AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Secret Switch
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2012 :  06:00:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste friends,

I've been having real success in tantra lately with mastering my seed and experiencing the good physical and spiritual benefits of tantra.

This is the result of mixing AYP's tantra teachings with those of Mantak Chia's.

I was wondering if anyone has experienced the following.

When inside my partner, I would usually ejaculate within 10 minutes or so and sometimes less to be honest. But now there's been a shift, by using both Yogani's and Mantak's teachings I still find it a bit hard to control my seed during the first ten minutes but then there's something that clicks later. Like a switch which turns backwards right above the back of the perinium and then it's easy to control the seed and make love for hours without ejaculating.

Has anyone experienced something similar or have some insight on the topic.

Love,
Ananda

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2012 :  11:36:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda

Yes, I've experienced something similar. It seems that for me, it can be easy to get to the edge of (and go into) orgasm within 10 or so minutes but if I choose to back away from that edge for a short time something "clicks" and it becomes much easier to keep from going over. I too can feel some sort "shift" in the perineum region as this happens.

I have no "insight" into this, but I can say that I do experience it as well.

Love!
Carson
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2012 :  12:16:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,
short answer yes, I too find something similar, where that before and after phase of what you describe as a 'click' seems to feel at times like a world of difference. However, I rely on holdback and mulabandha, which at the 'before' phase are used much more and with greater care than 'after,' so in that sense it might be different than what you describe or perhaps not quite to the tantra level you got it to.

Thank you for sharing. I find a lot of topics in tantra here very helpful and encouraging in so many ways, especially because of those who have been keeping at both yoga and its tantra side for at least a good while.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2012 :  12:52:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Much thanks Carson and AumNaturel for sharing. It's good to know that this is a common experience in the human nervous system for those who are tantric.

My experience is similar to what you shared dear AumNaturel. I don't have much experience with tantra and it has taken me 2 years to get where I am at. It was really hard to be tantric with a partner and until recently there wasn't too much success unless on very rare occasions.

I tried exploring a little with the point where the switch happened. It's a very ecstatic point and related directly to mulabandha but best stay away in order to avoid any overloading. I used to have mulabandha as a habit in the past and had to let it go in order to self pace.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2012 :  4:45:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I have had the same experience. I guess I just attribute it to warming up. The first 5 or 10 minutes are the challenge, after that its easy
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2012 :  5:15:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for sharing Victor
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2012 :  11:07:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I also notice a one week switch. sometimes it can be 5 days or 6 or 7 but after ejaculating my body feels a bit dull or sluggish for about a week and then at some point I feel that electric current of ecstatic conductivity really kick in. Sometimes when I am sleeping it will wake me up with automatic head or body movements as the sensation of energy flowing through stuck places like a fluid opening up channels starts to move. its like the flow gets turned on and my body goes through releases to accommodate it. After a day or so the flow levels out and I feel that I am recharged. this feeling of recharge continues until discharge which these days is about a month or so but can be as much as 3 months. After a couple months though it feels that the pressure does become uncomfortable and I need to let it go, then follows a rest and recharge phase and the cycle continues much like pranayama only with sexual fluids instead of breath and lasts for weeks rather than seconds..
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2012 :  03:08:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very good observations dear Victor, this really helps you know.. I've been trying to set a time limit for myself... To be honest, sometimes over here it feels so good that I don't want to risk ejaculating by trying out tantra. But I know that I am still learning... I hope to be where you're at someday... Never could last for a whole month but we'll see... Maybe this will be my first time in success at such an endeavor. It really feels that the circulation of energy is ongoing... There's so much vitality within me these days...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2012 :  03:14:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Victor and others,

According to your own experience. What would be the recommended off period between each tantra sessions. In case this is needed or it helps in some way.
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2012 :  2:06:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I too remember some risk peaks, or plateaus, first between 10 and 15 minutes, than usually 40-50 (that one is a little longer and more difficult to resist), and in the long term, after about 10 to 15 days (depending among other things on how regular my pranyama and meditation has been, and how often we make love).

The risk (of an unplanned ejac) usually decreases rapidly again after a plateau.

www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=6068#54950

Enjoy!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000