New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2013 :  4:29:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Parvati, thanks very much for all the advice. Certainly it has helped me to deal with K awakening. I have bought magnetic bracelets and they help a bit too. One thing I want to ask is i feel lot of heat in the body as well . Drinking plenty of water definitely helps. Any other idea s how to cope with it

Thanks a lot

PKJ
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2013 :  9:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi PKJ

Thanks for your question and interest in the topic. Hope you are doing well. Please keep in mind this is only my opinion, intuition, and what has been learned from experience.

K is very yang fire. It is soothed by yin earth and water. In my experience water is the best for neutralizing k overload. I think water is strong yin, more so than earth, therefore water may be more able to counteract strong yang. Because water puts out fire, it makes sense. The buildup of heat could be due entirely to increased energy from k. But more likely it is also due, or primarily due, to purging and purification of toxic residues. Therefore I would think any treatment employed to help eliminiate toxins will also tend to reduce the heat.

So the therapy of choice I would recommend for you would be sweating out the toxins through sauna or sweat lodge, or any other way you can induce a good sweat. When the body is coated in sweat, the moisture serves to cool the body. But more importantly toxins are allowed a very effective exit route from the body through sweating.

Also you may lay on the ground in early morning when it is the coolest time of the day. If there is dew on the ground that is the best. Lay down right in the dew and visualize the heat being drawn directly out of your body into the earth. If your body is not particularly hot at that time of the day, you may do it anyway and give yourself a nice rest from the excess heat which may not accumulate as much throughout the rest of the day, due to this therapeutic practice. Alternatively, if you are fortunate to have grass, wet the lawn in a shaded area and lay down in that when you become overheated.

Also stay by water as much as you can, swim, hands and feet in water, etc. Water is not only cooling but in my experience it is also grounding. Barefoot walking on grass or soil in the shade may help especially if you visualize the heat traveling down and out of your body through the soles of your feet. From my perspective, walking in cool wet mud would be ideal as it combines both elements that neutralize strong yang k fire. Be sure to stay properly hydrated by ingesting plenty of fluids. Fruit and fruit juice will cool you off, and lots of water too. Unfortunately the heavier foods that help so much with k awakening don't work so well in the hot summer months. Especially meat and fish will generate heat in the body.

It is possible that the kundalini is not rising due to blockage. Much sweating will also help to loosen up blockages. Gentle exercise like Tai Chi, Qi Gong, or easy yoga will also help loosen blockages but preferably only when you are cool enough to exercise comfortably.

You may also try a Chinese herbalist. As I recall, there are some excellent Chinese herbs for expelling heat from the body.

While gold is warm, silver is cooling. If you have any silver jewelry to wear it may help somewhat and avoid gold.

Hope that gives you some ideas to kick-start your intuition. You may also try talking directly to Shakti and ask her what would be the best way to eliminate the excess heat and stay cool in the hottest season of the year for us.

love
parvati

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2013 :  10:16:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi PKJ

Forgot to mention one of the truly great cooling herbs for women: Shatavari, used in Ayurvedic medicine. Jasmine is also extremely cooling...for me it was way too cold. But if you have pitta constitution, you might give it a try. Jasmine essential oil too.

Also be sure you are getting enough iodine in your diet, which is required for the thyroid in its job of regulating body temperature.

And.. My personal favorite. I 'mist' myself with an atomizer or small spray bottle filled with water in the summer to stay cool, especially when away from home, so it is kept in the car or carried with me; used just like you would to mist a plant, except a much smaller bottle is used. Sometimes hard to find these - they can be gotten from dime stores or art supply stores or save the small spray bottle that came with another liquid in it. The one I use is a recycled medicine bottle with removable top so that it is refillable. Spraying base of the neck and face is especially nice to keep cool.

p

May we all be enfolded in love

edit/add last 2 paragraphs

Edited by - parvati9 on Jul 15 2013 10:17:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  5:30:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Parvati

Thanks very much for the advice. Actually some of the things you mentioned I am already working. Yoga specially surya Namaskar really helps in the mornings it takes the energy out of system. Also walking barefoot on the grass also helps lot. I am doing these things by my own intution (Shakti) which is working fine. Also on the beach walking barefot along the water side it helps lot. Drinking lot of water helps as well. I think it is gradually improving lot recently except we have really hot sumer weather now in mid west. I think all the ideas you mentioned ar great ideas and i will keep working on them. Again thanks very much for taking the time to respond as these ideas are really wonderful.

PKJ
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  9:09:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're very welcome PKJ.

Several others with k awakening may be having a similar problem and here's why. When k awakens, she immediately begins cleaning house. It may be a gentle cleaning at first, but in time it will become more robust and forceful. As the purification progresses to deeper and deeper levels, one will definitely feel the effects and may experience quite a bit of discomfort.. until the toxins are effectively released from one's system.

During this season in the northern hemisphere we are experiencing the hottest months of the year. The summer heat is melting and dissolving toxins and obstructions for most everyone experiencing the hot weather. So that is one thing going on. However, those with k awakening are getting a double whammy in terms of melting and dissolving toxins/ obstructions because that's also what kundalini does.

So the individual with k awakening could be carrying roughly twice the burden of poisons being readied for release - by kundalini as well as by the summer heat. And maybe twice the heat discomfort as well. Put another way - the hot weather is acting as a catalyst thereby speeding up the purging and purification of kundalini.

PKJ when you mentioned walking along the beach, it triggered another suggestion that might be helpful...which is salt water (external). Your beach may not have salt water, however if you have a tub, you can put salt in your bath. Salt is a natural preservative and (externally) has amazing properties in terms of cleansing, healing, reviving and rejuvenating. There are some rather expensive and excellent salts on the market which have a wonderful healing effect. Soaking or being in any kind of salt water may provide very welcome relief with a bonus of rejuvenation. Imo if one soaks for a reasonable period of time in salt water (say 20-30 minutes), it will draw out toxins quite effectively. Not perhaps as much as a sauna or sweat lodge, but still very effectively.

p
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2013 :  7:10:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
~ disclaimer, it's only my opinion ~

(When sorting and organizing one's k experience, there's bound to be some things held in common with others as well as some things that are unique to one's own feeling/ perception of the event. Until there is a greater communal databank with many people contributing their experiences, it's difficult to know what is similar in our collective k experiences, and what applies only to the individual. My definition of bhakti may not be yours and my experience with bhakti may not apply to your experience with bhakti. But there will be some common ground.)

Understanding the Role of Bhakti in a K Crisis

Bhakti = Longing/ craving for god

That's my personal definition of bhakti and don't really know where it came from. Don't know if others would agree with that definition or not. But it's probably close enough. Most definitions seem to include the words 'love' and 'devotion'. Yes, love and devotion for god is bhakti. But, to me, the longing and craving thing is really pivotal. The Ishta (chosen deity for whom one longs) - one may feel they can't do without for even a split-second... we are riveted on god or whatever one calls the divine, universe, absolute, great spirit, higher power, etc. And we can't get enough of it.

At some point in one's path, bhakti generally becomes supremely important, way more so than anything else in one's life. Out-of-proportion significant. One tends to lose perspective, in the pragmatic sense. When in the throes of raging bhakti, it is quite possible to forget to eat, sleep, brush teeth, wash dishes, change clothes, walk the dog, talk to friends, keep financial affairs in order, etc. Pedal to the metal, we can't let up on the gas, it's a rush, we're addicted, the more we feed the longing, the more longing we create.

A cycle of never ending ecstasy that feeds into itself and drives the ecstasy higher and higher and higher.. with no reasonable limit in sight. Not than we really want to limit the bhakti anyway.. (For those who've experimented with recreational drugs, imo they don't hold a candle to unbridled bhakti in terms of the ecstasy and addiction potential.) In the midst of this unquenchable thirst or longing for one's Ishta, one can easily begin floating up, up and away - like a helium balloon without a tether. When that happens, what is desperately needed is to tether or to find a way of grounding oneself.

Bhakti and jnana both drive kundalini, but I like to think of bhakti in the larger sense, as encompassing and including jnana. While technically incorrect, it will simplify this discussion to do so. However, keep in mind that it is an oversimplification and not altogether accurate.

That being said, bhakti is the engine and the throttle (fuel, gas pedal) driving a k awakening. If you want to slow down a k awakening and reduce its intensity ...

The most expedient way to ease the intensity of a k crisis is to ease up on the bhakti.

Now that it's been stated, it needs also be said that easing up on one's bhakti is like trying to move an unmovable mountain! It's not impossible, but almost. When you're driving along the highway, you've seen those ramps on the side of the road for RUNAWAY TRUCKS, right? Think bhakti. Either the brakes don't work or there aren't any..

So we need to be sensible. We need some perspective. We really do have to find the brakes and apply them. That's what grounding is - the brakes. If you can't remember how to ground yourself, just remember the word ground, simply connect with the earth, the ground, the natural earth (not asphalt or concrete). Walk on it, run on it, sit on it, lay on it, play with the dirt like gardeners and little kids love to do

However, there is the other side of bhakti. This would be an unbalanced discussion without taking a look at it. So that will be covered in the next section when it happens.. it may be awhile. In the meantime, you can probably speculate on all the benefits healthy sensible bhakti can bring into your life.

love
parvati

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2013 :  4:32:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
~ just having fun with this, it will be explained in next post ~

Some very wild speculations

We're weaving a sort of tapestry here and need to pick up some yarn threads originating in the OP.
Yeast raising bread metaphor..

.. How much yeast to raise a loaf of bread?
.. One packet dry yeast per loaf maybe?
.. How many yeast granules in a packet?
.. How many k awakenings to raise humanity in general?

Fantasy projection: If the number of k awakenings optimally doubles every eight months (after Dec 2010), that number would reach approx one half of one percent total population in 12-18 months.

Like yeast in the bread dough, that might be enough to raise the whole loaf.

I was looking at the number of threads per page in this sub-forum and came to the following conclusion: In the last 5 years, the number of threads started in this sub-forum has increased sharply.

In 2008 it took 2 years to generate one page of kundalini thread topics. Now it only takes a few months.

love
p

Edited by - parvati9 on Jul 26 2013 12:53:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2013 :  11:45:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What will humanity do to avoid extinction?
Is a quantum leap inevitable or merely wishful thinking?

Some explanation should probably be offered for the goofy post above. I've actually given this quite a bit of thought and it directly relates to the OP and beginning of the thread.

On one level k awakening is a global phenomenon. Not that it will matter to most readers, but here is the math explanation for above post, and my math skills aren't that strong so there could be errors. The global population attained 7 billion in 2011 and today is slightly under 7.1 billion. For simplification, the figure 7.0 billion was used in the above computation for factoring in the global population.

Beginning with December 2010, it was estimated .0001 (one hundredth of one percent) were k awakened individuals globally. Which is 700,000. (There is no basis for that figure other than it was taken to be a reasonable estimate)

The number of k awakenings was doubled every 8 months beginning with Dec 2010, as that is about the time when the number of sub-forum threads began dramatically increasing. It seemed reasonable that about .005 (one half of one percent) might be 'enough yeast to raise the whole loaf'. Which is 35 million.

Beginning with 700,000 (Dec 2010) and by doubling the number of estimated k awakenings every 8 months, 35 million is achieved around the Fall of next year. Is it possible there could be 35 million k awakened individuals in a year or year and a half from now? It's possible but perhaps not likely. However it was fun to play around with the idea..

And IF (big if) being in rather close proximity to the Black Hole at the center of our Milky Way Galaxy, as well as the crossing in Dec 2012 - means we've already crossed into 4/5 density space, then doubling the number of k awakenings every 8 months could possibly have some validity, even though it sounds like a huge increase.

It is believed that the number of k awakenings will dramatically increase because these awakenings constitute an evolutionary and survival adaptation of our species... in order to avoid extinction, b/c so many other lifeforms on planet Earth have gone extinct. In conjunction with the possibility of adaptation to 4/5 density space....

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2013 :  2:39:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

~ it's only my opinion ~

The Power of Bhakti

In the course of this thread, endeavors have been made to persuade those with k awakening into considering their evolutionary responsibilities. Imo humans with awakened kundalini are the new 21st century pioneers. We have already entered an enormously fast paced transmutation phase in human evolution which is only going to further accelerate. It is firmly believed that those learning to accommodate increased energy levels, through adjusting to their k awakening, are soon to be in the collective position of leading humanity to SAFE HAVEN.

As one of the higher lifeforms, if not the highest, humans must come to terms with the circumstances in which we presently find ourselves. A blunt but accurate appraisal is that no lifeform is safe at present including the human kind. The sad and desperate truth is that every lifeform on Earth is increasingly having to confront the likelihood of extinction.

The remainder of this discussion will be devoted primarily to exploring bhakti as the power to overcome virtually any obstacle on our path to survival as a species. And also as the driving force expediting our spiritual, mental, emotional and physical evolution.

It was previously stated that humanity is at a crossroads. Many difficult decisions are being made. Many bad decisions have already been made as a product of incompetent leadership. It may be premature to say so, but those with the ability to lead competently may be taking over the reins of responsibility from the incompetent - as regarding human species survival. Among the best equipped to do so are those having successfully weathered the positives and negatives inherent in a k awakening.

Undeniably the most powerful and effective tool in our anti-extinction arsenal is balanced, cool calm collected and detached bhakti. As a force to be reckoned with - nothing can even remotely compare with bhakti. In the coming years (if not already) recalcitrant science and scientists - some of whom will be having their very foundations shaken as they undergo the stress of k awakening - will be forced to admit the power of kundalini as well as to acknowledge the underlying force of bhakti driving it.

Truly it is hoped that when and if the time comes for some of us to lead, we will be adequately prepared for the task. There will undoubtedly be naysayers, pessimists and pragmatists arguing that humanity is beyond all hope. They will suggest that it's too late, we need to live with the dire consequences of our actions, that all we can do at this point is capitulate and go robotic or extinct. And they will shoot down any viable solution, before listening to it, as impractical and foolishly idealistic.

When finding fault with any situation, it is generally advisable to have a proposed alternate solution and a few backup plans. The reason for this thread is to give fair warning that in the not so distant future, it may indeed be your destiny to implement wise and compassionate leadership skills. If you are not so inclined, that is okay. There is no harm in being thoroughly prepared for any and all contingencies.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2013 :  11:57:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Thread comment
When referring to this thread and referencing something - it might actually be in the first thread. Attempting to assure those with k awakening that they are going through a valuable experience and that they can probably be of assistance to the human species in terms of survival - was also covered in the first thread: My Kundalini Experience.

More on my personal experience
Both my bhakti and k related sexual issues are not easy subjects to speak about in a forum like this. But for clarity and continuity, more needs be said.

Sexual issues briefly
When my k awakening began I didn't know it b/c I had too much on my plate and so Shakti had to squeeze her transmutational energies into my busy schedule. It's not terribly hard to understand. And it's important to understand. When your mundane life is full to the brim, it puts a damper on your k awakening. Depending on how much is on your plate, if the plate is heaped high - then a huge dampening effect. It's essential to know that, if you want to slow down your awakening and reduce symptoms.

So when my k awakening began it was quite gentle and was in fact not very noticeable. But also, I didn't have space in my life to notice it. There were tons of things that had a higher priority in my mundane life at the time. It was only in retrospect that it was determined how it all started, and that was approximately the time this forum was joined. However about a year after my dad passed away, I perceived something was going on and a few months later the k awakening was in hyper-drive.

In saying it was in hyper-drive it's mainly my libido I'm talking about, although there were other symptoms as well. It was extremely uncomfortable. If the libido issue had been 80% or 90% less it would have been more tolerable. As it was it completely disrupted my life.

When k is ready to awaken, sexual energy is built up in the root and sacral chakras. What is felt as heightened libido IS the k awakening. But only if it IS a k awakening and not just being somewhat more aroused than usual. However the arousal I felt was unmistakably extreme and there was absolutely no reason for it. It came on suddenly out of nowhere and was sometimes 10 to 20 times more intense than any previous experience of similar nature. And when it let up a bit, it wasn't for long. Needless to say it was one of the most bizarre things I've ever had to cope with.

I did know about kundalini (not much and most of what I 'knew' was incorrect) and it was the first thing that occurred to me. The problem was that my best friend was having symptoms very similar to mine. However she had a boyfriend. And the bizarre symptoms she experienced went away whereas mine intensified (duh, because she had a boyfriend her symptoms diminished). It was confusing and seemed like we both had been exposed to something like a flu virus but without the standard flu symptoms. For a while I thought we were both sick but it was not like any other illness I'd had in the past.

The thing is - for the first 2 years, I was never sure it WAS a k awakening. Periodically I would conduct marathon online searches, but the k info out there is so conflicted and in many cases quite negative that I gave up many times. It really wasn't until I stumbled upon the AYP forum that I finally knew for sure what had been happening to me. And when it finally became clear, I was dumbfounded and frustrated. Why oh why hadn't I been able to find out sooner what was wrong (or right) with me??? There is so much misinformation regarding this supremely important topic.

I soon found out I'm not at all alone in this. There are so many others experiencing spontaneous k awakening and most of them haven't a clue either. I believe it is desperately needed for those undergoing k awakening to share their experience publicly - no matter how embarrassing it is.

My own bhakti
Bhakti is a very personal thing. As suggested above, it can be about as personal as sexual feelings and sensations. But it is the best part. And the best has been saved for last

love
parvati

Edited by - parvati9 on Jul 26 2013 01:45:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2013 :  4:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
~ only my opinion ~

Do You Believe In God?

It's an important question. The bottom line is bhakti is about love for god. If one doesn't believe in god then what otherwise might appear to be bhakti - is probably something else. Nevertheless Buddhists generally don't believe in god. And they are some of the most bhakti filled individuals on the planet. It's hard to explain what's going on with the Buddhists. In general bhakti is about love for god. With the possible exception of Buddhists. And maybe a few others.

Is there a Higher Power?

Are there ETs? Extraterrestrials? If so, they may very well be a great deal more intelligent and more powerful than Earth humans. But, so far, we don't have much proof that they even exist. Nevertheless, it is certainly possible that they exist. Mankind has a tendency toward arrogance and assuming that we are the smartest and greatest thing going on any star system in our galaxy, or any galaxy for that matter. And the truth is - we really don't know squat! Of course that is just my opinion. But really, a dab of humility for our species in general would constitute a more realistic and necessary approach to our problems. Including the one we presently face with our possible imminent extinction.

Belief in god or belief in a higher power is usually (apparently with certain notable exceptions) the foundation of bhakti. But bhakti is way more comprehensive, powerful, deep rooted and passionate than mere belief or acknowledgement of a higher power. Bhakti is something that we cannot easily deny or put into a box. In other words, it's hard to ascribe limitations or boundaries to bhakti.

When combined with a k awakening, bhakti tends to run wild and free and passionate. To go overboard indulging our longing for god. To run toward god like a small child overflowing with love and joy, and the need to fully express that love and joy to our Beloved. To be unrestrained. To feel some kind of extremely passionate release in the presence of our Ishta.

Buddhist bhakti appears more gentle and restrained. It is in the Buddhist nature to avoid extremes, thereby cultivating the 'middle path'. There doesn't seem to be any wild abandon in the Buddhist bhakti. Nor the high passion which may characterize, for example, the bhakti of those in Abrahamic faiths. Buddhist bhakti seems to correlate more with surrender or release, than with passionate longing. However there is something in the Buddhist version that is much like well restrained, gentle, and refined longing. It is usually sweet, peaceful, relaxed, blissful and also characterized by low energy.

Desire and k awakening

During a k awakening we are confronted with raw desire. At first it is experienced sexually. In my case, it took at least several months of extreme sexual discomfort for the k energy to move. And that movement is why kundalini is so powerful in my opinion. It's all about moving energy.

And bhakti is too. It is our bhakti which is really moving the k energy. It is our love and devotion for god (and also whatever Buddhists do) that is moving all that energy. In my own experience all I can say is thank you bhakti for moving it up out of my root and sacral chakras where it was really annoying and uncomfortable. However, bhakti is a two-edged sword.

It is bhakti that moves k energy upward. It is also bhakti that increases the threshold and thrust so that the k energy is enabled to rise (which tends to increase discomfort until the energy actually IS able to rise). This is easier to comprehend when one has experienced it for themselves. Shakti's longing for Shiva creates the accumulation of energy. But it is Shiva's longing for Shakti that pulls that energy upward. The upward surge is extremely powerful.

Faith

Faith is the quality that sustains bhakti. My faith is pretty strong but during the k awakening it became much stronger. Shakti allowed me to see that there were gaps in my faith. And it was during those gap periods that I became more vulnerable. Not just to the k discomfort, but my immune function was weakened too. This was discussed in the first thread. It was at that time I realized Shakti was probably the best friend I would ever have. Other than my Isha of course.

Jesus is supposed to have said something very odd regarding the Holy Spirit. He said, rejoice that I'm leaving you because otherwise the Holy Spirit (comforter, spirit of truth) will not come to you. If I leave, I will send the comforter to you. (paraphrase)

love
parvati

edited for clarity

Edited by - parvati9 on Jul 26 2013 02:26:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2013 :  02:26:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Epiphany: The Second Coming of Christ

Note: This post may only be relevant for open-minded and mystical Christians

Having another epiphany as it occurred to me what the Second Coming of Christ is: It is k awakening.

The reason Jesus said to his disciples before his imminent crucifixion - to rejoice because he was leaving them....... is because he was foretelling about k awakening. He loved his disciples very much and they loved and depended upon him. Jesus knew how much he would be missed. He knew the disciples would long for him. And he planned to use a catalyst to intensify their longing, which would bring about k awakening. This is what was meant by saying he would send the holy spirit, sending the holy spirit means an awakened kundalini.

Jesus was essentially conveying that he would act the part of Shiva in a k awakening. And the disciples longing for him would act the part of Shakti. After he departed and the disciples longed for him, he would pull up that energy to meet him...i.e., he would draw all men to him.

When Jesus said he would send the comforter, the Holy Spirit, he was referring to kundalini. But he was also referring to the driving force behind kundalini, which is bhakti. What he was saying is that he himself would ACTIVATE kundalini. And the way he would do this is through potentizing their longing.

This is very mystical. I have wondered how to explain that bhakti is a 2-way phenomenon. God longs for us as we long for him. The only way Jesus could potentize our longing for him is by potentizing his own longing for us. He could have said -

Do not fear that I am leaving because my longing for you will increase substantially (absence makes the heart grow fonder) and you will feel my heightened longing for you when the comforter comes, whom I will send to you after I depart. When k awakens, you will be able to RESPOND to my longing for you. And it will be amazing! It will be cool. You will know all is well. And you (Shakti/your energy) will rise up to meet me and join with me. SECOND COMING.

Which is the same as Shiva holding Shakti in his loving embrace.

And that is the marriage between Jesus and the Church that is mentioned in the bible. It isn't really Jesus and the Church as we know it today. It is Jesus and collectively the individuals with awakened kundalini who respond to his intensified longing for them. It is a divine, holy and sacred union. A union or marriage beyond time and space. Shiva and Shakti. Bridgroom and bride.

And that is why the first miracle Jesus did was converting the water to wine at a wedding celebration. Foretelling of the union of Shiva and Shakti. I had initially thought - what a frivolous miracle. On the contrary - it is the most important miracle Jesus did. Water to wine is symbolic of what will happen to the blood (blood is lifeforce) in our veins when we transition to a higher and less dense dimension. Or build a light body, or rainbow body.

The wine means light. It also means transmuted blood. And it also means the blood of Jesus joined with our blood. That's what holy communion is all about. Quickening/ higher frequency. A transmutation of our blood to light. And the means of transmutation is through the electrical potential built into our heart chakras through bhakti. Eventually we shed our dense material bodies and become pure light. Water changed to wine = blood changed to light.

When k begins pouring out of our heart chakras for all humanity - it is the beginning of that transmutation. Blood becomes an electrical field, potentized by god's love for us. And we find ourselves in the 4th or 5th dimension. This dimension is beyond space and time. A dimension of consciousness. Once anchored in that consciousness it is possible to show others the way to get there. It isn't like traveling to a new place. It's more like going home.

A new heaven and a new earth.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2013 :  12:18:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Parvati,

Very profound and interesting words regarding on the Second coming. I have found some similar things...

Jesus, Moses and other divine beings exist in "consciousness". Broadly speaking, humans (and human potential) have been expanding in God. Before the coming of Jesus, masters (like Moses) would reach a nearness of God and share the resulting light/nearness with their students. Very similar to the old computing paradigm of a mainframe with computers connected directly to it. Growing in God was mostly dependent on this master/student direct connection. The more one would surrender to/thru the master, the stronger the connection.

With the coming of Jesus and his higher (or greater nearness to God) revelation, human potential (or local computer processing power) had expanded. Expanding the model from the past, Jesus cleared a layer of obstructions from God (or opened up higher chakra levels/dimensions). In computer terms, not only was he a more powerful mainframe, but he also established peer to peer networking (person to person). This new community in Christ was available to anyone who wanted to join the network (believe in Christ). Rather than just the lone striving connect to the mainframe, it was now possible for Christians to also work and grow together (network computer processing).

Historically, for Jesus to "help" in growth towards God, direct communion (or Union) with the "form" of the master was necessary. The master became the broader path. In the second coming, there is a broader expansion. Human potential has expanded, allowing the integration of all paths. With the "second coming", the human network now allows for greater and broader network processing and expanded oneness with all of the "other" human networks (traditions) and people. It is kind of like there is now a multidimensional internet, where in the past only multiple separate computer networks existed. Additionally, the new network expands beyond time and to all "parallel" human world systems.

Also, I think the Holy Spirit is more analogous to Shakti than Kundalini. As you have described, in communion the blood/wine is the spiritual light, but is also called the "peace that passes all human understanding". While the body/bread is the more commonly called kundalini (or body energy). In true communion with Christ, the two come together, or the rages of Kundalini are calmed by the peace of light (of clear mind). Rather than bottom-up (in other traditions), it is often described as top-down (or the "decent of the Holy Spirit").

Hopefully, the computer analogy makes some sense.

Peace,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2013 :  5:52:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jeff

Beautiful post, I'm grateful and honored to have it on this forum thread ..
It subtly (or maybe not so subtly) addresses a question that's been lingering for several months in my mind: What exactly is antahkarana?

I've come to believe antahkarana is a multi-dimensional frequency and communication network mostly beyond space-time (probably highly refined and spiritual) and that it apparently brings elements together that would otherwise be disconnected. It seemingly operates on all dimensional frequencies, including our 3D linear reality, which is loosening up but still rigidly bound into space and time. It may also be inclusive of the Akashic Records. I also believe it to be a portal or network of portals and pathways. That's most of what I've gotten thus far from 20 hours or so of research plus intuition.

I'm fairly intuitive and prone to think critically as opposed to simply accepting information on face value, or b/c it was uttered by a supposed expert/ authority on the subject. So those tools of intuition and critical thinking are used in a combined manner to evaluate data or info that is dug up in research. What I've found online regarding kundalini, with the exception of this forum and a few other sources, is bunk imo. Ditto with the online info on antahkarana.

From time to time, out of exasperation and getting nowhere on my own with the antahkarana dilema (what is it?) - I will engage in some more useless online research... only to feel even more bewildered and let down. One noteworthy tidbit is that antahkarana is sometimes referred to as the "Rainbow Bridge". And that term, I believe, correlates with building a Rainbow Body. And all three terms - antahkarana, rainbow bridge, and rainbow body - may somehow correlate with your post.

Your post provided more information about the possibilities regarding antahkarana than most of my research episodes. Not that I understood much of what you said, but enough to know that antahkarana is something akin to what you have just described.

Peace and blessings
parvati
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2013 :  7:01:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Parvati,

The term antahkarana can have a lot of different meanings. As I have heard it used, it most often means the connection from lower body-mind to the broader universal mind or as you might call it, all dimensions of what we percieve as reality. Is this what you meant? Or, could you point me to some reference link of what you are trying to describe?

If you are using the above type of description, than yes, you can map it to the concept of a light or rainbow body. Also, there are different levels of what people call light bodies. The first is the astral level and is associated with a wide open 3rd eye - sixth chakra. From there, one can begin accessing the Akashic records. I have a good friend (spiritual healer) who spends a lot of time there, but personally I have not had the interest.

With all your research, was there some specific topic that you wanted to discuss?

Best wishes,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2013 :  8:49:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jeff

Hi Parvati,

The term antahkarana can have a lot of different meanings. As I have heard it used, it most often means the connection from lower body-mind to the broader universal mind or as you might call it, all dimensions of what we percieve as reality. Is this what you meant? Or, could you point me to some reference link of what you are trying to describe?

If you are using the above type of description, than yes, you can map it to the concept of a light or rainbow body. Also, there are different levels of what people call light bodies. The first is the astral level and is associated with a wide open 3rd eye - sixth chakra. From there, one can begin accessing the Akashic records. I have a good friend (spiritual healer) who spends a lot of time there, but personally I have not had the interest.

With all your research, was there some specific topic that you wanted to discuss?

Best wishes,
Jeff

(Please to keep in mind this is only my opinion)
Well.. for the moment that specific topic would be antahkarana, but it's probably a dead-end b/c what remains of the meaning is all left brain intellectualization. From my perspective, it can only be understood by combining the left and right brain hemispheres - which I don't see many people doing, who are attempting to explain what it is. According to the contemporary pseudo experts on the subject - it is supposed to be the linkage betweeen lower and higher mind. Better to read linkage between mundane and sacred. Partnership between human and god.

Not just connected consciousness, but (more importantly) connected longing. Both the rainbow bridge and the rainbow body are aspects of this partnership. It is the longing which is key, not the consciousness. The consciousness aspect is obviously important as well, but to a lesser degree. Unfortunately it is always the consciousness aspect that is used (today) to define antahkarana.

Before the last 2 posts, we were both talking about holy communion - which, to me, means heart-to-heart. God's heart becomes our heart and our heart becomes god's heart. The heart pumps blood and the heart is also what pumps or generates light. But if god doesn't plant himself into our hearts, our hearts will not be able to pump light. God will only plant himself into the heart that responds to his heart's longing i.e., the pure heart. This is why the first and greatest miracle Jesus performed is so powerful. It is symbolic of this very sacred bond between human and god.. heart-to-heart. I believe that is exactly what antahkarana is, on one level.

What Christians practice as the ritual of holy communion is the outward expression of that which allows us to connect to antahkarana i.e., union of mundane human with sacred absolute. But that doesn't necessarily mean we can immediately access all other densities simply through having our consciousness integrated with the antahkarana. There is a secret held by the ancient term which has been lost. And that secret is how we SURRENDER OUR PASSION/ ENERGY to god so that the absolute may transform our physical bodies into light. If you have ever read the Song of Solomon, that book of the bible appears to offer some hints regarding such surrender. It is, in fact, inclusive of sexual surrender.

I believe antahkarana, and thus also light body, is created out of love-passion-longing for god and of god for us.. especially god's longing for us. God's love for us is more powerful than our love for god. It is god's love for us that energizes what has been called the ascension, or ascenion frequencies. It is directly analogous to Shiva's longing for Shakti, which causes k to rise.... with the end result being union or marriage. It is key to note that the longing of the bride and bridegroom only gets stronger when they come together, i.e., it overflows. And it overflows out the heart chakra.

When love and longing overflows out the heart chakra, it pulls all humanity together - kind of like what you described with the computer analogy. And this is what I meant when I said those who have found their way to the 4/5 dimensiion can show others how to get there. It is not so much giving directions how to get to a specific location, it is more like shaktipat (but not really like shaktipat either). In the sense that we flow out of our hearts the energy which is the ticket of passage so to speak. When that energy is imbibed (as holy communion is imbibed) then they have what is required to make the quantum leap to the higher density. Where we can hang out safely with god and each other.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2013 :  11:24:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
~ my opinion ~

The energy that freely flows out of our hearts, when we are united with and married to the divine, is perceived unconsciously by others as a pattern, frequency, template or code. It points the way and intensifies the longing of others. But by itself alone, the pattern is not sufficient. Each person must forge their own union/ marriage with the divine. The template given out freely by those who have found their way, is like a homing signal. The person's own longing has to be stamped with the authority of god in order to provide the ticket for passage. But they can get a very good idea how it is done through 'satsang', association with those who have already found their way 'home'.

Jeff, you wrote about the blood/ wine of communion coming together with the body/ bread; in which the former signifies clear mind, peace, calm and the latter signifies body energy, kundalini. You said the rages of kundalini are calmed by the peace of light (of clear mind). That is really very beautiful imagery and obviously true as well. But I don't believe that is the primary significance of communion. The primary significance, I believe, is to restore the holy covenant of god with his people.

Satan destroyed this covenant in the Garden of Eden through deceiving Adam and Eve. It's such a messed up story and we aren't being told the truth. However... fast forward to Jesus' incarnation. Jesus, the redeemer, restored the covenant god has with his people. Thereby over-riding the disconnection resulting from Satan's interference. When Jesus said - do this in remembrance of me.... I believe he was saying do it to save your life, in a physical survival sense. Because there will come a time when it will be vitally important to re-establish that covenant with god, and reaffirm our commitment through holy sanctified matrimony. And the covenant has to be re-established by uniting our blood with the blood of Jesus. Jesus' blood is light. So when his blood is united with ours, ours becomes light too.

Most Christians think all we have to do is believe on Jesus and we will be 'saved'. While on one level that is very true.. it is imperative that we also become one with him, as in Shakti becoming one with Shiva exemplified when the kundalini energy unfolds within us. The k drama imo is setting the stage and is prerequisite for transiting to a higher density. But the real vehicle carrying us there - is responding to god's love for us in such a way that will melt his heart. And the means of melting god's heart is the secret that has been lost with the true significance of antahkarana. It could be as simple as uniting ecstasy with bliss. And that is certainly vitally important. For me, because Jesus is my Ishta, it is all about loving him. In my personal walk with him, it seems he is always telling me that there is no difference between us. I know, it sounds crazy. But this is the key. I believe this is the lost secret of antahkarana. Somehow we have to know that we are so close to god that we are inseparable in every way. And that is the secret to melting the heart of god. Perhaps.

love
parvati

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2013 :  12:41:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

So what does it mean to be inseparable from the absolute in every way - to the point of not being different from the absolute? I honestly don't know. One should never argue with one's Ishta. But when Jesus tells me we are no different - it is something I've never understood. So I've questioned it. A lot. But if it really is the lost secret of antahkarana, then I guess my doubt must be surrendered. Somehow I feel naked without my doubt. And a whole lot lighter

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2013 :  10:05:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by parvati9

~ my opinion ~

Jeff, you wrote about the blood/ wine of communion coming together with the body/ bread; in which the former signifies clear mind, peace, calm and the latter signifies body energy, kundalini. You said the rages of kundalini are calmed by the peace of light (of clear mind). That is really very beautiful imagery and obviously true as well. But I don't believe that is the primary significance of communion. The primary significance, I believe, is to restore the holy covenant of god with his people.

For me, because Jesus is my Ishta, it is all about loving him. In my personal walk with him, it seems he is always telling me that there is no difference between us. I know, it sounds crazy. But this is the key. I believe this is the lost secret of antahkarana. Somehow we have to know that we are so close to god that we are inseparable in every way. And that is the secret to melting the heart of god. Perhaps.

Hi Parvati,

Though we tend to think of things differently and use different words, I agree with much of what you have said in the above posts. In my journey, I have "gone inside" and being naturally curious, I have explored and looked around. As you have implied, once you realize the "inner heart", one finds that the inside and the outside are really the same. Every individual soul can be found in your own inner heart.

I have spent a lot of time with Jesus and as you kind of described, I think of him like an older (and much wiser) brother. I have also spent time with Krishna, Buddha and many others and found that each are also vehicles/beings of divine light.

My description of communion was more a technical overview of the energetic/light process, but I completely agree that the point of it is surrender into God. In communion, Jesus is a form/being that "can be conceived" by the mind as an aspect of God (which cannot be conceived).

In my opinion, all paths can basically be simplified down into Jesus's simple message of forgiveness and surrender. All the rest is really just stuff to keep the mind busy.

Peace & love,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2013 :  12:37:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Levels (of truth, reality or density) is an important concept. Often what is true on one level will not apply to other levels.

This is what I believe was experienced.

Unity with god is a high level concept/ reality. To surrender to god.. to completely believe that we are so unified (sacred marriage or covenant) that there is no difference between us and god could be to engage ascension frequencies.

Jesus has informed us, on several occasions, that we are no different from him, but he doesn't tell us that this is only true at the highest dimensions. That part has been left for us to figure out.

During writing of the italicized post above, I tried on that idea - that there is no difference between us ... (note: this is what may be meant by joining our blood with the blood of Jesus, or converting water to wine, blood to light). In doing so, I thought I could feel ascension frequencies (might be mistaken about that).

Because what I briefly believed to be true - is only real at the highest densities - the 3D density I currently occupy was felt to be shifting. And I thought I could feel the material sheaths (material, physical body) beginning to dissolve. By getting us to believe a higher order principle - Jesus is acting the part of Shiva in relation to Shakti. It felt as though my energy was being magnetized or drawn up to a higher density level. I thought I could feel my energy MOVING in the direction of that higher frequency.

It was a surprising and shocking experience from which I consciously withdrew after 30 minutes duration. But there was a knowingness that something extraordinary was happening to me. And I'm more or less convinced that what was experienced was the beginning of a major transmutation to a higher density. Still, I could be mistaken about what actually transpired during the event.

love
parvati

Edited by - parvati9 on Jul 27 2013 11:24:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2013 :  2:49:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
~ my opinion ~

Melting the Heart of God

The bible provides at least two examples of what could be termed melting the heart of god. In the first one - it is suggested that a remorseful and repentant human is so precious that they move the heart of god, possibly melting it. And in the second - god's heart is undoubtedly melted, while additionally there is transmutation of flesh and blood to light. (Prodigal Son parable was misrepresented in the original post)

The Prodigal Son

In Contemporary Christian Music, there is a song by Phillips, Craig & Dean entitled - When God Ran. I love this song. It is about the prodigal returning home to his father, who symbolizes God the Father. The prodigal is a foolish young man who leaves home to squander his inheritance. Then later he repents, when the money is gone and life becomes unbearable for him. Upon his return home, the father runs toward his son, while he is still a long way off. Though the son was apparently gone for years or at least several months, the father somehow spots him while he is still a considerable distance away. Obviously the father must have been watching and waiting during the whole period of his son's absence. It's the only time in the bible where god is said to have 'run' toward anything.

Jesus on the Cross

As Jesus is hanging on the cross, he cries out to God the Father. His cry or plea has been translated as:

"My god, my god, why have you forsaken me?"

While Jesus has told us he will never leave or forsake us, he felt abandoned by the Father. When he utters these passionate words on the cross - it most likely breaks the heart of God the Father. At that point, I imagine the Father comforting his Son by telling him that he has never for even a second departed from his son's side. This is conjecture on my part. He probably says something to his son to the effect that there is no difference between them. Because Jesus knows this to be true, it causes his spirit to soar. It is speculated that the upward lifting of Jesus' spirit, out of the pits of despair, causes God the Father's heart to melt. Ascension frequencies are engaged and the son is resurrected, i.e., his flesh and blood are transmuted to light.

love
parvati

edit/major errors possibly corrected now

Edited by - parvati9 on Jul 28 2013 11:21:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  3:20:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jeff

Hi Parvati,

Though we tend to think of things differently and use different words, I agree with much of what you have said in the above posts. In my journey, I have "gone inside" and being naturally curious, I have explored and looked around. As you have implied, once you realize the "inner heart", one finds that the inside and the outside are really the same. Every individual soul can be found in your own inner heart.

I have spent a lot of time with Jesus and as you kind of described, I think of him like an older (and much wiser) brother. I have also spent time with Krishna, Buddha and many others and found that each are also vehicles/beings of divine light.

My description of communion was more a technical overview of the energetic/light process, but I completely agree that the point of it is surrender into God. In communion, Jesus is a form/being that "can be conceived" by the mind as an aspect of God (which cannot be conceived).

In my opinion, all paths can basically be simplified down into Jesus's simple message of forgiveness and surrender. All the rest is really just stuff to keep the mind busy.

Peace & love,
Jeff

Hi Jeff

Sometimes it is not known how to respond. Nevertheless your comments are valued and much appreciated.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  4:23:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
~ my opinion ~

Successfully processing a spontaneous k awakening

For probably the overwhelming majority of us undergoing spontaneous k awakening, it is a difficult and/or devastating experience. As has been reiterated and repeatedly covered in various ways - understanding the power inherent in this awakening is essential. For those who have successfully navigated a k experience, many will give testimony that there is no force in the universe stronger than kundalini.

It cannot be fought, challenged, bullied, defeated, undermined, permanently weakened, avoided, scared off, exorcised, or convinced to go away. If any of these tactics, or more creative ones, are attempted - they will fail. Utterly. This understanding is prerequisite to a successful integration of the process.

Until we are able to accept the process, we will exist in a very detrimental state of denial. And in this state of denial, we will postpone the inevitable, which tends to only increase whatever suffering (purification) we are already going through. If our attitude is anything less than completely positive, with respect to the k awakening, it will add to the purification burden. Because Shakti will be attempting to get rid of our negative attitude along with all the other obstructions in her path to Shiva.

It is critically important to get with the program as soon as we can. We have no other choice but to trust it. That is the truth. Everyone who cares to talk about his or her k awakening has testified to this reality.

We need to squarely face up to the fact that k awakening IS NOT an invasion by some hostile entity that wants to usurp our lifeforce or harm us. On the pure energy level, it has nothing to do with an external force (*this sentence is clarified in the next post*). Nor is it the product of a virus or bacteria that has invaded our bodies and caused us to be ill.

What is happening to us is that our own energy, the energy we have used our entire lives, is being intensified or revved up. And it is our own higher selves that determine the timing of the event i.e., when we are ready for it. While it may seem to be so, we are in no way at the mercy of some external being or force. Everything that happens during a k awakening is orchestrated, down to the last tiny detail, by what may be called the individual soul.

So if you are experiencing difficulty with your k awakening, there is no one to blame but yourself!
Just kidding (but many a truth is said in jest)

Please don't attempt to accuse god of being mean or vindictive. And please don't blame your k awakening on demonic invasion or possession. Nothing external is at fault. It's all to do with ramping up your own energy so you can clearly see what is holding back your evolution to higher levels. Once we see the specific obstacles in our path, they can be cleared. Or healed. Or fixed/ repaired. Or released. Or processed and integrated.

The point is that we transmute and move on to the next level. That's what a successful k awakening is.

love
parvati

Edited by - parvati9 on Jul 29 2013 8:20:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  6:58:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

On the pure energy level, it has nothing to do with an external force.

(That statement in the above post requires clarification. And it is a bit of a sticky point. I hope the following amplification will help, as opposed to stirring up more mud in the water.)

~ my opinion ~

Kundalini is an internal phenomenon. All of the controls and modifications to the k process - are under our jurisdiction and implemented at our discretion. These controls and modifications become available once we are actively engaged in cooperating with the process. Generally it is our longing for the divine and/or the spiritual practices we are doing - that drive the k awakening. (My words should have been chosen more carefully in the above quoted statement.) K awakening is a divine process. It is important to know - forces that do not have our best interest at heart are strictly excluded from the process of k awakening. Any contamination, corruption or negative outside interference would be an obstruction in Shakti's path to her beloved Shiva. I believe kundalini cleanses, purges and purifies on every level, which means anything not sanctified/ approved by Shakti, will be eliminated.

However, the k awakening, or its intensification, may be triggered by any number of external events.

One example of such an event was the passing of my father. Grieving over his death, plus having a lot more free time, internalized my energy and accumulated it. By the time Dad passed on, I was physically and emotionally exhausted. So it did take a while to rest up in order for the energy to accumulate. It was about 15 months later that the requisite energy existed for my k awakening to move into high gear. During the period of taking care of Dad, the k awakening was placed on hold (there was very little surplus energy available). His passing freed up the k awakening to commence in full intensity, once enough energy accumulated. All holds placed on the process were removed with his passing, an external event.

Hopefully that clarifies what was meant. While it has been very hard to properly articulate the clarification it is a worthy point to elucidate.

love
parvati

edited about 5 times

Edited by - parvati9 on Jul 29 2013 9:50:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  9:31:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It feels good to read your musings Parvati9.

Its like discussing super emotional stuff with a good friend and then relief and calmness come.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000