Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Detoxing....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 19 2009 :  2:40:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello Friends....

Wondering if anyone out there has experience with a specific detox/cleanse. I recently started a Detox-Kit made by the company "-Heel".....

This cleanse has three sets of drops with it and it is meant to be done over the course fo 6 weeks. The three drops are:
"Nux Vomica-Homaccord-for the GI system and the liver",
"Berberis-Homaccord-for the kidneys and gallbladder" and
"Lyphosot-for the lymphatic system".
This particular detox was recommended to me by my accupuncturist.

So far this cleanse is making me feel REALLY off. Absolutely WAY overstimulated with the whole nervous stomach thing going on. It is also increasing the energy flow to the crown tremendously. Now, I trust my accupuncturist a fair amount, and she recommended that I do this cleanse during the month of May, but it is making me feel really odd and I am wondering if it is the best thing to be doing right now. Any advice?

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on May 19 2009 2:57:09 PM

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - May 20 2009 :  03:43:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good morning Carson

The first thing is......if you feel uncomfortable......call your accupuncturist! See what she says when you explain your symptoms..

Like any other remedy....a detox like that needs to be followed up....

Nux vomica and Berberis are homeopathic remedies. Don't know what Lyphosot is....but suspect that it is a combination of Lycopodium Clavatum and something else...

Nux vomica, Berberis and Lycopodium are all liver remedies.....I never mix remedies....give only one remedy at a time....and don't repeat doses very often.....but each one of these remedies are "detoxing" by themselves...the effect changes when given together, and I don't have any experience with the mixes.....

If you keep feeling unbalanced....then flexibility regarding the dosage is something to look into. Ask your accupuncturist.

Hope you feel better soon

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - May 20 2009 :  07:34:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

I always detox by doing either water fasts, or fruit juice fasts, usually for about 10 days. I love them and feel great during the clense.

If I was concerned about the amount of enery going to my crown chakra, I would stop the detox and try something else instead.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - May 20 2009 :  07:48:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi both

Christi wrote:
quote:
I always detox by doing either water fasts, or fruit juice fasts, usually for about 10 days. I love them and feel great during the clense.

This is how I detox too....I love them....including drinking the broth from boiled parsley and spinnach. In addition I would take two baths a day...and rub/massage the whole body.........I don't have a bath tub now....but I will soak my feet instead......they like it

I never do the fast for more than 4 days....and not too often...since the energy used to go to the crown. I'll do a fast again now...and report back how it goes :-)
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - May 20 2009 :  08:18:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson

I don't know about the detox remedy you are talking about but
simple drinks can be taken in the morning on an empty stomach.

For the liver/gallbladder, a combination of lemon juice and olive oil is a basic detox recipe. You can find many infos on Internet.

Like Christi and Katrine said, veggies/fruits juices or water fast are great for cleansing the whole system.

Last but not least, wheatgrass juice.. this doesn't cleanses only, but nourrishes the intestines with powerful enzymes and nutrients, and the chlorophyl purifies the blood and all the system like nothing else. It takes only 1 to 2 tequila shots of fresh juice daily.. To me, this is the most easy and effective way to detox our body.
You can even use it to do enema. I did it once for 5 days (fasting only on wheatgrass juice and same juice enemas). It felt great.

Love

Edited by - christiane on May 20 2009 08:21:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 20 2009 :  10:17:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All....

This specific detox (brand) was what I was asked to do. I did not pick this detox. There were specific reasons why my acupuncturist asked me to do this specific one. I don't know all the reasons. The three different "tinctures" were all in the same box and are all part of the same detox. I am not doing three at a time. I am doing the detox as suggested. I wanted to call the acupuncturist about it but I have my next treatment tomorrow so that is kinda silly. Also I feel bad that I didn't start the detox when I was supposed to due to the high cost of the detox and my poor financial situation. I posted the same thread at the TTB forum when I wasn't getting many answers here and have recieved some VERY informative info on how this specific detox works....if anyone is interested in reading about this it is fascinating...here is the link: http://www.thetaobums.com/Detoxing-t10054.html

It has been suggested to lower the dose. The box says to use 30 drops of each tincture in .7 to 1.5 litres of water. I could only take half that yesterday. Today I am trying a quarter of the dose. I am pretty sensitive to this stuff. It makes my crown vibrate like crazy. Thanks for the advice.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 21 2009 :  11:41:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All....

So yesterday I only used 7.5 drops out of each bottle instead of 30. I got basically the exact same effect. Doesn't seem to be dose dependant at all. Today I haven't taken anything and I already feel like I have drank 10 pots of coffee. I am starting to wonder if these symptoms have nothing to do with the detox at all and only managed to somehow coincide time-wise. I think I have a good understanding now of the feeling sometimes described as an "inner sunburn". My nervous system feels FRIED! I can't sit still, I can't concentrate, I can't eat, I am starving, I am sweating like an idiot, my crown chakra is going beserk, my muscles keep contracting and needing to be stretched non-stop, I feel nauseous, I am tired yet hyper.....is there a possibility that this has nothing to do with the detox? I have my acupuncture treatment today at 5:15pm but right now it doesn't feel like I will make it. I feel like I am going to explode/implode. Any advice other then to talk to the acupuncturist?

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on May 21 2009 11:43:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 21 2009 :  11:44:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

Any advice other then to talk to the acupuncturist?

Ground?
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 21 2009 :  11:48:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have been running daily since this started (about half an hour), I have been taking extra long showers/baths, I ate a HUGE steak last night (and then puked it up), I think I have been doing a lot of grounding. And I have REALLY cut back on practices in the past two days. No samyama anymore, and am only doing about 5 mins of SBP and 15 mins of DM. Much less then usual for me. I don't know how much more grounding and pacing I can do without spending my whole day gardening and doing no meditation at all!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 21 2009 :  11:57:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am not talking about self pacing, trying to give you something that will give you a quick grounding... so just for today.. if you can... work in your garden, clean bathrooms, scrub floors, build something, fix something.. work out vigorously at the gym.. do something that needs physical work, that is exhausting, which involves less or no mind. Eat rice with butter or ghee(if you like the taste of it).
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 21 2009 :  12:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Shanti for trying to help.....

I am doing as much physical labor at work today as I can, but I work in a Union environment and all jobs are very defined...if I get caught doing physical labor I will get in trouble from the Union Reps. My job is not allowed to be physical. What I AM doing is about every 5 minutes I am getting up and going for a five minute run around. But I feel like I could run for days straight and not get tired. AND if I get caught running I will get in trouble as this too is against Union rules. Ugh. I would love to eat some rice and ghee, but I don't think I could stomach anything right now. I am starving but I feel so odd in the stomach that I think if I ate anything I would throw it right back up. I don't feel "flu sick", I just feel fried from the inside out. It's very hard to explain how I feel right now. Actually, I feel almost exactly like how I should have felt coming off of methadone. I feel EVERYTHING all at once. Hot/cold, hungry/full, tired/hyper, etc etc.....

Love,
Carson

Thanks again for trying to help.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 21 2009 :  12:18:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No worries.. sending healing/prayers with intent that you recover quickly from this round of purification._/\_
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 21 2009 :  1:05:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Shanti....you are an angel.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 22 2009 :  10:32:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So......

I went to acupuncture last evening....It turns out I am likely going through withdrawals due to the energetic imprint left from being on the methadone program. At least that is what the acupuncturist said was likely. She apologized too as she didn't know what methadone was until I told her yesterday and she wouldn't have recommended a detox at this time had she known. Anyways, I feel a whole lot better after the treatment and I have stopped the detox. Thanks to everyone for all the advices.

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on May 22 2009 4:22:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - May 22 2009 :  1:06:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great news! Very happy for you Carson..

Love.
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - May 22 2009 :  1:36:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's great Carson

I'll keep dropping your name in silence
Go to Top of Page

Simon

Germany
36 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  12:39:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Simon's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've been detoxing for quite a while with detox pads. Does anyone know them? Those are pads you stick on the bottom of your feet during sleep and they somehow suck out the toxins from your body. I bought the ones from Kenrico Ltd. (Japanese manufacturer)

After 4 weeks of using those pads I literraly went thorugh my personal hell. For about 2 weeks I was totally terrified of everything and had the weirdest body sensations. wasn't cool. But somehow I feel much better after this was over. They somehow had an effect on my spine, really strange. I now only use the in small doses and every time I use them they seem to release fears which are stored in my spine. I'll see where it goes.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  1:22:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"Eat rice with butter or ghee(if you like the taste of it)."

I have found myself naturally craving rice with ghee lately... funny, I just happened to scan this topic and saw this sentence!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000