Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 I Discovered How to Become Multi orgasmic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  11:17:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I discovered how to become multi orgasmic without ejaculation.

So it is possible...

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  5:06:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by alwayson2

Sweet! Congrats, brother
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  7:58:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You can do it to.

Do energy work in trance for an hour raising energy through primary energy centers and do a hip joint bounce ala Energy Work by Robert Bruce.

Then wait an hour and jerk off.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  9:24:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Is that repeatable 100% of the time Alwayson? It doesn't really matter to me as I have been able to have multiple orgasms without ejaculation for quite a while now, but I'm curious.... does this technique work every time for you?

Love!
Go to Top of Page

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  9:56:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Seems like a lot of people who have been doing AYP for a while say they have multiples since fairly early on. So the holdback + blocking must eventually do the trick.
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  01:09:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

Is that repeatable 100% of the time Alwayson? It doesn't really matter to me as I have been able to have multiple orgasms without ejaculation for quite a while now, but I'm curious.... does this technique work every time for you?

Love!

Yeah its 100% if you do the trance state energy work each time.

Edited by - alwayson2 on Dec 12 2010 01:21:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  5:00:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't "holdback" either.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  2:55:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What is a "hip joint bounce ala Energy Work by Robert Bruce"?

Thanks, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  7:56:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jeff

What is a "hip joint bounce ala Energy Work by Robert Bruce"?

Thanks, Jeff

Energy Work is a book by author Robert Bruce
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  04:49:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe I'm not advanced enough but I find that any kind of orgasm gives me a headache. Although it doesn't seem to matter past the first one (ie same dif if its 2 or 5).

quote:

I don't "holdback" either.

What about blocking with the fingers or strong mulabandha at the point of orgasm?

And with all the multiple orgasms, how long can your tantric session last? I'm pretty sure you'd be hard pressed (pun?) to go longer than a couple of hours.

I heard some people can have dry orgasms without blocking or perinium squeezing but that requires a different neurobiology and is a completely different ball game (no pun intended lol).
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  1:38:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Chiron
What about blocking with the fingers or strong mulabandha at the point of orgasm?

nope

quote:
And with all the multiple orgasms, how long can your tantric session last? I'm pretty sure you'd be hard pressed (pun?) to go longer than a couple of hours.

probably could, but never tried.
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2010 :  03:24:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

nope

Does any semen come out?
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  10:28:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  03:18:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Whoa
Go to Top of Page

slenten

23 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  2:16:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

So it is possible...

A very good start! Now, refine and control kundalini to stimulate
the midbrain (reticular formation) with pulses of subtle energy. You'll be successfully cancelling/rechanneling the sex urge, and, in its place, you'll get bliss orgasms, as many as you want. Sex will seem very silly in comparison. This is a good technique to loosen the grip of the binding sex vasana.

And after that, when intuitive knowledge of who you really are dawns,
you can have sex without mental attachment.

Go to Top of Page

_Yogi_

USA
26 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2011 :  05:22:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
^ I can do that. I can have multiples through tantra without busting. I can also have orgasms through meditation, a lot. I find it's superior to tantra because you don't have to worry about busting. Even though I can have orgasms all the time through meditation I still have the urge to bust at the end of the day like everybody else. Shouldn't my urge for busting be gone? What am I doing wrong?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000