Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Energy movement-which Channel?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2010 :  02:11:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

Even though I have not so far felt K awakening( rising through the Sushumna channel), I do feel intensely, what I think are "energy movements" from heart upwards to the Ajna,during the aggressive SBP I do everyday.

However, if I have not yet had an awakening, I wonder through which channel these energy movements are taking place? Can someone throw some light on this?

Krish

Edited by - krcqimpro1 on Apr 11 2010 09:03:42 AM

Christi

United Kingdom
4381 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2010 :  3:10:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Krish,

The movement of prana in the body to a hightened level is the awakening of kundalini. It can begin anywhere, and expand from there.

There are two pathways that I know of going from the heart to the third eye, but most likely it is the sushumna nadi.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  09:01:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

But if K is stored at the base of the spine, should one not feel the K entering first through the lower end before one can feel it in the higher regions of the Sushumna, viz. the heart and ajna?

And you say there are two pathways. I thought there were three- Ida, Pingala and Sushumna.

Krish

Edited by - krcqimpro1 on Apr 11 2010 09:02:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4381 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  4:12:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Krish,
quote:
But if K is stored at the base of the spine, should one not feel the K entering first through the lower end before one can feel it in the higher regions of the Sushumna, viz. the heart and ajna?

Kundalini can awaken in different ways for different people. For some it is first experienced descending through the crown chakra from above. For others it is first experienced in the heart, or as an ecstatic connection moving in some part of the body. For others it can be felt first as a dramatic awakening from the pelvic region upwards. There are no hard and fast rules.

quote:
And you say there are two pathways. I thought there were three- Ida, Pingala and Sushumna.

In my experience the ida and pingala nadis do not rise as far as the ajna chakra. At the top end, they rise up on either side of the throat, cross the tops of the cheek bones under the eyes, and fall down, ending at the left and right nostrils.

The two channels that I know of that do go between the heart and the ajna are the sushumna, and a channel that goes from the heart, out the front of the body, connecting with the ajna that way.

Christi

Edited by - Christi on Apr 12 2010 4:29:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4381 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  4:28:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Krish,

p.s.

Here is a diagram showing the ida and pingala nadis:

http://www.dragonsofjustice.org/reg...la-Front.gif
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  11:35:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

Thanks. This is new learning for me.

Krish
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000