxing into, leaning on, deriving support from the greater context. Expanding one's knowledge and awareness of the galactic context of one's experience. [This thread topic has been dedicated to stimulating conjecture along these lines.] Expanding one's focus from the personal problematic to the galactic opportunistic. Seeing how one's experience fits into the greater astronomical, cosmological, historical and evolutionary perspective.

If you are having kundalini issues, try to remember that you are most definitely not alone in your experience. Remember that you are not going through this isolated and alone - though it may appear as such. There is enormous support from the universe/ divine. Learning to tap into that support system.

9. Adapt - improvise - overcome - in times of overwhelm, remembering this 'mantra' may help to sort out the confusion, to remain cool, calm and collected.

10. Understanding the role of bhakti (see next section).

p

edit/minor changes

Edited by - parvati9 on Jul 14 2013 3:02:56 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000