Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Desperately want to eat sweety stuff
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sweety

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2009 :  3:23:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit sweety's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Whenever I am in pre orgasmic sex or Deep meditation or sudharshankriya , and I am getting this very intense desire of craving like....... desperately want to eat sweety stuff, sugary.
Sometime the urge to have sweety stuff is uncontrollable……like, break the session of Pre orgasmic sex or DM, and want to grab a donut.

Please let me know if anyone of you have similar experiences. is it normal? Do I have to slow down?

Love
Sweety

Edited by - sweety on Mar 10 2009 2:40:09 PM

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2009 :  9:26:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just a thought, but sometimes sugar cravings can be the result of nutritional deficiencies. I know that being dehydrated can cause them as well as other things.

What is your diet like?
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2009 :  11:01:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The body wants what it wants!

It may help to eat more slower releasing carbohydrates...I like oatmeal with brown sugar in the morning.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2009 :  4:28:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would also suggest going for an apple instead of a donut. Natural sugars are always better for you then the simulated kinds.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2009 :  3:36:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's it, Carson. Fruits (or even carrots) provide the sweetness plus the vitamins, whereas refined sugar depletes the body of vitamins for sugar digestion (mainly, those of the the B group) creating malnutrition, which in turn makes the body want more sweet food. So as long as you use sugar instead of fruit, our in a vicious circle. Honey, raisins or brown sugar might be a good choice to start the transition.

Oats are a good fuel of prolonged sex and of other endurance activities (lots of easily digestible protein and slow-release CH's).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000