Building a Daily Practice with Self-Pacing
 frenum
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - May 31 2011 :  08:28:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everybody,
For sometime now, I have felt drawn and attracted to the kechari technique. I have attempted to start the snipping today, but my tongue got in my way. I tried a wooden spoon to keep it down but it did not work! I've looked at some of the topic searches, but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, and a little confusing.

Do you folks know how to get to the frenum to snip it?
nirmal

Edited by - nirmal on May 31 2011 09:27:36 AM

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - May 31 2011 :  10:28:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nirmal
Do you folks know how to get to the frenum to snip it?

Hi Nirmal,

Here is how I do it: With mouth closed, press the tongue flat against the roof of the mouth (it makes a suction). Press the tongue forward so that the tip of the tongue is against the back of the front teeth. Drop your jaw, letting the suction support your efforts to keep your tongue up on the roof or your mouth.

Good luck!

Be
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  2:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Be,

Thanks for the info. I practiced a couple of times,and it appears to be effective in exposing the frenulum. Thank you!

nirmal
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000