Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 Spiritual Inspiration from scientific minds
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sanjaya

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2010 :  02:01:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit sanjaya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello members, I thought I would share this website[www.spaceandmotion.com] it contains lots of information on topics such as quantum physics, truth, mathematics and philosophy as well as having many inspiring quotes.

Reality cannot be found except in One single source, because of the interconnection of all things with one another. ... I maintain also that substances, whether material or immaterial, cannot be conceived in their bare essence without any activity, activity being of the essence of substance in general. (Gottfried Leibniz, 1670)

A human being is part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty… The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. … We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive. (Albert Einstein, 1954)

Namaste

Edited by - AYPforum on Jan 08 2010 10:09:42 AM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2010 :  09:20:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forums Sanjay.

The link you posted does not seem to work for me.
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2010 :  10:13:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

Link fixed.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000