Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Spiritual Healing for a paranoid psychotic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2011 :  3:45:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Unfortunately when i was young i dabbled in the dark arts and started moving prana up to my crown and moving it into my subconscious.

It seems I must have been living this cyclical existence each lifetime because i feel sure this has happened before.

When the self is wrapped up in the Smoke of an impure (premature - extreme) Crown opening and you appear to be lost try this:

I've actually started using a breathing technique which moves prana down to my muladhara activating Apana energy, cleansing my system of waste.

in addition i'm using the mantra Lahm Ohh which corresponds to the root chakra, which has a more grounding effect

it seems this has been effective but my problem is it makes me blunt and forceful. Also i've got rid of most of the waste emotion and prana through samyama moving outwards and apana moving downwards.

The combination of Samyama and deep meditation has been extremely powerful in terms of moving a massive amount of Spinning psychotic emotional debris (fear delusion and terror) out of my subconscious mind.

Practicing mindfulness has been key to concentration improvements (a bit like Trataka) only you attempt to cultivate particular attitudes (while watching an object) and it develops more of a differentiated consciousness in the realm of knowing. (This tends to stabilise the mood no matter what suffering is generally going on - but only when practiced with the right attitudes) It seems to be beneficial to be taught by a learned individual as they bring about the right energetic benefits in terms of persuading your consciousness to adhere to the voice of the teacher) - the subtle body tends to understand the state of mindfulness more clearly than the intellect.

What next?

I seem to have an extremely active crown and a lot of emotion in the mind which seems to be there for my learning (rather than waste).

i need to stop this spinning (I also need to stop thinking lol).

and then what. Am i genuinely addicted to enilghtenment or is it a mental illness?

I've definitely found ways of healing psychosis in terms of improving the following:(though i still take my medication with limited effect)

intellect, concentration, emotional intelligence, grounding, felt sense being acceptable (i.e. no fear) and destruction of anxiety in scary situations, mindfulness capable of exorcising demons, to a small extent outward moving love (through samyama)

I have achieved a great many miracles too, though i wouldn't mention them because they are mine.

I have been filled with the Holy Spirt twice - which is contrary to Yogani's idea and perhaps some Christian interpretations. When a Saint is filled by the Holy Spirit in the bible it is not a permanent awakening of the Soul brought about by Spiritual practice,

it is the means by which God can directly give us a message.

it has been confused with kundalini which awakens in the Stomach or the Root (i think), i have had a kundalini awakening but it was all over my body like a Hungry Goddess, (it was awesome) it was also Ecstatic

but being filled with the Holy Spirit comes through the crown.

It seems that Endurance and patience is the Key.

I also notice that i've been channelling Spirits, they've mostly been abusing me but it seems if this practice can be purified i can channel Angels. (Any ideas?)

It has been an interesting process to defeat evil demons with Angels, such as Angels of Destruction (Uriel), Angels of Punishment (Lahatiel)

It's also been nice to introduce particular Archangels into my Aura such as Michael which can have a positive effect in stressful situations.

It has been good also to practice samyama on water in order to maximise it's purifying effect on the nervous system.

I've been practising my own form of "Divine CBT" wherby i challenge my Evil demons to reject them and to introduce them to some of my Angel friends who protect me.

Thus the thought (generally an automatic thought) i.e. that guy is in Mi5 or “you are an expletive” etc. the challenge is "no i'm not i love my self i reject you" and then either touch the demon with mindful awareness if it hasn't already happened, then introduce the demon to Angels of punishment to be condemned to Hell until they pray for forgiveness (this requires non attachment.

This stops the thought i.e. I am a expletive or yes that guy is in Mi5

This also prevents the behaviour: paranoid odd behaviour with regard to man approaching, or suicidal behaviour or self-harm.

And generally the resulting feeling is welcomed.

I Hope one day my own journey will be of use.

Joseph
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000