Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 chiro-adjustments
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2009 :  10:51:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I went to see a chiropractor yesterday and got a full spine adjustment. He put some cool gel on my back and two disks of electricity for about 10 minutes or so. and heat. It was a feeling that was on the edge of almost uncomfortable but it felt so good.

I feel like there is more good flow when all those bones are in alignemnt..like clarity. it must be like oxygen

I can see how some people augment their lives around yoga.staying flexible and supple.

releasing tension is so good.

chiros get bad raps at times-
but I know when I need an adjustment now and then.
next is a massage. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2009 11:44:03 PM

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  9:38:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sage

I went to see a chiropractor yesterday and got a full spine adjustment. He put some cool gel on my back and two disks of electricity for about 10 minutes or so. and heat. It was a feeling that was on the edge of almost uncomfortable but it felt so good.

I feel like there is more good flow when all those bones are in alignemnt..like clarity. it must be like oxygen

I can see how some people augment their lives around yoga.staying flexible and supple.

releasing tension is so good.

chiros get bad raps at times-
but I know when I need an adjustment now and then.
next is a massage. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Chiropractic care can actually support/augment kundalini (aka neuro-spinal consciousness-energy) flow.

The key to chiropractic care as it relates to energy and sense of well-being (which you may know; I'm just commenting for anyone who may not) is the greater flow of energy throughout the central nervous system.

A "non-aligned" spine is like a hose with a kink or crimp in it ... the water (life energy, in the case of the spine/cns) .. and a spine in alignment adjustment is like a hose with freely-flowing water.

That's why chiropractors claim to help so many ailments ... the greater flow of life energy *does* positively benefit the entire human system.

For years, I'd get chiro care and feel better (but not have any sense of how or why).

After practicing AYP for a couple of years, I could literally feel the increased energy flow, upon getting an adjustment.

I highly recommend a good chiropractor as a "worthy addition" to the sadhana team of anyone who feels "so inspired" (<- as in all things, let your inner guru be your ultimate guide, here, of course.)

Heart Is Where The AUM Is,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000