Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Does anyone do kechari mudra during sex?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alwayson

Canada
288 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  11:51:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Edited by - alwayson on Feb 12 2009 11:52:44 PM

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2009 :  11:48:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is in the ancient tantric scriptures.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2009 :  12:14:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes.

Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2009 :  12:38:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And your experience is?

Does it allow you to bypass ejaculation?
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2009 :  12:47:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My experience is that it feels really good.

Does it allow me to bypass ejaculation?

Hmmmmm....I wouldn't say kechari on it's own will cause you to "bypass ejaculation", but perhaps you should define what you mean by "bypass".

If by "bypass" you simply mean "don't have an ejaculation", you can do that simply by staying "pre-orgasmic". If you are meaning bypass ejaculation but still have an orgasm, then I wouldn't say that kechari "allows" me to bypass ejaculation. What causes me to have an orgasm and not ejaculate is the redirection of sexual essences via daily AYPractices. IME all the AYPractices are tantric in nature and help to redirect the sexual energy and essences up instead of down. I think that if I only did kechari and no practices I would still be having external ejaculations with every orgasm. Just my opinion.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2009 :  8:37:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have tried it and it seems too contrived. Personally I have better things to do with my tongue most of the time during sex. The tongue is a powerful energy contact, that's why it feels so good to have it in contact with your partners tongue and other hot spots
Go to Top of Page

manig

India
88 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  01:13:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit manig's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by alwayson

Never done khechari mudra during sex but sometimes my tongue comes out on its own (as in Simha asana/Lion pose) just for 2-3 seconds when the pleasure is rising.

I was experimenting with my tongue today and noticed that just like the pleasure points at the head of the penis... there are smiliar points at the upper wall of our mouth. When I moved/rubbed the tip of my tongue around the upper wall.. it gave a tingling sensation. Just experimenting.
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2009 :  3:31:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Victor

I have tried it and it seems too contrived. Personally I have better things to do with my tongue most of the time during sex. The tongue is a powerful energy contact, that's why it feels so good to have it in contact with your partners tongue and other hot spots

I definitely agree, this is why I only hold Khechari for a couple of seconds at a time, when I notice I'm getting too close to the edge. Sambhawi fits in more easily.
'njoy
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2009 :  6:13:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by HathaTeacher
I only hold Khechari for a couple of seconds at a time, when I notice I'm getting too close to the edge.

What does this do for you?
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2009 :  4:28:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by alwayson2

quote:
Originally posted by HathaTeacher
I only hold Khechari for a couple of seconds at a time, when I notice I'm getting too close to the edge.

What does this do for you?

Much like during asana practice, Khechari and Sambhawi increase my awareness all over my body/our bodies (up and away from the genitals). It also helps me to lead the energy up toward the Ajna chakra.

There's a quasi-Khechari I'd recommend too, which helps me perhaps half as much as the real one: pressing the tip of my tongue toward her upper palate, caressing repeatedly the spot in the mouth that corresponds to her G-spot (a little closer to the front teeth, compared to her own Khechari), and breathing the arousal up to her Sahasrara. It's playful, tender, fun, and a good workaround because the more aroused she is, the hotter and longer the kisses. So, pragmatically, 5 minutes of this are better than 0.5 seconds of Khechari.
Whatever non-ejac inventive play that transfers the arousal from the Shiva into the Shakti makes things easier IMO.
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  10:05:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
has anyone tried khumbhaka during sex?

maybe in combo with kechari mudra?
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  4:02:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

has anyone tried khumbhaka during sex? maybe in combo with kechari mudra?

It's possible, and sometimes perhaps quite fun, but it doesn't help me to bypass. More CO2 in the blood makes it more difficult to avoid an ejac whereas oxygen boosts awareness. But when I hold baya kumbhaka for a couple of seconds just to lock a strong mahabandha, the underpressure in the belly and in the core pumps the kundalini upward. It's about bandha rather than kumbhaka: as soon as you can create the same 'bandha sensation' of underpressure without the kumbhaka, it helps just as well (now just breathing, without the kumbhaka).
Long kumbhaka, like during pranayama on the mat, in bed might probably be risky for the heart already hard-working physically and emotionally.
'njoy !
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2010 :  03:25:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Dear alwayson, this is quite interesting for me, are you able to post any links to such tantric scriptures?

And another question, but this time for those using kechari, have any of you noticed that the fluids that come down into the mouth after khechari are quite a good lubricant? :P
Go to Top of Page

delta33

Canada
100 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2012 :  5:39:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit delta33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Chiron

quote:

Dear alwayson, this is quite interesting for me, are you able to post any links to such tantric scriptures?

And another question, but this time for those using kechari, have any of you noticed that the fluids that come down into the mouth after khechari are quite a good lubricant? :P

==_delta33_==

..yes, kerchari gets slippery sometimes, especially after a few minutes of spinal breathing

kerchari and sex is interesting.. i still need to pull out and pause now and then to avoid orgasm though, so i don't think kerchari alone is enough

Edited by - delta33 on Sep 21 2012 6:08:30 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000