Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 A little experience to share
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  04:40:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello All

Lately I've been feeling like circles of flowing energy going upwards towards top of my head.Even the sensation on the back of my head are going in that upward direction too.

The last 2 DM sessions,I can see like a circle of light around my head .It does take my attention for sometimes off the mantra till I'm aware of that then I'm back on the mantra again….Reminds me of the halo that artists draw around saints' n prophets' heads...

During the day I'm feeling great.No overload symptoms….nothing!I can even study with more clarity and concentration nowadays more than ever.

Outside DM,I'm a bit worried about pre- mature opening of the crown chakra experiences that few shared on AYP forum.

Love;
Delara

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  11:18:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think you are doing fine Delara.

Going back to the mantra when you realize you are caught up in the circle of light, is absolutely perfect. As long as you are not putting undue attention on the crown, the opening will happen and normalize. It's when we get obsessed with these openings and put a lot of attention on them that they can become a problem (which you are not doing. ).

Do you practice spinal breathing?
If not, you could add this and then make sure you go from root to third eye and stay away from the crown.

Premature crown opening generally wont happen overnight... you will have enough signs and symptoms before this happens... lots of pressure and discomfort and extreme emotions. I think you are doing great with your practices.

You are getting to see the angel you are... and we all are that... we just have to find our way back home.
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  12:59:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Shanti;
I do practice SP with Sambhavi before DM & I add the set of asanas when I have the time.
I'm strictly following yogani's lessons with attention from root to Ajna and staying away from crown.
I'm so inclined to adding Samyama but I'll wait and watch myself for a week or so.
thank you for replying back.
Love;
Delara

Edited by - Delara on May 19 2011 1:02:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  4:00:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Delara

Hello All

Lately I've been feeling like circles of flowing energy going upwards towards top of my head.Even the sensation on the back of my head are going in that upward direction too.

The last 2 DM sessions,I can see like a circle of light around my head .It does take my attention for sometimes off the mantra till I'm aware of that then I'm back on the mantra again….Reminds me of the halo that artists draw around saints' n prophets' heads...

During the day I'm feeling great.No overload symptoms….nothing!I can even study with more clarity and concentration nowadays more than ever.

Outside DM,I'm a bit worried about pre- mature opening of the crown chakra experiences that few shared on AYP forum.

Love;
Delara

You don't have to worry. If in your heart, you wish to unfold like a beautiful flower, you will. It is only if you don't trust like a child and do the practices with devotion, that it is possible to get in trouble; unless of course your nervous system came prewired for crown opening; in that case you need to be even more gentle with yourself, more childlike, more trusting, and more determined than ever to gently do the work before you--your AYP practices in order.

The crown can shoot sparks, emit heat, cause distorted visions for a lifetime for some, and it's still ok, so long as those episodes are not encouraged and are ignored. As you know in your heart right now, by rushing lessons, you'd wind up taking 10 or 100 times longer to unfold, as it's so easy to get caught up with melodrama that serves no purpose.

The wonderful aspects of the crown also exist in similar forms at lower mind-frequency chakras, if you want to speak of it like that. Much beauty can be found at the throat for example. A purified navel chakra, another mind-type can also be amazingly beautiful.

It is like a feast. Once you have eaten your fill of delightful appetizers, only then can you appreciate the first course. If you jump courses, there is no pleasure in that. You pay an even higher bill (for special processing), and don't get all the yummy food.

You know all these things well. I repeat them for any others who may not understand as you already do.

I love you Delara,

Kevin Cann
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  02:10:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Kevin
I'm considering the chance of coming prewired to crown opening in this life.Especially I felt the strong vibration on the crown area with the first few sessions of meditation.I'm grateful I came to the right place with yogani's lessons & Ananda's continuous support I managed to stay away from crown which I had no clue what it means when I started meditation.

Your comments are always welcomed over here & glad for the reminder.I'm sure it's helpful for me and others.

Much Love to you dear Kevin
Delara
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  09:26:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Delara

Hello Kevin
I'm considering the chance of coming prewired to crown opening in this life.Especially I felt the strong vibration on the crown area with the first few sessions of meditation.I'm grateful I came to the right place with yogani's lessons & Ananda's continuous support I managed to stay away from crown which I had no clue what it means when I started meditation.

Your comments are always welcomed over here & glad for the reminder.I'm sure it's helpful for me and others.

Much Love to you dear Kevin
Delara

Only you and your inner guru know for sure. Our bodies are bookmarks for the great story of life. Now my sister-in-law can belch the alphabet after drinking some soda; a siddhi for sure, as it makes everyone fall down with laughter.

It is very easy to tell the difference between good results and bad; the bad stuff burns and wigs us out. The good stuff, if not right away, but soon enough, feels like a warm hug. Eventually what was at first 220 volts of deadly danger, drops below the level of perception. This is why hanging onto perception is harmful; we keep conscious what should be automatic. For example, we do not wigg out about the flow of blood.. it serves a purpose, it needs to flow. So it is with "energy".

Thank you for loving me back Delara, i'll always fall on my back like my cats, and want my tummy rubbed too..

Love,

Kev
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  3:36:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
...A hug for you n ur cats.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000