Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 Yogani
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  06:22:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everybody,

This is something I have observed for quite a long time, and maybe you have too. It seems to me that most everyone at times begins to talk just like Yogani! From the phrases to the words he uses, people sound like Yogani!

Has anyone else noticed this?

nirmal

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  06:44:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nirmal,

and yes I've noticed this over here quite a lot. I personally consider Yoganiji as a role model to live up to. So in a sense I guess there's a strong desire within me to be like him...

Thank you

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  07:59:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You´re welcome,Ananda, and yes, Yogani is my role model,too!nirmal
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  12:29:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Feeling your waves of ecstatic conductivity..

Sharing the moment of outpouring divine love..

Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  1:26:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You just gave me one huge smile and giggle... thank you Chiron!
nirmal

Go to Top of Page

jamuna

Australia
104 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2011 :  01:17:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I guess the proof is in the pudding Nirmal
the guru is in you

* that being said I love Yogani's casual mannerisms, they put me at ease and I find his style of writing and speaking very easy to relate to.

Edited by - jamuna on Jan 31 2011 05:15:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2011 :  1:29:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, jamuna,I love Yogani´s straight forward, common sense approach to his writing that makes me feel as if he is writing for me and me alone.

Love,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000