Enlightenment Milestones
 Maun Vrat (Vow to remain silent)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2010 :  05:30:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This morning I had this thought pop into my mind.

What will I take with me when I die?

The happy/sad memories of this life?
The religious texts and knowledge?
These breaths?
The languages that I have learnt?

Everything will be washed away at the time of death.

What did you bring with you, which you have lost? - Krishna

Exactly, what did I bring with me that I will lose?

And then I realised that this thing happens every night when we go to Deep Sleep.

And then I hummed A, U, M + AUM and MMMM... in various combinations. The impact of the different vibrations produced by these hummings was felt on all the chakras including hands.

It went like this for about half hour and then the meditation ended.

I remained silent for 4-5 hours and had no desire to speak. It was like if you ask me something, the reply would came to my mind but would not reach my throat.

Then I went to work so I had to speak a little. But I only speak when really necessary.

Feels good.

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2010 :  01:42:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Mathematically, Sri Yantra recreates the wave pattern formed by the vibration of "OM," the sacred sound that is found humming naturally within the human nervous system as purification and opening occurs. OM emanates up through the medulla oblongata, the brain stem, forward through the center of the head, and out the third eye. OM is no small, quaint thing that happens inside us. It is "roaring devastating ecstasy" breaking loose inside us, and is synonymous with the highest stages of tantric sexual cultivation. OM is kundalini is full ecstatic swing. So here you have the sexual connection between Sri Vidya, Sri Yantra and tantric sexual practices.

How is one to use the Sri Yantra, if at all? Some traditions use it as an object of meditation. In these lessons we will not. When OM comes, Sri Yantra will be there in us. We become Sri Yantra when we manifest the ecstatic vibration of OM, which is the sound of kundalini/Shakti ravishing her Shiva within us. As this occurs throughout our whole body, we become the Sri Yantra itself. The Sri Yantra is a representation of our nervous system in its highest mode of spiritual reverie.

http://www.aypsite.org/T25.html

What a coincidence. I just read the above chapter for the first time after reading a topic made in Other Systems.

This is so cool. Everything that Yogani ji has written above was experienced by me.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000