Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Random physical vibrations
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lucas L

Argentina
1 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2019 :  11:22:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello
This is my first post ever here. I started practicing Kundalini yoga 3 months ago. First, not so disciplined. Two weeks after starting, I decided to be more strict in performing the routine daily (some 10´ meditation + nabhi kriya, specific for the solar plexus). Just one week from that point in time, i felt a very strong ecstatic feeling along the spine, especially in the back of my head and neck. To the point I felt the urge to stop whatever I was doing and just experience the moment. Furthermore, I felt sudden changes, openings in the level of conscience of the present I had and started to think about bigger aspects of life, especially its opposite, death... certainly they were (and still are) positive, reminding myself to be thankful for the possibility of living now and here, and how wonderful it is to be alive. Also considering tha death is just around the corner.
What felt really amazing but strange at the same time, was that in random parts of my body, be it limbs, face, chest, etc. i started to feel vibrations, which I still have. They last short, generally 2 or 3 seconds, like nervous discharges but stronger. Sometimes they tend to stay in a particular part of the body, particularly my EYES. And however randow, they have also appeared no few times in certain chakras (3rd eye mainly, solar plexus and svadhishthana).
The craziest part is that sometimes these vibrations seem to have a function, which is to alleviate certaint ailments or contractures, for example: something got into my eye. It bothers me, and just when I was about to go to the bathroom to wash it away, a random buzz on my eyelid makes the bothering diminish.
Should I do something about this? It doesn't seem to interfere with any aspect of my life; on the contrary, it feels good. But my ignorance may be blinding me.

Thanks for reading

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2019 :  2:20:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
AYP mantra meditation is twenty minutes, twice a day. It starts with five to ten minutes of Spinal Breathing pranayama with awareness on the root up to the third eye (stay away from the crown) and tracing the channel in between, and after meditation, five minutes of rest. This is generally a safe practice, as long as yours does not exceed this, and you reduce practice if you are uncomfortable, then you should have no major problems.

So far as your symptoms, pay them little heed; observe them and go back to living your best life. You’ll never completely satisfy your curiosity, so it’s best keep on keeping on. Symptoms come and go as a result of dedicated practice and are out of your control. All you have to do is lessen your practice if you are uncomfortable or concerned.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000