AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 semen recycling?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thehighyeast

1 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2006 :  8:11:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit thehighyeast's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've been interested in the principles of transforming my male sexual energy into spiritual energy for some time now. I have also found it very difficult to abstain from ejaculation, as I find the pull to do so a strong one. I also find I can get quite anger-filled if I don't ejaculate for some time. But anyway, my query is this: if we accept that ejaculation is detrimental to spiritual transformation, is it logical to conclude that drinking your ejaculate at least partially minimizes the loss, through energy reabsorption?

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2006 :  8:49:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Drinking your semen doesnt minimize the loss. It is the energy expended in having the orgasmic-pleasure that causes the depletion.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2006 :  10:31:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The seed is nutritious but does not minimize the loss speak of. Something happens hormonally during ejaculation to create the “refractory period” -- there is no taking it back.
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2006 :  08:02:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i would add that it is not the active sperm in the semen that creates the energy changes. since my vasectomy i have had no active sperm in my semen yet my experience of the energy changes is exactly the same as before
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000