Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Nerve pain, neuropathy and kundalini
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

free4life

Finland
7 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2019 :  12:22:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm curious what is the relationship between these subjects.
Kundalini is tied to the nervous system.
My experience with kundalini was one of intense electricity flowing throughout my body at levels which you cannot imagine.

If you experience tingling and heat for example, are they symptoms of neuropathy? So can person who hasn't awakened kundalini experience kundalini-like symptoms? Or in case of nervous system damage, does their body become numb and they don't experience this electricity? Is the electricity awakened by kundalini?

I don't want to make this a personal topic, but I'm worried that I would undergo nervous system decline in the future, and it's the early stages what I'm experiencing and not kundalini.

While I had kundalini risings throughout my meditations, there was one specific time when I began to feel electricity around my hands "all the time". I don't remember feeling this before in my life.
Most people don't experience this electricity around their body?
But at the same time, nervous system is electrically powered. I'm sure everyone has had the experience of waking up too early as a kid, and then you were forcing yourself to stay awake. That's just one example of scenario where we can experience this electricity and be more fine-tuned to the nervous system.

Any answers welcome, I'm confused.

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2019 :  8:40:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
To rule out neuropathy, you can visit a medical practitioner. If nothing comes of it, then you can presume it is the K sprouting in you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000