Yoga, Career and Money
 money from heaven
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  02:05:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Something extremely cool happened the other day. First, let me preface this by saying that money is NOT what the spiritual life is about, and in no way compares to the incredible bliss of the Love of God pouring through your being. Also I have given up all attempts at "manifesting" whatsoever. But I am very grateful. I keep cash in an envelope in a little box under my desk rather than depositing it in the bank, like, when I receive rent money for the house, or yoga students or counseling clients pay me in cash, etc., then I have it here to use as needed. I keep careful count and make a note every day when I add or subtract funds. On Saturday I needed to buy groceries and food for the horses, and according to my notes there should have been $280 in there. I was slightly concerned because I didn't know if we could also pay the electric bill. When I took out the envelope I found $740 in it! Went back over my notes and could not figure out where it came from. Discussed it with my partner and he said, "You must have forgotten to write down the last time you got $$," and I agreed, yes, that is the most obvious "normal" explanation. However, I'm usually quite good with math and keeping track of stuff, so I am choosing to believe that it is a gift from God. Either way it's really cool and I'm quite thankful.

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  02:30:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  06:07:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
quote:
However, I'm usually quite good with math and keeping track of stuff, so I am choosing to believe that it is a gift from God. Either way it's really cool and I'm quite thankful.

Yes, gift from Krishna!

Normally I don't think this way, but it came up to say, so going to say it.. give a few of those $$$ away to someone who is not expecting it.
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  2:08:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So totally cool.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  2:41:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
so dear Radharani it seems there have been some improvements...see your previous thread
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=11400
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - May 16 2012 :  12:15:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

quote:
However, I'm usually quite good with math and keeping track of stuff, so I am choosing to believe that it is a gift from God. Either way it's really cool and I'm quite thankful.

Yes, gift from Krishna!

Normally I don't think this way, but it came up to say, so going to say it.. give a few of those $$$ away to someone who is not expecting it.

yeah, He already mentioned that. good idea.

Edited by - Radharani on May 16 2012 12:19:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - May 16 2012 :  12:18:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

so dear Radharani it seems there have been some improvements...see your previous thread
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=11400

YES - basically everything started working out great as soon as I totally stopped all attempts at "manifesting" anything and said, "I only want You, do whatever You want." It's so much easier and nicer this way and I can keep my mind filled with "Yeshua, Krishna..." instead of having to think about trying to make sh*t happen.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 16 2012 :  09:11:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Radharani

YES - basically everything started working out great as soon as I totally stopped all attempts at "manifesting" anything and said, "I only want You, do whatever You want." It's so much easier and nicer this way and I can keep my mind filled with "Yeshua, Krishna..." instead of having to think about trying to make sh*t happen.

Samyama... it has never failed... the more we give up the concrete (what we want)... the more life has a chance to manifest what we need.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000