Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 A life like brian .
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  6:00:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Following on from what have the romans ever done for us . I would like to ask all what has AYP done for you ?

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  11:35:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
AYP has shown me the spiritual path to take. Earlier, I wasn't sure. Now the search has ended. A new habit of meditation has been born, and the old ways are fading.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  11:52:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is the blueprint of how I will carry myself the rest of my years.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  12:11:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
AYP answered all questions, and gives new inspiration,
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1508 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  12:23:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Being "re-born" after the kundalini process. AYP is a new set of parents for me-showing the way, teaching me how to navigate both the inner and outer world.
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  12:47:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is unclear, it is part of the process of self development. In my case I would assume an entirely necessary one as I have no other option with which to compare it.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  2:43:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

It is the blueprint of how I will carry myself the rest of my years.

I echo that sentiment wholeheartedly.
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  3:46:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thankyou
Go to Top of Page

dv2014

USA
93 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  4:02:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
AYP has shown me what yoga is all about and how it is intimately connected to the day-to-day life and how it can enhance and optimize human experience on the earth.AYP's language is so clear, straight forward, kind and compassionate.I doubt if there has been any teachings that treat the seeker with such respect and humility.To me, AYP's emphasis on the process which is the meditation itself rather than adherence to yama niyamas or bhakti is so simple, powerful and attractive. Can't thank enough for all that
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  4:05:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great going dv2014. You've put to words what my heart has felt and longed to say.
Go to Top of Page

dv2014

USA
93 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  4:08:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BillinL.A.

Great going dv2014. You've put to words what my heart has felt and longed to say.

Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  4:35:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Having read allot of books in my time and pondering what if there was some place to learn this stuff?

Exploring some only to find cults and dead ends with long passed masters and practices whose baseline has been altered to the point of being dangerous in some cases and ineffectual in others.

Would it not be wonderful? To have a clean honest open non dogmatic nonsectarian, non-religious manual for pursuing the natural unfoldment of being? I can honestly say the experiment of AYP has fulfilled the John Wilder story in The Secrets of Wilder.

AYP will likely outlive the Founder Yogani and many of us here present today so let us all count it our good fortune to have the founder active and present with us here today.

AYP and Yogani cannot be divided in this mind or heart. So my answer is Yogani / AYP has made the world a less lonely place for me, as there are so many people to relate with I never imagined existed or ever would and to who know the same truths deep inside and are exploring the most important things of all their own spiritual evolution.

So thank you for so many things Yogani. This is what you mean to me.
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2015 :  4:02:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
if i had a big enough house you would all be invited round for tea and group meditation
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2015 :  8:22:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
...and I would bring the fruits and nuts.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1508 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2015 :  9:44:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So sweet of you kumar. I would bring donuts

Edited by - sunyata on Jul 12 2015 9:47:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1535 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  02:37:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Changed my life

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2015 :  02:48:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
AYP has given me a sangha where I can share with other yogis, fellow travelers on the path, who can actually relate to each others' experiences and provide mutual love, support and encouragement along the way. I have never found this to such a degree anywhere else.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000