Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Invitation to be Contacted / Status
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - May 13 2011 :  3:16:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello friends,

I just wanted to update my status.

Since the 8th chakra feeding this body became pretty much fully purified, I have been so exceedingly happy and at peace. I never believed it would be possible, that I could spend eternity alone say, and never be alone or lonely; never miss human or any other company; never care what anyone/anything thought about me. Not even my wife could possibly get me much ruffled (now there is temping fate!). It's been astonishing.

I'm writing a bit..it's slow.. as everything is perfect, and everyone is perfect, and I don't care whether anything is beautiful or ugly.. so getting accustomed to this and still being productive is.. a growth opportunity. All of us, now and forever, are always a work in progress.. until the end of the cycle..loving others when you don't need anything from them.. don't want anything from them.. don't even want intellectual or emotional stimulation from them.. (but do enjoy it.. enjoy most everything)..shivers of delight.

Everyone here is in great hands..

I love you all,

Kev

Edited by - kevincann on Jun 02 2011 5:52:06 PM

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - May 13 2011 :  9:02:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kev,

AYP retreats are a great way to meet others. Here is a listing of upcoming retreats:

AYP Retreat Schedule

The one I attended in October of last year was life transformative. Not just for me, but for many others as well. Here are some experiences from that one:

AYP Retreat Experience

If I weren't leaving California soon, I'd be down to meet you. But greater things are calling elsewhere. Wish you the best!

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - May 13 2011 :  11:40:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by cosmic

Hi Kev,

AYP retreats are a great way to meet others. Here is a listing of upcoming retreats:

AYP Retreat Schedule

The one I attended in October of last year was life transformative. Not just for me, but for many others as well. Here are some experiences from that one:

AYP Retreat Experience

If I weren't leaving California soon, I'd be down to meet you. But greater things are calling elsewhere. Wish you the best!

Love
cosmic

I'd love to.. I just don't travel much.. I have sensory overload issues due to autism. Some autistics can't even be in a room with a florescent light. It's ok, it's not necessary that I meet anyone; if I do, that's just a plus.

Love,

Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000