New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  03:13:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Is this what you mean when you say you are no Chela... that you aspire to be a proactive "creator of universes"? I ask because I am intrigued by your perspective, dear Sir.

How does this interrelate to the ancient Jain conception of the four faces of Adeshvara (Rishabha, the first Tirthankara), dating back to the Mohenjodaro civilization of the Indus Valley? Seeing in all directions at once. Aside from personal affinities and cultural preferences, do you feel that the Jain Tirthankaras are the same as the Buddhist Tathagatas?

Basically I do not need a guru or a god to assisst me on the path of SAMAYAKSAMBUDDHA. I have to walk the path myself, learn, grow logic/creativity/siddhis/powers and ultimately grow WISDOMS. Any assisstance from anyone will not make me learn. I have the science of Inflows with me.

I got buddhism knowledge inside a closed room in meditation. And I got
somewhat vedic and sanatan knowledge by discussing with various saints
in north India and hIMALAYAS. My knowledge of Jainism is very limited.
All I know about Jainism is that it is not the MIDDLE path of buddhism.
Jainism is not at all Buddhism.

quote:
He asked, "Are you a God? No, I am not a God. Are you an angel? No, replied the Buddha. You must be a spirit then? No, I am not a spirit, said the Buddha. Then what are you? Lord Buddha replied, I am awake."

Yes, I have read this

Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  03:31:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Is this what you mean when you say you are no Chela... that you aspire to be a proactive "creator of universes"? I ask because I am intrigued by your perspective, dear Sir.

How does this interrelate to the ancient Jain conception of the four faces of Adeshvara (Rishabha, the first Tirthankara), dating back to the Mohenjodaro civilization of the Indus Valley? Seeing in all directions at once. Aside from personal affinities and cultural preferences, do you feel that the Jain Tirthankaras are the same as the Buddhist Tathagatas?

This is one of my favorite stories from the life of Gautama Buddha:

A Brahmin priest saw the Buddha resting under a tree in meditation. The Brahmin was duly impressed with the Buddha's disposition and demeanor.

He asked, "Are you a God? No, I am not a God. Are you an angel? No, replied the Buddha. You must be a spirit then? No, I am not a spirit, said the Buddha. Then what are you? Lord Buddha replied, I am awake."

Peace and unity abound in resplendence, Govinda

1)I can never be a chela........I have to convert my Inflows into WISDOMS. This can only be done if I walk the path myself alone without any help from gurus or gods. My path leads to Samyaksambuddha.

2)I got buddhism knowledge inside a closed room in meditation. And I got somewhat vedic and sanatan knowledge by discussing with various saints in north India and hIMALAYAS. My knowledge of Jainism is very limited. All I know about Jainism is that it is not the MIDDLE path of buddhism. Jainism is not at all Buddhism.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  08:27:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Jainism is different path from Buddhism and I have not studied it. It is an extreme path. While buddhism is soft and middle path.
quote:

This is one of my favorite stories from the life of Gautama Buddha:

A Brahmin priest saw the Buddha resting under a tree in meditation. The Brahmin was duly impressed with the Buddha's disposition and demeanor.

Peace and unity abound in resplendence, Govinda

In fact while leaving Gaya after enlightment, he met a merchant with camels loaded with goods. That merchant commented on his looks and Guatam said,"I am neither angel, god or saint, but a Buddha (wise one)
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  10:31:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kami I too would love to hear your voice also. The easiest way to share it would be to create a youtube account which is free & upload your audio to youtube, then post a link to it here the burden of format conversion will not be an issue as youtube handles that.

Feel free to contact me if you would like help with this.

quote:
Originally posted by kami

Gee

Thank you for the kind and loving words Roberto and Govinda.

As soon as I figure out how to convert some recordings into a share-able format, I wii.

Love.

Edited by - Experientialknowing on Sep 25 2013 10:50:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  5:41:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well Riju I have to give you credit this is allot of hard work you are putting out. My Hat is off to you sir.

A few questions perhaps they will even be worthy? Unfortunately a 10 day Vipassana retreat is off the table due to circumstances that are occurring.

So I am writing this to you and asking your knowing.

quote:
They will fly back with the power of INFLOW MEDITATION.

Question #1. What is inflow meditation.

quote:
When I create Emptiness by Awareness in my body, it always gets filled with my subconscious desire or necessity for existence. And they make my life easy.

And after that if my meditation attracts INFLOWS from surroundings(If there are no desires) then the INFLOWS get purified. These purified INFLOWS transcends in potential form for storage.

Question #2. I read that Emptiness by Awareness in the body is first experienced by a technique of altering ones awareness through a meditative process, I understand that your subconscious then works for you and makes your life easy so you have cleared the subconscious of being at odds with your consciousness and they work in tandem to fulfill desire.

Then is it a matter of chance that your meditation attracts inflows or the subconscious working directly with a field of reality that the conscious mind can not fully comprehend and work with due to limitations ? It appears to my understanding that a singularity is created a void if you will and this vacuum draws inflows to fill the space automatically.

Furthermore based on the desire or intention intent of your ego the inflows become changed or in the case of an absence of ego modification they become purified by the act of being stripped from there previous containment vessel which I suspect is none other than the akashic potential field and or the free space found within matter thats volume is greater than the physicality itself of any given material.

Then these inflows become stored within within your subtle body as a form of potential energy or storage as you write it to one day become a big bang after critical accumulation has reached the point of expansion and generate a universe of your lordship Is this correct? if not please do correct this.

Question#3. What does the inflow feel like to you? Your thoughts on my experience please.

For example this morning after completing the Kriyas which I am pretty certain generate outflows as well as stillness and silence. I sat and simply existed in emptiness No thoughts in mind, no desire just pure awareness then simply allowed the concept of compassion to rise in the mental emotional field and then returned to silence this allowed the potential field to rush in until it felt correct to cease doing so. No desires, No Kundalini movements nothing more than witness to the feeling of receiving as if a fresh breeze blowing into and filling the willingness to receive.

Is this what you refer to as inflows?

Edited by - Experientialknowing on Sep 25 2013 6:15:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  10:06:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Question #1. What is inflow meditation.

After Arahatship one developes an eye for cosmic energies. One finds that AWARENESS with associated Wisdom creates EMPTINESS in the body. This invites cosmic energy inflows from surrounding.

This cosmic eye also sees the transcending (cosmic bang) of Emptiness which accelerates the process.

This makes the observer feel like he is flying back to source (by expansion).
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  10:09:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Question #2. I read that Emptiness by Awareness in the body is first experienced by a technique of altering ones awareness through a meditative process, I understand that your subconscious then works for you and makes your life easy so you have cleared the subconscious of being at odds with your consciousness and they work in tandem to fulfill desire.

Then is it a matter of chance that your meditation attracts inflows or the subconscious working directly with a field of reality that the conscious mind can not fully comprehend and work with due to limitations ? It appears to my understanding that a singularity is created a void if you will and this vacuum draws inflows to fill the space automatically.

Furthermore based on the desire or intention intent of your ego the inflows become changed or in the case of an absence of ego modification they become purified by the act of being stripped from there previous containment vessel which I suspect is none other than the akashic potential field and or the free space found within matter thats volume is greater than the physicality itself of any given material.

Then these inflows become stored within within your subtle body as a form of potential energy or storage as you write it to one day become a big bang after critical accumulation has reached the point of expansion and generate a universe of your lordship Is this correct? if not please do correct this.

yes, nicely worded and correct
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  10:17:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Question#3. What does the inflow feel like to you? Your thoughts on my experience please.

For example this morning after completing the Kriyas which I am pretty certain generate outflows as well as stillness and silence. I sat and simply existed in emptiness No thoughts in mind, no desire just pure awareness then simply allowed the concept of compassion to rise in the mental emotional field and then returned to silence this allowed the potential field to rush in until it felt correct to cease doing so. No desires, No Kundalini movements nothing more than witness to the feeling of receiving as if a fresh breeze blowing into and filling the willingness to receive.

Is this what you refer to as inflows?

While this process is correct. Yet you may/may not be at the stage of only cosmic inflows initially. Your past karmas, skandha are to be neutralised. And they can also cause necessary outflows.

Pure Inflows of cosmic energy start later and one comes to understand and know them.

Your method is correct, continue with it. Initial process is of purification and filling back the vaccum. Later on inflows of expansion comes.
I cannot know you are at first or second stage. And the answer to this is not necessary. Process remains the same. Only knowing happens later
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  12:22:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A very very important indication for all type of practioners, vipassana, kundalini , yoga etc.

The biggest mistake of all type of practioners is that when they feel that something is happening then they are progressing.
WRONG, absolutely WRONG.

It is when nothing is happpening, all energies are at rest and there is peacefulness.....THEN THE REAL PROGRESS IS HAPPENING.

When the energies are flowing, observe them with awareness WISDOM.
And when nothing is happening, enjoy the rest with awareness.

NEVER NEVER HURRY/WISH/DESIRE FOR A CHANGE. ACCEPT ONLY

Edited by - riju on Sep 26 2013 01:09:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  08:52:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you once again Riju.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  09:43:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by riju

A very very important indication for all type of practioners, vipassana, kundalini , yoga etc.

The biggest mistake of all type of practioners is that when they feel that something is happening then they are progressing.
WRONG, absolutely WRONG.

It is when nothing is happpening, all energies are at rest and there is peacefulness.....THEN THE REAL PROGRESS IS HAPPENING.

When the energies are flowing, observe them with awareness WISDOM.
And when nothing is happening, enjoy the rest with awareness.

NEVER NEVER HURRY/WISH/DESIRE FOR A CHANGE. ACCEPT ONLY

If you don't mind, a little refinement to your above statement. When energies are felt, it is not actually the energy that you are feeling. Rather, it is the "bumping up" of the energy against obstructions/fears/issues. As "clarity" is increased, there is less stuff for the energy/light to bump into and the natural flow is not noticed. But, ultimately one comes to realize that the inflows and outflows are not "separate" from them. There is just motion and rest (or emptiness).
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2013 :  01:37:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
STEP NO 1
Emptiness is like a top of a mountain.
Existence comes down from this top of emptiness.
When existence comes down their are OUTFLOWS from Emptiness.
OUTFLOW (coming down from the top of mountain) is easy and enjoyable.

STEP NO 2
Existence acquiring SELF (ego) wants to survive.
Struggle for survival gives the first WISDOM that "UNITY IS SURVIVAL".
So a number of SENTIENTS (intelligent beings) unite and create a
VEHICLE (lotus sutra of one vehicle).
Our physical body with various intelligent sentients inside our body is called a VEHICLE.

STEP NO 3
This VEHICLE for survival wants to acquire POWER, STRENGTH AND
STEERING (to outmanouver) other vehicles, so it has to acquire a second WISDOM of INFLOWS. This it does with the science of LOTUS SUTRA given by GAUTAM BUDDHA.

STEP NO 4.
INFLOWS increase the number of sentients in the Body (vehicle) and also increase their strength and power etc. and then this VEHICLE is named as GOD/BHODDISATTVA by other smaller vehicles.This process is done with a lot of effort. It is like climbing uphill. The process of automatic INFLOWS is called COMPASSION. In compassion one suffers for others but keeps his balance due to accumulated WISDOMS.

STEP NO 5.
At a certain stage of growth this BHODDISATTVA/ GOD takes the path of BUDDHA. In this stage his WISDOMS become the law for other sentients under his influence. A systematic organised free from misery universe comes under his influence due to HIS efforts.

STEP NO 6
This Buddha rules over this universe for a certain period and then he surrenders HIMSELF to NIRAVAN, leaving behind HIS wisdoms to the FUTURE BUDDHAS and BHODDISATTVAS/GODS.

Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2013 :  06:35:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All negative factors inside our body (vehicle) create disunity.
These negative factors are hate, anger, fear, jealousy, contempt,etc.
When these negative factors do not get outside support, these factors turn back inside the body and DESTROY other sentients by creating sufferings and diseases. And then they get thrown out of body resulting in OUTFLOWS and reduction of vehicle performance.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2013 :  10:54:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Riju,

Could you describe your concept of multiple sentients in one body? How does the teaming work?

Thanks,
Jeff

p.s. Thank you for the very clear overview of the six steps.

(edit - added ps)

Edited by - jeff on Oct 10 2013 11:10:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2013 :  10:35:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sentient is intelligent being with specific purpose of his existence.
Hate sentient will survive and grow on hate atmosphere.
Fear sentient will survive and grow on fear atmosphere .
Blood cell sentients will survive and grow on blood formation.
Bone cell sentients will ..............................contd.
There are also WISDOM sentients.
With time these sentients die and form skandhs (roots).
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2013 :  12:08:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Out of millions of sperms that are ejaculated in vagina, ONLY ONE mates with the female egg to fertilise. All these sperms rush out to mate and put up a tremondous EFFORT to race and win. And then this sperm EXPERIENCES the ecastacy of mating and is awarded a BIRTH and become a HUMAN BEING.

Out of millions of HUMAN BEINGS ONLY ONE EXPERIENCES the LOTUS SUTRA and is awarded for his efforts the job of a CREATER/GOD.

CAN ANY ONE OF YOU PUT UP THE EFFORT AND read the lotus sutra on internet or buy a book and then meditate on logical questions arising out of it. THIS IS THE BEST MEDITATION AND IS NAMED PRAGYA/PRAJANA MEDITATION.

Edited by - riju on Oct 12 2013 08:11:27 AM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2013 :  06:49:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Riju

Apologies if my questions are foolish. This idea of sentients is difficult. You say - various intelligent sentients inside our body is called a VEHICLE. And somehow this is related to the first wisdom which is: 'Unity is Survival' .. What about the Buddhas? What about unity with them? What about unity with all of creation, past-present-future? How is the formation/ evolution of a physical body and complex emotions - related to WISDOMS? Whatever intelligence blood and bone has, surely Buddhas have much more complex intelligence/ sentience? Do love and compassion possess a more refined sentience than fear and hate?

And more importantly to me, could you please expand more on how exactly inflows are purified? And how that purification relates to this first wisdom of Unity is Survival?

Thanks for your patience,

parvati

Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2013 :  10:56:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I said "UNITY of various intelligent sentients in the body is called a vehicle"

Simple example is MICROBES in our body. There are various types of microbes in our body.

Some repair and some add new skins.
Some make blood and some purify blood.
Some repulse disease viruses.
Some make or repair bones.
etc. etc.
These above sentients have cosmic as well as physical bodies.
They work in unison and inteligent and syschronised way. Our body is a
combination of all these sentients.

Then there are many emotion sentients.
Hate, fear, love, jealousy, etc.
They have cosmic bodies and their physical counter part
mixes with the various parts of our physical body and gives
it a flavour like diseases, shining skin or putrified skin etc.

Guatam Buddha used sentient word in Lotus sutra. Biology
and other scientist use words like microbes, blood cells,
anti virus cells etc. They constitute an intelligent structure
and are suitable for one special purpose. They are intelligent to
a limited extent.They are sort of specialised and they have no
further cosmic energy to think BEYOND. A human being is capable
of thinking beyond. These sentients have a capability to
flourish and multiply.
This is the basic difference between a intelligent
microbe cell (sentient) and a human being.

Edited by - riju on Oct 13 2013 11:28:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2013 :  06:09:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Microbe sentients outlast an average man after death for 48 hrs. Hindus have a ceremonial puja for that.
In saints microbe sentients can outlast much much longer.
Hate, anger, fear, love (mental) sentients last for 10-12 days after the death of an average person and again Hindus have a puja ceremony for that.

Some of these mental sentients can outlast for years and we call them Ghosts, pitas etc. These ghosts are sometimes very intelligent and take possession of weak human bodies. They then intensify these emotions in that person, therby flourshing and increasing their existence time.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2013 :  06:15:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Paravti9 wrote
And more importantly to me, could you please expand more on how exactly inflows are purified? And how that purification relates to this first wisdom of Unity is Survival?

METHOD 1...They can be purified with AWARENESS.
METHOD 2...They have also their counter part in fine physical matter.
And watching SENSATIONS (caused by fine physical matter) in the body in meditation also purifies them.
We call this VIPASSANA meditation.

Edited by - riju on Oct 14 2013 07:38:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2013 :  06:24:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
pARVATI9 wrote
And somehow this is related to the first wisdom which is: 'Unity is Survival' .. What about the Buddhas? What about unity with them? What about unity with all of creation, past-present-future? How is the formation/ evolution of a physical body and complex emotions - related to WISDOMS? Whatever intelligence blood and bone has, surely Buddhas have much more complex intelligence/ sentience? Do love and compassion possess a more refined sentience than fear and hate?

Too many questions in these lines. (my request to you)Restart asking questions one by one according to other readers capacity to assimilate. Thank you

Edited by - riju on Oct 14 2013 07:39:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2013 :  03:36:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Purification and Expansion

How ever hard I try I can not find any short cut to methods. Whatever Guatam Buddha tried is the best. However due to prosperity alround these days some new ideas do come into my mind.

The basic requirement is to practice vipassana without METTA
meditation in an isolated atmosphere for very long time. Guatam

Buddha created various grooves where monks will purify themselves.

At present I find a source from where huge help can come. There are
hundreds of centre alround the world where Goenka system of 10 day
vipassana with Metta is taught. This method helps to a very limited
extent for purification but expansion is ruled out.

I have devised a method, but for this I need a multi-storeyed software type building with 20 or more small halls each of sitting capacity of 100-200 persons with a space for food kitchen and sleeping arangement for about 1000 persons. All vipassana indian centres are self maintained with out any additional expenses. In fact they get enough donations to help them expand.

This one special centre will be open only to those who get permission from Goenka 10 day course after completing 10 day course. Here they will enter the lowest hall to do 20 days vipassana without Metta. And if they show no signs of mental stress, they move to higher floor for next 20 days course. Thus they go on climbing up doing 20 day courses till upto 400 days total.

There will be a Metta hall, where all those who cannot proceed beyond their capacity, will enter this Metta hall for 3-5 days and then leave for outside world.

They can come back repeating the same cycle after gaining strength
and retry.

The top most floor will be for those who have successfully completed 400 days withour any stress ( and they show some more positve signs). They will then be ready for compassion method of expansion under guidence.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2013 :  11:10:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
(Some process is going on with Riju, and this is one indrect method of expressing it)

Riju has become a robot.He has to be in total acceptance. He does not feel like a human being.
Every step of INFLOW of compassion is an effort, it is like climbing a mountain.
Riju cannot hate, get angry or wish welfare for himself or for others as they are all OUTFLOWS and can be compared to coming down the mountain slope after an effort of climbing up. So Riju avoids his wishes being fulfilled. Riju sees lot of siddhis and powers flying around in meditation. But going after them is huge effort and a process of OUTFLOWS. And he also knows that using these powers will speed up
OUTFLOWS,so does not want to go after them.
Riju does not fight back any insults as well. He may fight back for survival even if it means OUTFLOWS AND YET THAT MOMENT NEVER ARISES.

SO MAIN TEACHING OF DIOMOND SUTRA FITS IN WITH RIJU.

"RIJU IS ALIVE AND YET RIJU IS NOT ALIVE"

riju sees and yet he does not see.
riju hears and yet he does not hear.

Riju will like to change from a robot to a creator at much later stage. But this can happen only after he is satisfied with the extent of expansion that he has gone through.

Edited by - riju on Oct 23 2013 04:52:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2013 :  10:43:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Today the river of cosmic INFLOWS was deep, silent, and the flow current was strong. The effect on surroundings should be very fast.
If someone has a wish good or bad,it would get fulfilled.
If some one has a pain of fear, hatred etc. the effect will be a fast suffering and then a clear up.

Clear up in others will leave a space to be filled in. If they are in ignorance the fill up will be of negatives or desires.
And if they are in peace, WISDOM and CREATIVITY can come in.

Edited by - riju on Oct 23 2013 11:30:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2013 :  03:19:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"FALUN DAFA" system of cultivation given by "LI HONZGI" is the simplest method of expansion by INFLOWS. Everyone of you can follow this system and get results.

One can go on the internet and read all the details of the system.

It describes a simple system of exercises which create a COSMIC falun in the stomach. Once installed it rotates clockwise and changes to counter clockwise every few seconds/minutes.
In one direction it opens up the cosmic karmas in the body and in reverse direction it allows the INFLOWS to come in.

I have studied the whole system in great details and I vouch for the success of the system. I can also give scientific reasons behind this system if someone has questions regarding the system.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000