Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 meditation group
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Buffle37

Switzerland
79 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  2:27:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Buffle37's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This week end for the first time i participate to your group, yesterday and today.
I begin at 5 pm with SBP to be able to start the meditation at 5.15 pm (hour of Switzerland).
Yesterday my meditation was at usual but today i enter suddendly in a deep silence … and i feel i was not alone.
I will try to participate in the future each time it is possible.
I am grateful to you all.
Didier

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  2:29:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad you enjoyed Didier....

I too felt several others in DM today....The silence was filled with energy.....

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  3:38:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think the same,i feel the same as you at weekends...
I do global dm at the same time as switzerland people.I was sleeping after eating,my "siesta" time you know...and i was woken up at 17.15 by the energy of the group,and then i started my dm.

Edited by - miguel on Apr 05 2009 4:19:37 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000