AYPsite.org Forum
 Enlightenment Milestones
 Dream
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  12:13:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Powerful dreams are a rare occurrence for me, but last night I had one that was quite unique.

The most interesting characteristic of the dream was the intensity of the feeling, full of soaring prana like in meditation. It was like I was in a fantastic samadhi in the dream.

The subject of the dream was simply me walking with some others on a clear day in the city, and seeing all kinds of interesting forms and shapes in the sky. The forms and shapes and lights were shifting and changing constantly, and I knew that it was "the apocalypse." I was filled with the certainty, fearlessness, love and unity that comes with powerful samadhi.

Of course, to me and many others, the apocalypse only means the revelation, or the end of one thing and the beginning of another... something that happens countless times in countless cycles, some being perceived as more powerful or meaningful than others depending on the scale.

It was a cool dream and I just wanted to share. Perhaps it is a signal that I will be experiencing great change in life.

cff

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  06:39:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hey bro, i think the dream meaning is pretty clear,
your samadhi will be your apocalypse or revelation or realization.

fun times ahead
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  07:33:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Apocalypse stems from the Jewish-Christian unconscious having also in the bible different interpretations. Only the esoteric forms like kabbalah keep by gilgulim to the reincarnation ideas and many aeons.

Many apocalypse join the esoteric interpretation generally valid till the 5th century.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  10:10:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey cff,

Thanks for the insight... Yeah, so obvious, but I didn't really see it at first. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  12:09:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
cool dream!

I had an AYP dream last night, funnily enough. Bunch of folks from AYP were there, memory is a bit vague now, but Shanti/Shweta was there, and I think Carson, and there was this immense ecstatic, joyous energy. Everyone was dancing, as they were dancing, some of the people were performing some sort of binary fission: i.e. asexually reproducing clones of themselves. They would whirl around, and suddenly split into two identical people, then whirl again and there'd be three of them, etc.

They were all dancing around Eckhart Tolle, and Eckhart was sitting in a chair in the middle, being very still, like he usually is when you see him on E.T. TV. Then Eckhart looked at me in the eyes and said something like "Don't identify with external forms", and then I woke up.

Was about 4.45am this morning, and as I woke the sky over NY broke into an awesome thunderstorm, thundering with loud cracks of lightning, and then heavy rain began to pour down. Sat at the computer and watched Eckhart Tolle TV while it poured down outside. Was pretty cool!
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  2:26:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
They would whirl around, and suddenly split into two identical people, then whirl again and there'd be three of them, etc.

hahaha mr.anderson no wonder you had a role in the Matrix
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  3:30:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

quote:
They would whirl around, and suddenly split into two identical people, then whirl again and there'd be three of them, etc.

hahaha mr.anderson no wonder you had a role in the Matrix

Well spotted.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  3:35:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Well spotted.

hahaha i was waiting for your comment

Edited by - maheswari on May 04 2012 3:36:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  4:23:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hahaha,love the matrix bit.

cool dream mr. anderson, i love meaningful and insightful dreams because they are so real sometimes ;)

sounds like you have a great view of the city, not a bad sight to wake up to! the manmade topography of manhattan can be just as breathtaking as a mountain vista sometimes...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000