Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Crystals and Kundalini - mutual influence
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

whitespy

Germany
12 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2011 :  4:45:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste fellow Yogi/nis,

When I had an active K, i tried out some crystal gemstones in order
to find out about changes/effects. I discovered that my heightened sensitivity also resulted in better contact with the stone and also more feeling its effects.

I also found out that stones I wore with an active K also had
a bigger effect on other people.

I'm wondering now if Kundalini "information" can be stored in a crystal. Do you have experience with that?

best wishes
whitespy

JDas

USA
74 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2011 :  10:59:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit JDas's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I guess not many people have experience with that.
Is that your expectation?
Go to Top of Page

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  1:47:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Its a shame some of this information isnt discussed.
Go to Top of Page

whitespy

Germany
12 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2011 :  2:19:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I found a reference on Master Chrisms site:

http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystem...rystals.html

Basically he says that Quartz crystals can store K energy.
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2011 :  11:06:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What is the purpose of using crystals (if they do work) , when we have practices?!

When you have to self pace to risk not overloading what is the point of having a crystal? Wouldn't it make matters worse?

Go to Top of Page

whitespy

Germany
12 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2011 :  2:05:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Woosa, actually I began using crystals in order to mitigate K overload. I did not know about AYP self pacing.

Not all crystals/gemstones are the same. Some have a grounding energy, some not. For me gemstones like hematite, black tourmaline or fossil wood helped me for grounding.

Of course, using crystals for amplifying K energy would be suspect. But I don't have experience with that. There is so poor information on this subject that one has to rely on one's own experience. While I believe there is some value to crystal healing, so much dumb stuff is written about crystals that it is very difficult to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

Go to Top of Page

delta33

Canada
100 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2011 :  12:20:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit delta33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by whitespy

Some have a grounding energy, some not. For me gemstones like hematite, black tourmaline or fossil wood helped me for grounding.

There is so poor information on this subject that one has to rely on one's own experience. While I believe there is some value to crystal healing, so much dumb stuff is written about crystals that it is very difficult to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

i don't know about storing kundalini energy, but some quartz crystals make my hands tingle when i hold them.. also lifts my heart and helps me feel a little.. (hard to explain).. it's distant but it feels glad
Go to Top of Page

alecpeace

USA
95 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2015 :  2:11:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by woosa

What is the purpose of using crystals (if they do work) , when we have practices?!

When you have to self pace to risk not overloading what is the point of having a crystal? Wouldn't it make matters worse?

In that case, the point of a correctly selected crystal would be to not overload, so you would choose a crystal that has calming, balancing energies which is nice to have anyway when you're meditating.
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2015 :  8:05:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi whitespy,

the science of energizing form is explained in many hindu scriptures and most of the temples and lingas are built according to this science. Depending on the material and form, the amount and quality of energy that can be stored, varies. More information in this regard is given by Sadhguru. The process to energize form is termed by him as consecration and obviously not only form but also space and sounds can be impregnated with energy. There seem to be two main processes that are differentiated, one is energizing by mantras and the other is energizing directly by the flow of life energy.

Depending on the type, form, purity and size of the crystal, more or les energy should be storable. The only question is, how long the energy can be stored. The ideal form to hold energy seems to be round or ellipsoid, therefore universes mingle into ellipsoids and planets and stars are round. Crstals are mostly edgy and have different shapes and therefore might need some energy refresh from time to time. Other than that, energizing a crystal would only make sense if the quality of energy you can put into it is of any real value. Depending upon your own purity, the transmitted energy will always be coloured by your qualities and for this reason undertaking such energization may not be useful in many cases.

More information in this regard can also be found in older books like "Initiation Into Hermetics" from Franz Bardon.

Also many enlightened beings have used mountains to store their energies, therefore several stronger lineages attribute themselves to one or the other mountain, e.g. Arunachala (Ramana Maharshi and others), Velliangiri (Sadhguru).
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2015 :  02:32:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Crystals can be "programmed" to store or channel energy. I used to play with them quite a lot in my youth and lost interest after my yoga practice intensified.

I just recently began using them again, not in my yoga practice per se, but as tools to amplify psychic energy in my work as a spiritual advisor. I have arranged them around my desk where I take psychic calls and they do help with overall amplification and clarity of information being transmitted. Sometimes I will hold them in my hand while talking with a client.

And yes, they have different "frequencies" and purposes. E.g., smoky quartz and obsidian, among others, are grounding, whereas clear quartz is focusing/clarity, rose quartz is heart-centered, fluorite is purifying, etc.

They are good tools when used properly, but like anything else, they can also be a distraction on the spiritual path. In terms of yoga practice one would not want to become dependent on them or any other external object.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000