Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Shaktipat Offered
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jayantsande25

USA
6 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2008 :  08:16:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit jayantsande25's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
www.kundalinishaktipatayoga.net
Let theer be light in your lives.
The Cheapest( No money required).Highest ( Crown of all Yogas)
and Simplest ( It does everything.You only need to observer and experience the devine joy).
May GOD bless you all with his unspeakable JOY.
Shaktipatayoga Diksha(Kundalini Initiation) can be received by anybody irrespective of Age,Cast,Color,Creed and religion.
No need to travel to GURU.Send request by email/leeter by Post.
And it starts at given time and definetly starts the journy of devine world.I received Shaktipata Diksha from ShaktipataCharya H.H.Narayankaka Maharaj in 1999.And the journy then after can not be expressed in words here.
I request you all to go through the web site and start your journy to the infinity.GOD is much more closer and mightier than you think.
The immortal and infinite joy is click away from you.
Brother and Sisters wake up.Without Shaktipata Diksha(kundalini Initiation) life is zero or meaningless.

Always at his feet,
Jayant
cell:+91-9766324338
Pune,India.

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2008 :  10:41:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

newpov

USA
183 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2008 :  11:15:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit newpov's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Magic? Something for nothing? Not this dude. God rewards only if you put in your 50%.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2008 :  02:25:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Newpov,

Newpov wrote:
Magic? Something for nothing? Not this dude. God rewards only if you put in your 50%.

You get something for nothing all the time Newpov, and you never complain about it. Like, every time you breathe, and it keeps you alive, that's pretty magic isn't it? Or everytime someone who loves you does something to help you? Magic isn't it?

Shaktipat isn't a whole lot different.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2008 :  8:02:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's funny; if they charge for it people complain about that!
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2008 :  10:45:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I wasn't going to say anything, but I have arranged to partake of the Shaktipat experience via this site. My date is in early February, and I will let everyone know after if it had any effect. They have some pretty extensive guidelines to follow including making sure that all females in the household abide by the rules for four days during their menstruation. Will let you know how it goes in Feb.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2008 :  11:12:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you believe it will work...you already have received Shaktipat.

Edited by - machart on Nov 12 2008 11:19:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2008 :  01:14:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have also just 'enrolled' for it . Early feb.2009 is the scheduled date. I also spoke to Jayant, who posted the idea. It was amazing talking to him. Just 27 yrs.old and what he seems to have recd. is mind boggling ! He says, after shaktipath in 1999, without even willing it, he just 'automatically' starts doing the asanas, mudras and pranayam need every day to keep the Kundalini rising. I wonder what Yogani has to say on this.
Go to Top of Page

newpov

USA
183 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2008 :  08:23:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit newpov's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps shaktipat is conferred to give a "jet assist" to one who is perceived to be already on the path. His grandmother gave John Wilder a physical tap on the breastbone over the heart in the novel The Secrets of Wilder. Wondering what Jayant's spiritual experience or practices had been prior to his internet search?

When Yogani wrote into his novel's story that his protagonist was wont to give the shaktipat breastbone tap to others who were as yet uninterested, does this mean that (any) other modern-day gurus do the same thing, to the knowledge of forum members?
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2008 :  09:50:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by krcqimpro1

I have also just 'enrolled' for it . Early feb.2009 is the scheduled date. I also spoke to Jayant, who posted the idea. It was amazing talking to him. Just 27 yrs.old and what he seems to have recd. is mind boggling ! He says, after shaktipath in 1999, without even willing it, he just 'automatically' starts doing the asanas, mudras and pranayam need every day to keep the Kundalini rising. I wonder what Yogani has to say on this.

Hi krcqimpro1:

Here is an AYP lesson on shaktipat: http://www.aypsite.org/146.html

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2008 :  07:58:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Yogani.

Newpov, I think you may be right. Shaktipat may give a"jet-assist" or "jump-start" to the Kundalini process. But I also guess the pace may be different for different people depending on their "samskaras".Once 'jump-started', the rise has to be sustained with daily sadhana, including asanas pranayama and mudras etc., which however 'happen', without our willing them.(automatic yoga?). This is what jayant tells me.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000