New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2013 :  12:51:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Inflows and Outflows of COSMIC ENERGY

Life becomes simple if one understands the science of Inflows and Outflows in our body . Buddha called this body a Vehicle.
Lotus sutra is hence translated in English as SUTRA OF ONE VEHICLE.

If we add Inflows to our body vehicle we are literally making it stonger and actively-fast in speed of Existence.

If we are sending Outflows, then we are making the vehicle slow and weak either out of generousity/ confusion/ curing ourselves of pain and misery.

And if do not understand this science, we are confused children and are lost in the world of Existence.

This science is very very SIMPLE. And even if my last thread on Lotus sutra is highly complicated, this thread when opened up will be very very simple and understandable to every one.

1. EMOTIONS and DESIRES.......create outflows
2. SKILLS, LOGIC, CREATIVITY and WISDOM........are neutral, No
outflows, No Inflows
3. COMPASSION..............create inflows.

Emotions include LOVE, DEVOTION, FEAR, HATRED, JEALOUSY, GREED,etc and many mixtures of each other.

Love and Devotion are positive emotions.They bring happiness and prosperity TEMPORARILY.
Fear, greed , hatred, jealously etc are destructive and cause misery, pain and diseases. They are a total WASTE and everlasting loss to growth.

All positive and negative emotions when INTENSE form SENTIENTS/SKANDHS in your body. They develop EGO of their own, and then add intelligence to it and with the help of Ego and intelligence they not only SURVIVE but they also GROW. AND THEN THEY TOTALLY DESTROY YOU PAINFULLY.

Except love and devotion IF IT IS TARGETED TOWARDS A POSITVE SOURCE.
In this case you BECOME THE SOURCE ITSELF by merging.

If love is undirected and universal, it will still destroy you through the process of BLISS. (ARAHAT)

Edited by - riju on Sep 14 2013 02:59:16 AM

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2013 :  03:09:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
SENTIENTS have a limited life if they are not able to grow or prosper. All Dharmas are EMPTY. So are sentients. When they die thy form SKANDHS.
Skandh is a form of root which can come alive and can become a sentient in presence of suitable emotion.

When a person dies and is reborn. These sentients slowly convert into skandhs after death. And when a person is reborn, these skandhs start growing into emotions even in the womb of a mother depending upon the surrounding emotions and easily become sentients.

In the same way skandhs and sentients are also formed from desires, creativity and wisdom.

Edited by - riju on Sep 15 2013 05:14:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2013 :  09:40:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice Riju!

Thank you. This makes total sense.

Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2013 :  11:48:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by riju

1. EMOTIONS and DESIRES.......create outflows
2. SKILLS, LOGIC, CREATIVITY and WISDOM........are neutral, No
outflows, No Inflows
3. COMPASSION..............create inflows.

What is compassion?
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2013 :  12:21:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
copied and pasted from thread Guatam Buddha vs Yoga

COMPASSION

1. Emptiness generates compasion
2. Increases INFLOWS
3. Operates beyond SENSES
4. Part of 99 % hidden universe
5. Increases GROWTH of sentient vehicle
6. Completes INTEGRATION
7. Food for Buddhas/Bhoddisattvas
8. Effect invisible to senses
9. Food for Riju

LOVE

1.Ego generates love
2.Increases OUTFLOWS
3. Operates within SENSES
4.Part of 1% visible universe
5.Reduces size of sentient vehicle
6.Does not intergrate at all
7.Food for Gods/siddhi saints and yogis
8.Effect visible to senses
9.Food for Govinda

In the range of OUTFLOWS

1)Love effect in sex act ends after the act
2)Love effect at heart level expressed by touch, embrace etc lasts for a few hours.
3)Love effect at eye level lasts for a few days.
4)Love effect at Anjana eye (Krishna level) level lasts for a few months.

Neither INFLOWS nor OUTFLOWS
5)Love effect at crown level (BLISS) lasts for one birth (arahat)

In the range of INFLOWS
6) Love now named Compassion operating without Ego and Universal in nature,

without choice last for EVER.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2013 :  4:12:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Riju,

As you have stated that compassion is your food, which Jhana would you describe as your current "state"? Also, do you believe that you have fully realized emptiness?

Thanks,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Govinda

USA
176 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2013 :  4:34:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Being of an equanimous nature, Govinda also enjoys a good meal of COMPASSION with a side of INSUBSTANCIAL VOID, spiced liberally with WISDOM.

Honestly, I experience COSMIC ENERGY currents as holistic, balanced and inseparably unified. Subsequently, I have found that human beings never really exist in a total state of INFLOW or OUTFLOW... how could anyone? For clearly, any extremes are NOT the Middle Way, so extolled by Sakyamuni.

But for those with a penchant for ORS and EITHERS... this makes some reasonable modicum of sense, based upon a dualistic paradigm. Furthermore, much of the assessments you listed in your other thread and reiterate here, are wildly inaccurate in regard to your own personal biases; as to your emphasizing a dichotomous juxtaposition of Yoga and the teachings of Gautama Buddha.

For those with an affection and predilection towards ANDS... it does not hold true in light of the unity of opposites. I personally prefer to embrace the seamless totality, as ultimately there exist no permanent divisions, for they are inarguably impermanent and have been born out of the of limitations of human thought.

I breathe in and I breathe out. Energy flows in and flows equally out. In rare moments, I sustain my breath in stillness and so, remove all sentient doubts about the Oneness. Just sayin '...

Edited by - Govinda on Sep 14 2013 10:21:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2013 :  10:36:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jeff

Hi Riju,

As you have stated that compassion is your food, which Jhana would you describe as your current "state"? Also, do you believe that you have fully realized emptiness?

Thanks,
Jeff

I do not understand the meaning of Jhana. It seems that it is some stage of achievement in meditation.
I HAVE FULLY REALISED EMPTINESS.
I do not know in which state of meditation, my Jhana should be classified. You can help me.
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2013 :  11:28:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The way I interpreted the whole "inflows" and "outflows" issue is something I will describe from my own (albeit limited) experience of the (yogic/tantric/Advaitic) path that draws me. Disclaimer: I have not read the Lotus Sutra and therefore have no viewpoint on it.

Brahman is the endless and beginningless beginning. Brahman is beyond emptiness and wholeness yet permeates and supports both and everything in between. Brahman is already complete; however, to experience Itself in a myriad ways, by its own attribute of maya, it seemingly differentiates into Purusha (masculine) and Prakriti (feminine) forces/powers. And the cosmos is born. Neither the masculine nor the feminine can exist without the other, because they are masculine or feminine because of the other - steeped in necessary duality. Out of the intermingling of these two forces is born the ego - identification as the separate self. The countless forms born of Brahman, being Brahman, mistakenly identify themselves to be those forms (separate selves).

The ego, by definition, is outward drawn. The senses, mind and intellect that drive the separate self are outward turned. Despite this misidentification as the separate self, each and every being has an irresistible draw toward its true nature - Brahman. This is manifested by the innate sense of self-preservation and seeking/longing for happiness that is true for every creature. Whether one is chasing after wealth, fame, power or God, it is this longing to "return" to the Source that is the fuel. And so it is that a spiritual seeker, still deeply identified as the separate self (kami, Riju, Govinda..) began the search for God - meditating, reading the Lotus sutra, sharing here, having mystical experiences.. drawn to paths and teachings based on heavy imprinting from the sense of separateness that has lasted for eons.

In the beginning, all gestures of spiritual seeking are, by design, outward bound. The seeking is for something that is sensed to be "out there". Even as we progress along the path, the experiences remain subtly outward bound until we can do a turnaround by 180 degrees. Experiencing emptiness is not enough because there is still the subtle separation of "me" experiencing "not me" (emptiness in this case). The turnaround occurs when we look back at who it is that is experiencing emptiness. In that instant, the subject-object dichotomy is gone and what remains is Brahman (not the experience of Brahman). Bhakti, for example, begins as an intense love and longing for an ideal that is seen to be "outside" of oneself. However, with continued openings, that outward bound emotion of Bhakti is transformed to a love directed toward one's own self - initially toward that higher ideal seen to be residing "within" yet separate from the ego self, and later to be one and the same as the separate self. This is when bhakti or love begins to flow inward because of the turnaround. When the dichotomy is gone, there is no meaning to inward or outward - they are the same.

True compassion arises only when the identification as the separate self is shed. No ego-identified being can be truly compassionate, no matter how great their level of spiritual attainment. Compassion arises from seeing that there is no other. It is what causes a man tortured and nailed to a cross to say, "Forgive them father.." Until the identification as Riju or kami or Jeff or whoever is shed, true compassion is merely a concept, not really seen in day to day living.

Thus to me, "inward" is that turnaround (in AYP called relational inquiry), and "outward" is all else.

The crown jewel of any path is discrimination based in wisdom, to zero in on to the subtlest difference between outward and inward. We can become "collectors" of knowledge gained from books and teachers, of experiences, etc, and yet remain outward-directed as discussed here. And this wisdom is hard to come by, even for those well-versed in sutras and things. This is why it is said in the Gita that out of thousands who seek, only a handful will be successful in their quest for Brahman.

Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2013 :  11:38:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Govinda

Being of an equanimous nature, Govinda also enjoys a good meal of COMPASSION with a side of INSUBSTANCIAL VOID, spiced liberally with WISDOM.

Honestly, I experience COSMIC ENERGY currents as holistic, balanced and inseparably unified. Subsequently, I have found that human beings never really exist in a total state of INFLOW or OUTFLOW... how could anyone? For clearly, any extremes are NOT the Middle Way, so extolled by Sakyamuni.

But for those with a penchant for ORS and EITHERS... this makes some reasonable modicum of sense, based upon a dualistic paradigm. Furthermore, much of the assessments you listed in your other thread and reiterate here, are wildly inaccurate in regard to your own personal biases; as to your emphasizing a dichotomous juxtaposition of Yoga and the teachings of Gautama Buddha.

For those with an affection and predilection towards ANDS... it does not hold true in light of the unity of opposites. I personally prefer to embrace the seamless totality, as ultimately there exist no permanent divisions, for they are inarguably impermanent and have been born out of the of limitations of human thought.

I breathe in and I breathe out. Energy flows in and flows equally out. In rare moments, I sustain my breath in stillness and so, remove all sentient doubts about the Oneness. Just sayin '...

Govinda, confidence in ONENESS is good because it is the Truth. And your repeated confirmation of ONENESS strengthens your WISDOM.
Your food of compassion which is already there in you gets more enhanced with the WISDOM of ONENESS.

This enhancement of compassion which increase INFLOWS is to be also used. For that you have to meditate on the PURPOSE of that oneness to come down. Find that PURPOSE. And then direct your enhanced INFLOWS to wards that purpose.

Keep these ONENESS and PURPOSE in the background as powerful tools.
Manyness from one is a creative game and then this you together with ONENESS are playing for FUN.

I am playing this game of dualism or manyness as you may call it.

Edited by - riju on Sep 15 2013 02:11:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

Govinda

USA
176 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2013 :  11:41:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you kami, for sharing such sweet Amitra! You speak with authenticity and a profound degree of clarity and eloquence.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  12:57:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kami wrote

The way I interpreted the whole "inflows" and "outflows" issue is something ...............contd.

Wonderful Kami,
I love you for expressing your self clearly and removing some of my
misunderstandings. As I understand that your Bhakti or love is directed inwards towards ONENESS.

My plain question to you is.......
ONENESS who resides inside you is complete, has always been complete
and always will remain complete. Whether your love or bhakti is inward or outward, it does not make any difference to ONENES.

Yet this ONENESS separated you out. You have suffered in this
separation. Are you not telling this ONENESS that I am tired and I want to come back to you?

Instead if you are now ONENESS then FIND OUT THE PURPOSE OF
THIS ONENESS OF SEPARATING YOU OUT.

The path of INFLOWS will increase your logic and wisdom and increase
your capacity to find out the PURPOSE of ONENESS.

You are absolutely right upto now. May be you and Govinda are also the
rare ones as well.

But Riju emphatically differs from you here onwards. Keep expressing and find out what is this Riju telling ? In the beginning do it with compassion towards Riju.

quote:
True compassion arises only when the identification as the separate self is

shed. No ego-identified being can be truly compassionate, no matter how

great their level of spiritual attainment. Compassion arises from seeing that

there is no other. It is what causes a man tortured and nailed to a cross to

say, "Forgive them father.." Until the identification as Riju or kami or Jeff or

whoever is shed, true compassion is merely a concept, not really seen in

day to day living.

Thus to me, "inward" is that turnaround (in AYP called relational inquiry),

and "outward" is all else.

The crown jewel of any path is discrimination based in wisdom, to zero in

on to the subtlest difference between outward and inward. We can become

"collectors" of knowledge gained from books and teachers, of experiences,

etc, and yet remain outward-directed as discussed here. And this wisdom

is hard to come by, even for those well-versed in sutras and things. This is

why it is said in the Gita that out of thousands who seek, only a handful will

be successful in their quest for Brahman.

Yes Kami, Govinda, Riju understand that they are among the handful who
are gone forward in quest of Brahman.
Yes they are on the path of compassion due to this inwardness.
Still if this quest is not complete,it is just ignorance on their part. May be it is a part ignorance.
WHAT IS AFTERWARDS?

May be those whose quest is not complete are not ready yet to find out
WHAT IS AFTERWARDS. All their energies are engaged in quest for
Brahama.They have to increase INFLOWS to spare some cosmic energies
towards WISDOM to find out the answers to this PURPOSE of Brahman.

Edited by - riju on Sep 15 2013 08:42:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  09:36:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In a discussion like this this, it is always helpful to define terms so that we are talking about the same thing. With regard to this, here are some of them from the Upanishadic/Vedantic standpoint:

1. Brahman - as explained in my previous post. Brahman is one without a second. Which means, there is nowhere it is isn't. And there is nowhere to go beyond it. It is the pure subjectivity in each being, the I Am-ness. There isn't an "afterward" with respect to Brahman. Because it is so, it is beyond the mind, the intellect and any ability to express what it is.

From the point of view of Brahman - it doesn't care whether one remains ignorant or not. Brahman is primordial, and is also the support of Ishwara, the creator who creates the cosmos with his power of maya Shakti. Ishwara is, by definition, both masculine and feminine. In the 9th chapter of the Gita, Krishna makes this difference between Brahman and Ishwara clear, declaring that he exists in all beings, all beings exist in him. Yet he does not exist in any being (contradictory at first glance). To give a simple analogy to understand this, Brahman is represented by a person dreaming. In the dream, he creates a whole new world (Ishwara). Yet, the dreamer in the bed remains separate from the one within the dream. We could consider all of creation to be emanating from the cosmic dream of Ishwara, who itself seemingly separated from Brahman but can exist only within the realm of Brahman.

Thus in reality, Brahman remains untouched, unaffected by whatever is happening in Ishwara's creation, as the dreamer in bed remains unaffected by what he does in a dream. It doesn't matter to Brahman whether Riju or kami want to be free, or the wars and bloodshed that afflict this planet. It is complete, self-effulgent, beyond all of it.

The individual jiva, through its own identification as the separate self brings about suffering and pain. Brahman has nothing to do with it. All suffering is brought about by "me versus not me", (aka, ignorance). That's all.

2. Oneness - this is seeing that there is only Brahman. The problem with many advanced practitioners is that through mind-based logic, they can convince themselves to be Brahman. But it can stop there, because it is mind-based (resulting in an attitude along the lines of "I am Brahman, you are an idiot"). True Oneness is what Yogani describes as the realization - I am That, you are That, all is That. We can talk about Oneness all day, but never really live from that place.

3. Ignorance and knowledge - from the Vedantic standpoint, ignorance simply means not knowing one's true nature to be Brahman. Knowledge is experiential knowing that Brahman is me, I am Brahman. As stated, we can have truckloads of knowledge acquired from books and teachers, great karma, and Bhakti and still remain ignorant because the turnaround has not happened.

4. Purpose - the final purpose of each jiva is to discover its true nature as Brahman, because the pain of separation is so great. No matter how materially fulfilled one is, there is a drive for "lasting" peace and happiness, which only happens with removal of ignorance, through the turnaround. In reality, this is dharma. Any action that takes one away from knowing one's true nature is adharma. Each jiva will have a different density of ego identification, based on previous work/attachments. The denser the identification, the longer and harder it is to shed it.

The grand purpose of creation? Simply for the fun of it. If all is uniform and existing as pure potentiality, maybe it gets boring.. Brahman has no desire to make anything any better - it is already purnam, complete. Thus, through the illusion of differences, the play of creation comes forth. Simply Ishwara experiencing Itself in infinite ways.

5. Will - The very first separation happened through Ishwara's will, cascading down to present moment, each moment being determined by choices made in the previous one. But who is it that makes that choice? How did riju get drawn to the Lotus Sutra? if it was something before that, how did that happen? And so forth..

Ishwara's will manifests in each jiva as their own will, continuing the game of separateness through thinking "it is my effort, my will." The purpose of human birth is to see through this.

6. Failure - what happens if our quest for Brahman does not bear fruit? Nothing really. It simply means that we continue to cling to our identification as the separate self. And the only penalty for that is our own continued suffering. Neither Ishwara nor Brahman have anything to do with it. However, since all is Ishwara's will (aka, Grace), failure or success really are ultimately the play of Grace.

Riju, you state emphatically that you "have fully realized emptiness". Who is it that realized this? What does it even mean in how this is manifested in your life? Can you elaborate please?

Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  09:37:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Govinda

Thank you kami, for sharing such sweet Amitra! You speak with authenticity and a profound degree of clarity and eloquence.

Thank you dear Govinda.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  11:08:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

I do not understand the meaning of Jhana. It seems that it is some stage of achievement in meditation.
I HAVE FULLY REALISED EMPTINESS.
I do not know in which state of meditation, my Jhana should be classified. You can help me.

You may know the word jhana better as Dhyana. In classical Buddhism they describe the various states of samadhi realized. Some would say the "steps" to Buddhahood. Since you have asked, i would be happy to help with the classification.

The full realization of emptiness is very high jhana itself. To help with the classification, a few questions...

Do you see "lights" or anything in meditation?
How long per day do you meditate?
Can you better describe emptiness than in terms like "compassion"?
Can you directly share the "state", more commonly called a "light transmission"?
Can you find and share energy (or "state") with all beings in consciousness?
Finally, in your descriptions, what are things flowing into and out of in your inflow/outflows description?

Best Regards.

Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  11:42:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Feed back for Jeff....

1)I see lights coming and disappearing almost in every meditation sitting.
2)year 1992-94 ...minimum 12 hours a day
1994 onwards.......average 3-4 hours a day.
3)page 3, aug 31 time 12.32.....Thread guatam buddha vs yoga
I have given view of Emptiness in 3 different ways
Following is the 4th and 5th view.

Chapter 16 of Lotus sutra has a beautiful answer for you. The name of the chapter is "The life of Thus come ones"

There is fire alround of Emptiness. The Log of Nirvan is in the centre. The layer after layer of cool Buddhas surround this Log of Nirvan. Over them surrounding these Buddhas are billions of Bhoddisattvas. And again over them surround billions of Buddha devotees of Therwada/ Hinayana/ Mahayana.
The outer layer is of the remaining life that bear the brunt of the heat of Emptiness.
The quantity of Buddhas, bhoddisattvas, devotees has increased so much that not only will it survive the heat of Emptiness, but it has been and will continue to enhance the sphere of Nirvan.

This chapter is very logical, very interesting and I became an ardent follower of Lotus sutra. The vast limitless house of Emptiness will always remain. It is the absolute Truth. But the fire of Emptiness will never reach any one who has understood the Lotus sutra.

All life has been burning in this fire for eons. And then come a wise Buddha. After knowing the Truth of Emptiness, he has found out a way for life to survive the ever changing nature of Emptiness.

We know that Electric energy in battery or capacitor is not visible. It is physical energy in potential form. Science tell us that matter gets formed from physical energy (atomic theory}.
So logically physical matter in invisible energy form is the BLACK HOLE.

Now imagine cosmic energy in potential form and you will understand Emptiness.

Let us take it further.
EMPTINESS is invisible cosmic energy in potential form. Its nature is AWARENESS. In itself it is an infinite source and occupies no space and no time (GOD).

But when it VIBERATES, it comes down in DIFFERENT planes and here it occupies SPACE and TIME. And it has AWARENESS and is finite.

And it goes in different planes UP or DOWN in QUANTUM jumps. This AWARENES is the source of LIFE in various forms.

This LIFE due to AWARENESS and its coming in contact with neighbourhood LIFE developes consciousness/ EGO. This creates the necessity of developing SENSES. And here one starts understanding 12 linked chain (dependent orgination) Which Guatam Buddha has told in many suttas and also in Lotus sutra.

Once we come to understand EMPTINESS and DEPENDENT ORIGINATION as ABSOLUTE TRUTHS, one can easily logically move to the truth of re-birth and karmas as basic FACTS.

The one who meditates with AWARENESS, experiences Emptiness again and again and slowly it becomes his WISDOM.

All Buddhas past, present and future ABIDE in EMPTINESS.

Abide means exist or remember or live in or somewhere in between.

Without understanding of Emptiness you are nowhere near Buddhahood.
Even many Bhoddisattvas are not clear about this Emptiness.

Because the nature of Emptiness is not understood, scholars question about the word DEPENDENT ORGINATION (cause and effect).

So let Riju's imagination fly on the Emptiness.
'''''''''''
''''''''''''''

It is a special Raw material which can not be perceived by any of our senses.This raw material has only one property of AWARENESS.
It is present everywhere. It exists Not only in this space of ours , but in other planes which are beyond our extrasensory preceptions.

In its purest form It is a very unstable material and due to any disturbance , it goes up or down creating various three dimensioned planes of existance of space and time.

The upper planes have time of billion trillions of years and smallest space.
Lower planes have a time of billionth of second and very vast space.

There is a clear demarcation when Ego appears.
Planes above Ego plane are dancing up and down

There is only one plane above Ego which is stable and has been named NIRVAN
This plane is stable because it is protected alround by billions of Buddhas (Wisdoms).
All Budhas along with Gods and creaters are below the line of Ego.

Emptiness gets CORRUPTED because of emotions, desires below Ego and creation starts
with invisible light, visible light, matter, spirit,life, senses,memory, logic, wisdom etc. Each of this is some form of Emptiness.

All this happens because of dependent orgination (cause and effect)

So we can say that nature of all Dharmas is Emptiness.
And Dharmas appear due to law of dependent orgination.

So both dependent orgination and Emptiness are ABSOLUTE TRUTHS.

VIPASSANA MEDITATION EMPLOYS THIS SCIENCE TO CREATE A CHANGE IN
AN INDIVITUAL. It changes the corrupted Emptiness into pure Emptiness
which can go up in QUANTUM JUMPS.

Questions No 4-5-6 of yours I will reply only after you read the above and confirm
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  01:29:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
4) light transmission .....I do not either understand the question or
more probably i am not in light transmission
5)I do not share, but I receive a handful of consciousness energies
from surrounding as well astral consciousnes energies. They are
all Inflows

6) There is outflows of light and matter into my
reservior of consciousness or above this plane.

Edited by - riju on Sep 16 2013 02:05:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  08:04:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Kami quoted
quote:
Riju, you state emphatically that you "have fully realized emptiness". Who

is it that realized this? What does it even mean in how this is manifested in

your life? Can you elaborate please?

The thread Guatam Buddha vs. yoga is all elaboration. Please read and find

the loopholes.

My Analyses to understand each other.
1. Brahamana......ok as you say.
Ishawara........Let us give ishawara a second name of Awareness
or let us say that nature of ishawara is Awareness.
ishwara is the source of creation.
Brahamana remains aloof.
Our source is ishwara and we got separated
from Ishwara and not from Brahamana.
2. Oneness.......Our oneness is with Ishwara and not Brahamana.
"I am That" means I am Ishawara.
3. Ignorance and Knowledge ......Is absence of understanding the
difference in Brahamana and Ishwara (Awareness).
When Self works with Awareness, it is
Ishwara working through us.
4.Purpose..........Fun for Brahmana and pain, misery, death,old age
for us. Not acceptable at all.
5. Will...............Riju says that first separation happened because
of Ishwara will out of ignorance.
6.Failure...........Guatam Buddha claims that in upper layers 99% of
Creation is skilled, Wisdom oriented and highly Creative.
Remaining 1% is where we are is chaotic and this will
also get sorted. He describes many beautiful
universes that have come and gone.
I see no failure here

Edited by - riju on Sep 16 2013 10:57:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  12:02:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Riju,

In classical Buddhist sutra, there are most often described to be nine Jhanas. Sometimes they are also broken into different two or three focused groupings. They are...

1st - Pleasant Sensations, 2nd - Joy, 3rd - Contentment, 4th - Utter Peacefulness, 5th - Infinity of Space, 6th - Infinity of Consciousness, 7th - No-thingness, 8th - Neither perception nor non-perception and 9th - Cessation.

They are first known as meditative states, but with ongoing clarity they become one's normal daily 24/7 experience. It is the 24/7 experience that is described as the full "realization".

With the 1st (pleasant sensations), one has reached the level of single pointed concentration. One will see things like "lights" and will often experience very pleasant vibrations (some call them heart orgasms) without trying to mentally "move" energy. By the 4th (utter peacefulness), one has "clarity of mind" and has moved beyond the effect of emotional responses. They no longer normally experience things like anger or irritation. (Can just enjoy traffic jams ).

With the 6th (infinity of consciousness), you can "find" any being in consciousness. It is also the beginning of what many call "oneness". In the 7th (No-thingness), one realizes they are the "stuff" of oneness. At this point, you can share presence with any being and give "light transmissions". With the full realization of the 8th, you realize that there really is no such thing as meditation, that you were just "fooling" yourself and "creating" and artificial state of mind.

I will send you a pm/email regarding some specific thoughts for your consideration.
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  3:10:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Kami quoted
quote:

The thread Guatam Buddha vs. yoga is all elaboration. Please read and find

the loopholes.

My Analyses to understand each other.
1. Brahamana......ok as you say.
Ishawara........Let us give ishawara a second name of Awareness
or let us say that nature of ishawara is Awareness.
ishwara is the source of creation.
Brahamana remains aloof.
Our source is ishwara and we got separated
from Ishwara and not from Brahamana.
2. Oneness.......Our oneness is with Ishwara and not Brahamana.
"I am That" means I am Ishawara.
3. Ignorance and Knowledge ......Is absence of understanding the
difference in Brahamana and Ishwara (Awareness).
When Self works with Awareness, it is
Ishwara working through us.
4.Purpose..........Fun for Brahmana and pain, misery, death,old age
for us. Not acceptable at all.
5. Will...............Riju says that first separation happened because
of Ishwara will out of ignorance.
6.Failure...........Guatam Buddha claims that in upper layers 99% of
Creation is skilled, Wisdom oriented and highly Creative.
Remaining 1% is where we are is chaotic and this will
also get sorted. He describes many beautiful
universes that have come and gone.
I see no failure here

Sorry, that thread does not answer this specific question.

We will just have to agree to disagree on many things.

For one, there is NO way that one can become Ishwara, no matter how great their spiritual attainment. Ishwara = Brahman with the attribute of Maya, the creator of the cosmos, the one with access to or control of what might be called Universal Mind. In self-realization or enlightenment, there is a realization that one's own essence is Brahman, and therefore, of Ishwara (whose essence is also Brahman). "Becoming Ishwara" is having the ability to create the cosmos, to have control of that Universal Mind - something that cannot be, will never be.

Brahman does not create anything, has no need to. Ishwara does.

To clarify for anyone reading this thread, there are three terms that sound similar but are very different and cannot be used interchangeably:
1. Brahman = That, primordial awareness/consciousness.
2. Brahma = The creator, the first of the trinity in Hindu dharma (the other two being Vishnu, the sustainer and Shiva, the destroyer).
3. Brahmana = one of the four "caste" divisions in Hindu dharma, based on the type of work one is drawn to (which in turn is driven by own's vasanas). Brahmanas are the intellectual types (scientists, those that make up "think tanks", philosophers, etc). The other three are Kshatriyas, Vaishyas and Sudras, as explained in this thread:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=13043

With respect to separation, yes, indeed it is true that there was never any true separation from Brahman. How could there be? There was only the illusion of separateness because of ego-identification. In reality, we are already That. It is just that we have temporarily "forgotten" this.

Here is another question for you - do these Buddhas conquer old age, disease and death, the things that you define as "purpose"? Do they acquire immortality and the ability to change the way the cosmos works? If so, how? (Didn't Gautama Buddha die at age 80?)

Thanks.

Edited by - kami on Sep 16 2013 5:10:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  11:03:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
kami wrote
Here is another question for you - do these Buddhas conquer old age, disease and death, the things that you define as "purpose"? Do they acquire immortality and the ability to change the way the cosmos works? If so, how? (Didn't Gautama Buddha die at age 80?)

yes, Buddhas have universes where they have won over old age, death and misery etc.
The answer is logical and simple.

We came from Emptiness down thro light bodies to physical bodies due to ignorance.
The cycle is now reversed. Through Wisdom and understanding the laws of nature and accumulating INFLOWS ..... this can be done.

Guatam Buddha died at 80. Riju also shall die soon. We both know and understand the reverse process. But there is a huge limitation.

This limitation explained...........
We are all connected. Mental thought power is behind physical existence.
Riju's thought power wants to live and conquer death at least to set an example for the surrounding world.
But the world surrounding thought power does not think it possible.
They cannot understand and cannot believe it.
These two thought powers are opposite. The greater power wins.
Hence the word QUANTAM comes in my mind. When a certain % population starts having firm faith of conquering death, the process will be reversed.

Our limitation does not worry us. Guatam died physically,yet Riju' knows that Guatam lives. Same way Riju will die physically. But we and many others are on the line of process. With time and Wisdom on our side and with the INFLOWS, WE ARE THE WINNERS.

Edited by - riju on Sep 16 2013 11:07:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  11:38:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This time will also come........

This world will have different caste seggregation.

1. There will be persons who enjoy sex and luxuries in SELFISHNESS out of ignorance. Never learn till the physical death takes over.They will be living in say Africa/India/ Pakistan etc.

2. There will be another category of persons, who will be tired of selfishness and sufferings. They will slowly gain Wisdoms, and will be in process of rising above sex and selfish luxuries. They will say be shifting slowly to Europe.

3. There will be the third category of semi physical light bodies, they will be settled say in America and will live upto 200-500 years of age.They will be sexless and with minimum worldly requirements.

4. Fourth category will be light bodies not requiring any land. They will be in the visible space. They will be visiting their sons ,grandsons, grand-grand sons in India, Europe, america, advising, guiding them for very short intervals. Because entry here will make them impure, heavy. They will fly back with the power of INFLOW MEDITATION.

5. And their will be fifth category of persons who have gone beyond light bodies and have become Wisdom bodies (Bhoddisattvas)
They will only be in contact with light bodies.
6. Buddhas
7. NIrvan

Imagine my grand grand .....grand father visiting me, telling me my family tree, its achievements of WISDOM and then going back.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  11:40:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ENJOY AND BE HAPPY. THIS FUTURE IS COMING
Go to Top of Page

Govinda

USA
176 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  01:05:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

ENJOY AND BE HAPPY. THIS FUTURE IS COMING

The now is already here, honorable riju & everyone else reading these words!

Most excellent expressions! Well said Jeff be well, kami and riju. It's more than an honor to be able to exchange experiences and share ideas with such fine folks as you all.

By whichever lens of perception we view this present miracle of conscious-awareness through, whatever framework of beliefs, we all agree on some of the most primary points worthy of mention or discussion. We certainly do confirm a few vital ideas, through our very efforts to awaken. Love and compassion, inflow and outflow are two sides to the very same coin.

Ego-self, as the exterior husk of the kernel of Atman is an impermanent facade, something else altogether is awakening and perceiving this fragile reality on it's own spiritual terms.

Our attention is shifted to perceive more deeply, attuned and crystallized in the Gnosis of the eternal and the unbound expanse of Spirit. Emptiness is fullness and through meditation and the quieting the mind, we arrive to a fuller awareness and attention focused on the here and now. All really wonderful attributes of human understanding.

This is it, most surely we are collectively within the full bloom of compassion and equanimous love, generated by universal truth and it's a beautiful way to earnestly serve the totality of this whole cosmic play, the Omniversal drama unfolding, Ishvara's Lila, as it were.

One of the greatest hurdles seems to be integration and finding that special place deep within that effortlessly exudes tranquility, impartiality and equanimity. In this state, we all share the very same buzz (to use common vernacular). One vibration, one reality behind the appearances.

This magnificent frequency of Spirit unite our endeavors to release and flow, to open up and in so doing, shine brightly as reflections of the Supreme, creative intelligence. With or without a name or rationally definable aspect or attribute.

Some choose not to name it at all, some enthusiastically call it Brahman/Ishvara/Yahweh/Tao/God/Buddha Mind/Allah. That relatively undefinable field of energy expresses BOTH inflow and outflow, even as we are the symbiotic reflection of this high principle, through our very breathing. In my small opinion, Brahman/God/Tao is everything, everywhere, ever-present. While it simultaneously, remains unborn and wholly ineffable. It is ever present and we are essentially the same expression. We are all That.

We are all "winners" and we are forevermore, one Sacred note ringing out, one Divine intention being spoken, enigmatically and effortlessly. May all sentient life know the fullness of emptiness and the freedom of harmony, itself a virtue beyond any other reward. In other words, Heaven awaits our rapt attention, Nirvana is accessible if we only allow it be bloom within each of us.

Blessings for all, truest realization for all. Tat Tvam Asi.

Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  02:23:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Read Lotus sutra
Chapter 8 ....Prophesy of Enlightment for five hundred disciples.

In the gathering at Eagle Peak , there was an ordinary fellow named Purna. He was even not a leading disciple of Guatam Buddha.
Guatam Buddha told the gathering that he is the ONE who in future will create a universe with flying men, who also maintain ground contact with other men who cannot fly.
PURNA WAS AN VERY ORDINARY LOOKING MAN FROM OUTSIDE LIKE RIJU IS.

(I am teasing you all,enjoy, but before you must read this chapter 8)

Edited by - riju on Sep 17 2013 07:15:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  07:45:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

quote:
Kami quoted
quote:

Answer to this lies in my meditation.
It was 1993.
I was siting 12 hrs a day, seeing stars in my body. With awareness they will disappear and then surrounding one will take over. As if this was not sufficient. There will be sudden explosions somewhere in the body, and as a consequence whole body will be more full. From nowhere many more stars of karma will appear and I had again to sit on for months to come to previous stage.

curiousity led me to try to fix an easy spot in my body.I fixed right side of throat gland as a limited area. I cleared the stars and in the clearness I saw faint stars as if they were further away.
More awareness and they will get brighter and brighter and then fade away. there were seven such layers (approx) before I reached momentary brightness of sun. This could happen only after consistent heavy concentration at the spot. A momentary loss of concentration will lead me to zero, but next effort will become easy.
Everytime this will happen, a voice will tell me that all these stars have TRANSCEDED into potential background.
Logic will take over then. It was easy to understand that when everything goes back to source, the result is EMPTINESS for us because everything has gone beyond senses, mind, etc.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000