AYPsite.org Forum
 Enlightenment Milestones
 Everyone is being purified
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2012 :  4:00:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
namaste friends,

Something which might seem simple while I am sharing it here dawned on me yesterday morning... It was one of those big aha moments... I have to put in writing...

I was up in the family house in the village meditating.. After lying on my back I looked on my brother's picture... My brother passed away years back in a car accident... And after his passing from this world I made the decisive decision to meditate twice daily and I said to myself back then that all the fruits of the practices I'll be doing or purification will be shared with my brother half and half... Like the fruit of half the purification work I do will go to him... While going through all this again in my mind yesterday morning... Suddenly this experience with the profound understanding it brings dawned back on me again http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=11508 and because of it... I realized in complete certainty that all the practices I am doing... Their fruits are shared with all existence... We are all really one... Good and bad we share the same truth... Jesus said, I carry on my shoulders the sins of the world and those who follow me shall do the same also... Bastami the sufi said my disciples will go down to hell and suffer instead of the sinners... Oneness brings compassion. Love thy enemies... You can't but work on doing so... You are one with your enemies...

Love,
Ananda

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2012 :  02:03:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

namaste friends,

Something which might seem simple while I am sharing it here dawned on me yesterday morning... It was one of those big aha moments... I have to put in writing...

I was up in the family house in the village meditating.. After lying on my back I looked on my brother's picture... My brother passed away years back in a car accident... And after his passing from this world I made the decisive decision to meditate twice daily and I said to myself back then that all the fruits of the practices I'll be doing or purification will be shared with my brother half and half... Like the fruit of half the purification work I do will go to him... While going through all this again in my mind yesterday morning... Suddenly this experience with the profound understanding it brings dawned back on me again http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=11508 and because of it... I realized in complete certainty that all the practices I am doing... Their fruits are shared with all existence... We are all really one... Good and bad we share the same truth... Jesus said, I carry on my shoulders the sins of the world and those who follow me shall do the same also... Bastami the sufi said my disciples will go down to hell and suffer instead of the sinners... Oneness brings compassion. Love thy enemies... You can't but work on doing so... You are one with your enemies...

Love,
Ananda

Yes brother you are 100% correct.

Love,

Kev
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2012 :  09:34:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks kevinji much love to you kind one [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2012 :  2:18:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Thanks kevinji much love to you kind one [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

No, really.

I'm an engineer.

The way reality is constructed supports your beautiful perception.

;-)

Love you too.

Kev
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000