Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Wild and crazy meditation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shredder

USA
34 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2009 :  12:40:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shredder's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Thought I'd share something funny that happened to me. I just started using Siddhasana in my practice. Because it is pretty much impossible for me to sit lotus style I use a chair. To make siddhasana possible I used a tennis ball for stimulation. My SB went well and soon I was in DM, I remember thinking wow, this is a really intense meditation, I was really "out there" or out somewhere. Then my dog decided to take my tennis ball to play with! I levitated several inches and although I did not scream, I let out a lot of air quickly, for sure. I has no idea he was in the room or near me. I swear he was smiling as he backed away from me.......shredder

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2009 :  2:46:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ha Ha I bet you levitated pretty quickly eh
Go to Top of Page

Shredder

USA
34 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2009 :  07:47:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shredder's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Richard

Ha Ha I bet you levitated pretty quickly eh

Yes, I almost jumped out of my skin! shredder
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2009 :  09:52:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just be thankful for your dogs accuracy in claiming his ball and not yours

Edited by - Richard on Feb 04 2009 09:53:26 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000