Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini awakening on mushrooms?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chinmayo

Finland
67 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2013 :  06:03:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello!

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to discuss this, but it is related to AYP, as a memory from the past occured to me after a AYP sitting. I wanted to share this story. This story is a basically a story about an experience under the influence of natural psilocybe cubensis mushroom, so if you are not into these kinds of stories, please skip!

When I was couple of years younger (I am 30 years old now), we used to have an annual gathering with our friends to gather magic mushrooms and then eat them ritually in the forest. I think I participated for three times before I decided that I have gotten everything from it, and afterwards quit taking psychedelics (mushrooms and salvia) and weed.

Anyways, in the last trip I remember having a very strong experience of bright energy flowing from the saccrums upwards, and shooting up from my fingers and from my eyes and sahahrsha chakra up to the space. The experience lasted for quite a long time and it felt like an energetic full body orgasm for all that time.

After some time, I felt it was too much for me, and my whole ego bursted into tiny pieces and I had a rebirth experience, in which I first found myself in a sort of an egg, struggling my way out. Finally I made it out of the egg after hard struggle and crawled out of it. Then I had to learn everything from walking, to jumping etc and finally when I learnt to walk again, I met with light beings who were full of love and invited me to their world.

After hanging out with them for a while, I slowly began descending back to my body - which was weird, as I could see it first from couple of meters away and it moved without me telling it what to do. Then I was back in my body and I felt like there was no time, and that moment was perfect in itself and I wanted to stay there. But by and by the time dragged my consciousness back to this one and my head felt like 5 times too small to incorporate my brains.

After that experience I dropped my weed smoking habit and also my drinking. Also my interest for sex declined and two years after that I started to get into brahmachariya, leaving my rather promiscous ways of life behind.

If I would have to describe that feeling I had when the energy started flowing, I would probably say it was exstatic conductivity - as I felt like a resistor amidst a huge energy flow coming from the ground up to the heavens.

I know that it was under psychedelic substance and many have doubts whether those experiences are "real", but for me it felt very real and the effects it had on my life were dramatic. I come to think that this was probably a kickstart for my bhakti!

I don't know. What do you think?

Chinmayo

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2013 :  10:07:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing. Sounds like an awesome experience is the only thing I can think of, as I have nothing of the like to compare and relate it to. Afterwards, did you still experience what others here describe as ecstatic conductivity without entheogens? Did it become easier to do brahmacharya naturally?
Go to Top of Page

chinmayo

Finland
67 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2013 :  12:14:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the reply!

I haven't had similar experience since. But afterwards when i was introduced to osho group meditations and tantra meditation I have had several moments of oneness with the nature and the feeling of being "immersed" in my surroundings with blissfull state of consciousness. Especially at that time I felt like i was on a fast-lane, with almost too much things happening in a small period of time. I spent a lot of time alone in the forest as i couldnt relate to anyone for a time.

Now things have smoothed out a bit, and i'm back living in the city. I feel blissful often, although i still get feelings of anxiety at times. But in general I cope better with things.

ABout brahmachariya, it was not easy to start, as the bodymind was still attached to the pleasure of the orgasm, but even those started getting weaker and finally i lost interest in them. Sometimes i still feel a slight urge for that, but since i have cut the root it's easy to just let go and ignore. I enjoy female energy a lot still, but now i can enjoy of it on a new level. It would be nice to explore tantra with a dedicated partner but the time for that has not come yet.

I'm happy to answer any questions related to these themes :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000