AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Non Physical Orgasm
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  05:30:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Just a question, is it possible for men to spontaneously have an orgasm without ejaculating without any intention or doing any techniques to make this happen? If so what is it that would make something like this occur?

This happened to my partner recently and I am just curious and wondering how or what specifically made it happen?

Edited by - Kahlia on May 02 2011 05:38:37 AM

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  06:48:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes. That's absolutely possible. Sexual energy has its own way... Kundalini lives her own life.

Ejaculation is just a reflex in the spine. The orgasm happens just before ejaculation and is released from the brain, so that's one of the basic trainings in sexual energy practices, to separate orgasm from ejaculation in order to prolong the pleasure.

Further, higher tantric practices is about staying in front of orgasm.

An orgasmic release can occur with or without purposeful sexual stimulation. Sometimes we're just so full of enery it releases itself, even without stimulation.
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  3:58:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I quess repeated practices are what makes this possible. Some men, including myself, borrow spontaneously some traditionally "female" patterns from their lover after many tantric encounters (and she might borrow some of mine). A literal hatha-yoga. Getting to grips with the yin spot inside the yang symbol, so to speak; a bit of a tightrope walk, entering a new land of sensual pleasures yet in touch with my inner male.

The body becomes a little less penis-centric and more open to "whole-body" stimulation and a "wider" kind of orgasms. Foreplay for example, becomes equally exciting to both. I wasn't too excited by kisses before, sort of made "a good job, just for her sake", but now I am; they associate to an ecstasy all over both bodies, quite different from my teens :
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU

Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  7:27:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ah good to know! My first reaction was to be unbelieving and I questioned him! I am so happy that he experienced this!
LOL I love Flight of the Concords

Edited by - Kahlia on May 02 2011 7:35:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  7:34:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"penis-centric" Ha ha
Go to Top of Page

delta33

Canada
100 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2011 :  01:18:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit delta33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc

..trainings in sexual energy practices, to separate orgasm from ejaculation..

^ ^ THIS
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  9:05:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

It is quite practical to have orgasm without using any techniques or ejaculation. But I'm not sure about about orgasm without ejaculation, if there is no intention to preserve it there. When the intention is powered by a strong bhakti, the energy can go up automatically to expand sexual desire to love, undifferentiated love. that was beautiful.

Phil
Go to Top of Page

_Yogi_

USA
26 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2011 :  02:39:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You can have orgasms through meditation. The trick is to become absorbed in experience, you have to feel whatever you are experiencing as strongly as you can and once your nervous system is open enough you will experience it as bliss. You can turn any experience into bliss. Bliss is what happens when your experience reaches a certain level.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000