Enlightenment Milestones
 Triangle pointing up!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2012 :  2:34:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello Everybody,

Had a scenery of Triangle above my head pointing upward during meditation.
Just a scenery but it felt like "this is the way,follow the Arrow "

would like to hear some explanation about that if possible.

thank you

Love.

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2012 :  4:54:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Delara

Hello Everybody,

Had a scenery of Triangle above my head pointing upward during meditation.
Just a scenery but it felt like "this is the way,follow the Arrow "

would like to hear some explanation about that if possible.

thank you

Love.

A triangle is more static and stable. An arrow more dynamic having an aim.

How do they relate to you or had visible scenery of the triangle no visible arrow? Has the triangle three even sides or two same sides in which angle? 90 Degrees?

Axel
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2012 :  11:25:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No Arrow!I mean the triangle pointing up.yes looked even sides.
It's just a light triangle pointing up above the head...or in the space "head level".
Maybe it's the star again .
Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2012 :  11:55:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I remember feeling this scenery. The triangle used to be with two same sides - like a straight pointed conic hat And sometimes I used to feel a real big turban on my head. Funny stuffs
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  12:41:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes Swan!...thanx for explaining that's exactly what it's!& my reaction was "oh!I have this triangle-hat on my head"
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  02:29:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As it costs energy I do no research in this imagery. I know different systems working with triangles on the head.

An arrow can be signified by a point inmidst the triangle lengthening into an arrow transpiercing the triangle. You may try it using your specific imagery and symbolism.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  04:10:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
no arrow Axel &... no energy wasted.I want to know just for fun & joy of knowing.

I've always wondered what infants find so funny above my head that they look & laugh...maybe that's why,lol

thanx for the feedback Axel.

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  08:16:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know. People have always looked above my head too. Adults though, as I'm not around babies, and they don't react. i just walk by them and they look above my head , then at my face, like as if I have a big imaginary hat.
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  08:46:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The hat or turban is presumably the upper chamber on the head of your body temple as his highest place like the roof of a mosque or Jewish synagogue. Oriental Christian church buildings gave the exemplar like Hagia Sophia in Istanbul giving the exemplar for Russian orthodox churches. Similar Tibetan Stupas.

I know a kabbalist meditation where you stand on a triangle for being shot through the opening of the roof in the astral cosmos towards angels etc. This is a sort of inward arrow like kabbalist group work shoots arrows of intention for entering the middle column or other sephirotic stations or Arab hals or maqom.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  09:13:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

chas

USA
209 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  1:43:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Delara,

The subconcious will often use imagery to communicate with the conscious. Imagery is an interpretation of energy. So, it could be your subconcious saying something like "hey, look! Something is going on here". (Such as an opening and/or influx of energy)

It might be a form of an answer to a question you've been asking (this way). You're intuition and feelings about it are going to be the best indication. :)

In sacred geometry, the triangle represents the first point of unmanifest becoming manifest. With the exception of a circle, in 2 dimensions, there needs to be at least 3 lines to contain something. The triangle is often used as a two dimensional representation of a tetrahedron, as a circle is of a sphere.

In yoga, tantra, and vedanta, the upward pointing triangle often represents Shiva or Spirit.

In Christian and Hebrew mysticism, it can represent the upper section of the Star of David or merkaba (mer=vehicle ka= light ba=body). So in this regard, it could represent the upper point of your vehicle of conscioussness/spirit/light.
Hope this helps.
[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

Edited by - chas on Apr 26 2012 2:06:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  2:46:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by chas

Hi Delara,

The subconcious will often use imagery to communicate with the conscious. Imagery is an interpretation of energy. So, it could be your subconcious saying something like "hey, look! Something is going on here". (Such as an opening and/or influx of energy)

It might be a form of an answer to a question you've been asking (this way). You're intuition and feelings about it are going to be the best indication. :)

In sacred geometry, the triangle represents the first point of unmanifest becoming manifest. With the exception of a circle, in 2 dimensions, there needs to be at least 3 lines to contain something. The triangle is often used as a two dimensional representation of a tetrahedron, as a circle is of a sphere.

In yoga, tantra, and vedanta, the upward pointing triangle often represents Shiva or Spirit.

In Christian and Hebrew mysticism, it can represent the upper section of the Star of David or merkaba (mer=vehicle ka= light ba=body). So in this regard, it could represent the upper point of your vehicle of conscioussness/spirit/light.
Hope this helps.

yes very helpful
thank you very much.

Love
Go to Top of Page

chas

USA
209 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  3:38:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
^
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  6:44:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Animals look above my head too. strange.
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  02:43:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hehehe...
Seems they see what our eyes are trained not to see
Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  02:47:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So your hat shows!! I started wondering if I have got a fake one

Chas, thanks for the information. Love to hear that it may represent shiva.
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  05:21:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Delara,

The old geometrical understanding before Descartes e.g. Cusanus did not know lines construing two or threedimensional figures but the term line already contained them as a curve also in a circular form like the circle surrounding a point. The point surrounding triangles of the sri yantra obviously base on this principle.

Euklid naturally construed with lines but the staff and rod of psalm 23 ? had the flexible line and curve for creating a sacred quadrangular space by one line for example.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  05:36:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I couldn't help but think whoever invented ''triangle'' must have seen this ...I would have discovered The Triangle if i were living in those Ages with this vision
Go to Top of Page

temessekyassine

Sweden
2 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  08:40:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit temessekyassine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Salam

Delara .. there is a chakra , a star , 10-20 cm above the head , like the star of David ( multidimensional),an Irrational Vortex , it's the connection between the divine You .. and what is beyond ..

You can visualize it like a SOURCE of life-water that flow to fill your cup (your crown)

Some realized people call it Home :)
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  09:24:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Salam Yassin

That's what all the praying was about then...It's for grounding the energy in the head through Sojoud (touching the forehead on the ground),right?

Happy for your presence & your answer,thank you!

Go to Top of Page

chas

USA
209 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  11:19:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by axelschlotzhauer

quote:

Hi Delara,

The old geometrical understanding before Descartes e.g. Cusanus did not know lines construing two or threedimensional figures but the term line already contained them as a curve also in a circular form like the circle surrounding a point. The point surrounding triangles of the sri yantra obviously base on this principle.

Euklid naturally construed with lines but the staff and rod of psalm 23 ? had the flexible line and curve for creating a sacred quadrangular space by one line for example.

Axel

Hi Axel,

Is the relation of Euklid and Psalm in regards to #23?
Thanks

quote:

http://plus.maths.org/content/origins-proof

Appendix - Euclid's Definitions

1. A point is that which has no part.
2. A line is breadthless length.
3. The extremities of a line are points.
4. A straight line is a line which lies evenly with the points on itself.
5. A surface is that which has length and breadth only.
6. The extremities of a surface are lines.
7. A plane surface is a surface which lies evenly with the straight lines on itself.
8. A plane angle is the inclination to one another of two lines in a plane which meet one another and do not lie in a straight line.
9. And when the lines containing the angle are straight, the angle is called rectilineal.
10. When a straight line set up on a straight line makes the adjacent angles equal to one another, each of the equal angles is right, and the straight line standing on the other is called a perpendicular to that on which it stands.
11. An obtuse angle is an angle greater than a right angle.
12. An acute angle is an angle less than a right angle.
13. A boundary is that which is an extremity of anything.
14. A figure is that which is contained by any boundary or boundaries.
15. A circle is a plane figure contained by one line such that all the straight lines falling upon it from one point among those lying within the figure are equal to one another;
16. And the point is called the centre of the circle.
17. A diameter of the circle is any straight line drawn through the centre and terminated in both directions by the circumference of the circle, and such a straight line also bisects the circle.
18. A semicircle is the figure contained by the diameter and the circumference cut off by it. And the centre of the semicircle is the same as that of the circle.
19. Rectilineal figures are those which are contained by straight lines, trilateral figures being those contained by three, quadrilateral those contained by four, and multilateral those contained by more than four straight lines.
20. Of trilateral figures, an equilateral triangle is that which has its three sides equal, an isosceles triangle that which has two of its sides alone equal, and a scalene triangle that which has its three sides unequal.
21. Further, of trilateral figures, a right-angled triangle is that which has a right angle, an obtuse-angled triangle that which has an obtuse angle, and an acute-angled triangle that which has its three angles acute.
22. Of quadrilateral figures, a square is that which is both equilateral and right-angled; an oblong that which is right-angled but not equilateral; a rhombus that which is equilateral but not right-angled; and a rhomboid that which has its opposite sides and angles equal to one another but is neither equilateral nor right-angled. And let quadrilaterals other than these be called trapezia.
23. Parallel straight lines are straight lines which, being in the same plane and being produced indefinitely in both directions, do not meet one another in either direction.

quote:

Psalm 23
New International Version (NIV)
Psalm 23

A psalm of David.

1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2     He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3     he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
    forever.

Anahata Chakra image

Flower of Life/Star of David image

Edited by - chas on Apr 27 2012 3:29:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  11:50:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Anahata Chakra image

Flower of Life/Star of David image

thanx again Chas
Go to Top of Page

chas

USA
209 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  2:49:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  3:27:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Axel
quote:

Hi Axel,

Interesting. Can you clarify how Euclid relates to Psalm 23? Do you have any links or sources for more information?

Well by interrogation mark I questioned already if rod and staff is the same like rope and staff as my rather inventive freemasonic master pretended. But quickly creating a sacred space is surely the business of kabbalists and freemasons also by ritual instruments of the compass and circles nearly a triangle. The meeting of man´s devotional circle with god´s circle similar to the star of David is Sufi symbolism as is on the cover and explained in the inside for the watchful eye in the text presumably initiated by Dr. Vogel and his group in Munich which I met by this book i can surely find again.

The opening of the circles denotes the freemasonic grades and the head of the lodge like the sheikh guide the lodge in the will of god like the meaning in Psalm 23 seems that god like a shepherd guides and comforts you with two sticks for each side through the darkness of the valley.

But back to my master. He aptly demonstrated with two Hebrew letters how a quadrangular place with protective functions if you like by a rope like a magical circle. he rest was clearly rubbish drawing a relation to Laurin´s Tyrolean garden thoug the medieval rosegarden also has magical connotations like the rose hedge of the sleeping beauty.

Axel

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000