Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Earthquake in Japan
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  04:57:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Well, me and my family were very fortunate to live pretty far south of the 9.0 earthquake on Friday, but we did feel it. Things are not looking good up north where the tsunami hit. They are saying at least 2800 dead so far and up to 10,000 missing. Three nuclear reactors are in critical stages and they are expecting more aftershocks up to 7.0 for the next day or two. Pretty scary here in Japan right now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-nation.html

Edited by - stevenbhow on Mar 13 2011 05:02:12 AM

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  08:52:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well Stevenbhow-
I am happy to hear for you and your family that you are safe. Anything from the television here reporting things about where the tsunami hit looks devastatingly unimaginable. It seems like it is one disaster after another along the Earth.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  09:21:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Steven,
Good to know you and your family are safe.
Will keep you and people in Japan in our samyama.
Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  12:01:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Steven,

I am sorry to hear that things don't look good over there, and good that you are safe with your family.

I am sending good energy for Japan, wishing for the best for you and your family and people of Japan.

Be well
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  11:30:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Heart-felt prayers for you and the people of Japan.
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  06:50:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone. We appreciate the support. I hope my wife's and my adopted country can begin to heal soon.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  08:27:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Steven, very glad to hear that you and your family are safe. I had you in my samyama and the thought of you was crossing my mind yesterday night and this morning, wanted to contact you but due to work I forgot...

Japan is in our prayers and samyama, Allah give it strength to rise up again.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  08:36:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Steven
Glad to hear you and your family are safe. My son is also in Japan, living there for a year in Tokyo. He seems to be ok, have regular skype with him, hopefully the reactor problems won't escalate.
Go to Top of Page

delta33

Canada
100 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2011 :  3:35:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit delta33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
can meditation prevent nuclear meltdown?
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2011 :  5:08:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi steven Glad to know you n your family are safe...sending positive vibes to you n your family and to the people of Japan and also lets all virtually hug the mother earth and bless her and send positive vibes n prayers to her..

Love n Light
Viji

Edited by - vijikr on Mar 18 2011 5:10:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2011 :  04:40:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello Steven
check this out...how Japan is explaining what happened to children
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sak...ayer_embedded
take care
Go to Top of Page

delta33

Canada
100 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2011 :  9:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit delta33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
would it help to
imagine divine shields
over the workers at the damaged nuke plants
superhuman resistance
strength, endurance
and radioisotopes sublimating into spirit (de-manifestation)
will it work?
who can say..
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2011 :  03:21:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks again everyone and delta33 (I think?). There has been a few more aftershocks and the nuclear reactors are still in pretty dangerous conditions.
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2011 :  5:19:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000