Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP retreat in the area of Montreal, Canada
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

innercall

Canada
66 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2011 :  9:19:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am planning a retreat that will be held in the area of Montreal, Canada, from June 24th to 26th 2011. It will be a very small and simple retreat of AYP Yoga and Deep Meditation.

The retreat will be held at one of my friend’s house (www.yonicascade.com)who has a yoga room and plenty of space around the house for people to do camping. The retreat will be held in French.

Because of the space available, there are only 10 places available. There is still some place available so if someone wants to join-in, please contact me.

innercall

Canada
66 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2011 :  1:06:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The retreat will begin in two days and there are still two places available. If you happen to live in the area of montreal and you are reading this feel free to contact me. It will not be very expensivebut it will be a great opportunity to deepen our practices. I am looking forward to meet everyone there.
Go to Top of Page

innercall

Canada
66 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2011 :  12:58:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

I am back from the retreat and I thought I could share a little about how it went. Finally we were 8 people including me. It was a great experience for me and I learned a lot, probably more than I know. Everyone who attended seems to have evolved and opened during the retreat as the level of silence increased. Even if about half of the people were not practising AYP before, it was a very powerfull retreat with a lot of energy and silence and everyone got a taste of it. One thing is sure, I really enjoyed doing it. It was not always easy to manage schedule, have the good words to answer questions and explain concepts but now that I look back, it seems everything just flowed naturally.

In brief: a great experience, will probably do it again.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2011 :  4:01:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations on a successful retreat Innercall, glad it went well!
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2011 :  08:49:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Innercall

Thanks for sharing!

Well done - and great that you enjoyed it and will do it again
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000