Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Other way to procreate without orgasm
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lover

Philippines
35 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2009 :  10:37:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit lover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

hello,
Blessed be to all of you guys..May we become great souls

Well,i'm here again to ask from all of you regarding procreation..
As u know,i had already been practicing meditation for more that one year now and been celibate for more than 5 months but broke it,due to mishaps but then im back again..
Coz of this,Is there anyway to procreate without having orgasm?
I have also read that pre-ejaculatory fluid can cause pregnancy after like more than 9 months of waking sex restraint..
I also read from other site that one can procreate without orgasm after years of celibacy and meditation..HOw?????
Wishing for your input guys.....Good day!

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  6:06:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lover

I also read from other site that one can procreate without orgasm after years of celibacy and meditation..HOw?????

Hey lover, I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I would personally be suspicious of such claims. Why not do it the old fashioned way?

Peace
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  9:39:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes I think sacrificing one orgasm for a human child might be a good price!
Of course there's always the sperm bank.
Go to Top of Page

lover

Philippines
35 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  9:49:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit lover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi
Thanks for the replies...
As u know guys,it's not that i'm obsessed with not ejaculating.For me,it's just addicting you know..many times,way back,if i ejaculate voluntarily,i usually find it very addicting..and it used to happen consecutively.I really find it very draining and needs a lot of will power to have it into a 'once a week or two only' as what here in AYP encourages the moment it happens once.
So,maybe,there's a way how to procreate without ejaculation.Maybe you know there's a discipline regarding this...
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  3:51:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you want to conceive a child then make the sacrifice. Go into it until you have succeeded, then go back to your practice of restraint. When you conceive a child you are giving a great deal of yourself on many levels, you just need to accept it. If your discipline is not strong enough to resist the urge to ejaculate then maybe wait awhile to make this gift until your discipline is strengthened. Staying fully celibate for 5 months is quite a long time, if you could do that once you could find your way back again
Go to Top of Page

rkishan

USA
102 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  9:18:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit rkishan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi lover,

I am in the same situation like you. I normally have good control on pre-orgasmic sex. But I never went without ejaculation for 5 months like you. I ejaculate once in two weeks.

But since we are planning on having our second child, I had to do it few times during the ovulation period. When I do that voluntarily, I find that I loose the control in the immediately following couple of weeks. I am not able to continue the tantra practices as before. I ejaculate many more times in the following couple of weeks. It almost feels like an addiction as you have stated. The energy loss is considerable and makes a difference in the quality of life.

Have you found any way out of this?

Any one else has any suggestions?

Regards,
Ram
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  10:38:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I do underastand what you are going through as I have noticed the same pattern in the past. I still believe that its just one of the many sacrifices that one goes through having a child. I am sure that once your child is conceived that you will regain your balance. If you are not succesful at first maybe take a break from trying for awhile or work out a cycle where you are unrestrainedly sexually active during fertile periods and catch up in between. I have faith in you
Go to Top of Page

Emil

Australia
141 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  08:37:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Guys,
Please read and comment on my comment here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=6417

I have argued that there's no point remaining 100% pre-orgasmic while our body's neurobiology is not to the point where it could re-absorb 100% of semen.
Go to Top of Page

rkishan

USA
102 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2010 :  11:41:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit rkishan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Victor and Emil for the information and the encouragement.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  08:29:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Some people say that if you put more passion and energy into the conception of a child, that child will have more prana energy. I don't know if that's true.
Go to Top of Page

lover

Philippines
35 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  02:18:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit lover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello rkishan,

yes, you're right, that was actually consider to be my greatest challenge - the pitfall i guess.

Time and time again, i always have this challenge the moment i ejaculate. It made me want again to continue ejaculating you know.

To share with you, i found the greatest solution for it. It is no other than sex abstinence. This is because, prevention is better than cure. Heard about it?

The more you restrain from any sexual stimulation, the more you'll gain control. Yes, it needs a strong willpower at first, but as you go pass three days upto 21 days or more, it will loose its luster. Then, you're on the right track.

Also, it even make it more easy to combine more beneficial disciplines like practicing vegetarianism. For me, it's unbelievably easy if i eat meat only once a week..

Hope it helps.
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  03:01:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree, Lover however there is one point that I don't understand. If you are trying to conceive a child then abstinance really isn't the way to go AND if you are trying to conceive a child then I assume that you are married or in a relationship and neglecting your partner sexually is not going to make her happy in the long run. Its all about balance
Go to Top of Page

lover

Philippines
35 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  9:56:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit lover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Victor,

Yes, I am married.But, i didn't mean that we can't have intimate relations. For us, we agree to design it into a 'well regulated sex life'. Communication has been one of our key.

I often assure my partner that she's the only one. We also encourage each other to observe the benefits of abstinence. Like,we could go on hugging and cuddlings oftenly and both our moods were always fine.

But if I happen to ejaculate accidentaly, it changes. The essence of closeness disappears for a period of time.

Our intimate relations were twice a month mostly. Between that were cuddlings. As for procreation, we'd use ovulation awareness..

By the way, how about you, you married also?
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  11:55:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, that doesn't sound so bad to me. I was just observing that different lifestyles call for different relationship to sexuality.
As for myself I am currently single and celibate but have been married twice and am the father of a college aged son so I have seen both sides in my life and speak from my own experience (which is generally all that I ever do on this forum)
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2010 :  01:20:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Dear Lover....

The Gnostic Institute of Anthropology (under Samael Aun Weor) has a method, for students who are accomplished in the practices, for how to conceive without orgasm.
I personally think that orgasm and ejaculation are too "expensive" under all circumstances, especially when there are alternatives.

Also, i know someone who became good and pregnant prom the lubricating fluids, without any orgasm involved.

I wish you the best with this and completely understand your dilemma.

Blessings,

Rael

Go to Top of Page

lover

Philippines
35 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2010 :  9:10:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit lover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rael,

Thanks for your kind reply.

How did she became pregnant? Love to know hints from you..
Are there any disciplines?

Hope it's okey..
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000