New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  02:34:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
HI to all:

I've been reading a lot at this site, and am learning a lot thanks to all of you.

Lately my Crown chakra is working more than the others, but I feel ok, the only problem is that I feel the energy pouring down from the top of my head, and almost I don't feel shakti flowing up, so where is my shakti energy ? Hope this is not the Kunlun energy.

Sometimes the soles of my feet begin to wave, even while sat or in bed, as if wanting to fly, I want to know if this is a kind of levitation, cause when I have felt the levitation the first thing that I have felt is the waving of the floor, but I have noticed that is not the floor but my feet that waves,(at least lately) like if wanting to fly. is this a symptom ?

And the other thing that I am curious, is that I had a friend that is wiccan, and I want to know if the Kundalini energy can protect me from any charm. How can the Kundalini energy can protects me from the wicca energy ? by not believing in that things ? Or do I have to learn to be a witch ? but I would'nt like to be a witch, I love yoga, its my path.

Well I have heard that the wiccas can harm people with their charmings, altough they always say that "they harm none unless they defend themselves"...but how can I defend myself or a kundalini practicioner defend herself of them ? or from another witch ?

Is the wiccan power the same as the siddhis of the K energy ? and if someone has charmed me, can the Kundalini energy burns that bad energies ?

I don't pretend to offend any religion or people, I just want to know how to protect myself if a wiccan threatens me or any witch.

Maybe I'm so naïve believing that they can do harm, but if a Kundalini guru from another place just threatened me with a veiled threat that Goddess Kali punished all people that misbehave, as if being the bad side of Shakti. In my understanding Shakti and Kali are the same. And are energies not people that can punish someone that disagrees with someone.

How can I protect myself of these people that threatens me with veiled sayings, be it wiccas, witches or gurus ?

Any advice ?

Sat Nam
Neli

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  2:14:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello neli

You seem to have lots of high energy experiences don't you. I think it has been said before that you should slow down just try doing 20 mins of med twice a day and nothing more if you do that you should begin to stabilise.

As far as Wicans and magicians go they have no power over you at all unless you alow them to. The best defence against magic and curses is laughter just laugh at it and it can never harm you, also the inner silence attained through deep meditation is unpenatrable nothing can get to you past that so chill and be happy

Edited by - Richard on Aug 02 2008 2:16:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  6:25:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Neli...

The energy systems that are at work here are the biggest kept "secret"...

Certain elelements love to ridicule these practices whilst knowing full well their power...

I cant speak for the physical sensations you are having because I have humbly wiped the slate clean and I am learning as a total novice...

But as for this energy being directed for "negative" purposes...

Well I have to say yes...

Just surround yourself with the love of God and be safe in the knowledge of your *own* power to protect yourself...

Maha

Edited by - mahabaratara on Aug 02 2008 6:44:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  11:06:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Richard,

I have slow down my meditation to one hour, once a day, cause I can't twice.

When I began with my meditation (time ago), it began with a big sound effect, like doves flying, or steps, or music, but now all that symptoms have lessened a lot, I only hear some buzzing sounds, or cracks on the wood, and sometimes lights appear, and they make a sound when they appear, like "click" and its a very bright white light, fortunately it only lasts seconds, cause it hurts the eyes.

I always have believed that the K energy is the more powerful of all energies, cause is the energy of love, and of God, and as it is heat, it burns anything (like charmings)although I know that sometimes is cold instead of heat.

I don't believe too much about charmings, but am uneasy about it, cause I don't know if the energy that the witches and wiccas use are part of the gifts of the Kundalini energy. I mean they can also awakens the K energy, by other means, not by meditation.

Do you think that I am allowing them to charm me, if I believe in that ?

Well I believe in my own energy, and in the power of Shakti, maybe I'm so naïve cause I feel the energy of Shakti as a mother, and as a mother she is always watching over, to protect her kids, so I haven't worried before about witches or whatever, but maybe I am wrong, cause they can also use the K energy to attack others, you know the power of the mind is so big in this matters.

Maybe I have to laugh more as you said, and thrust more in Shakti, I thrust in her a 100%, but sometimes the doubt surprises me, maybe cause a friend is always bothering me saying that I am "charmed", cause I don't want to be near him, he also tells me all the time that I am charmed by the Kundalini energy, and as he has many wiccan and witches friends, maybe I was beginning to be worried.

Anyways, thanks for your advice.

Sat Nam
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Richard

Hello neli

You seem to have lots of high energy experiences don't you. I think it has been said before that you should slow down just try doing 20 mins of med twice a day and nothing more if you do that you should begin to stabilise.

As far as Wicans and magicians go they have no power over you at all unless you alow them to. The best defence against magic and curses is laughter just laugh at it and it can never harm you, also the inner silence attained through deep meditation is unpenatrable nothing can get to you past that so chill and be happy

Go to Top of Page

maya_1347

USA
19 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  11:10:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit maya_1347's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good Day Neli;

Visualize yourself within a bubble of white light secure and at peace -
no one is able to get there.

Also when you are meditating and practicing your breathing - visualize the air -
as a pillar of light coming from the universe
passes through your body as well as your feet then goes to the earth.
This pillar of light is always within you holds you
strong - your are attached to the mother earth and the sky.

Love and Light
Maryam
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  11:40:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maha

Are you telling me that the K energy can be used to harm people?

are the witches energy the same energy of the K ?

I have always thought that K energy is God energy, and God energy cannot harm, cause he is full of love, not of hate.

Maybe I'm so ignorant. Or maybe I believe so much in the love of
God(des)that he(she) can't let anyone to harm us.

I always feel like surrounded by a halo of energy, but I also believe that some people are like vampires of energy, and this friend is a real vampire, and he is always near, I can feel his bad vibes so much, and that he is a vampire of energy, also all his friends are witches.

Its like Shakti inside me telling me to avoid this person, and I avoid him like if he were a real demon (and I don't believe in demons)

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by mahabaratara

Neli...

The energy systems that are at work here are the biggest kept "secret"...

Certain elelements love to ridicule these practices whilst knowing full well their power...

I cant speak for the physical sensations you are having because I have humbly wiped the slate clean and I am learning as a total novice...

But as for this energy being directed for "negative" purposes...

Well I have to say yes...

Just surround yourself with the love of God and be safe in the knowledge of your *own* power to protect yourself...

Maha

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  11:55:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hello Maryam,

Thanks for your advice, just one doubt, do I have to make this bubble of energy once a day ? and also the pillars?

I mean if I do it in the morning or at nigth, does it lasts 24 hours or maybe more ?

Love and light
neli

quote:
Originally posted by maya_1347

Good Day Neli;

Visualize yourself within a bubble of white light secure and at peace -
no one is able to get there.

Also when you are meditating and practicing your breathing - visualize the air -
as a pillar of light coming from the universe
passes through your body as well as your feet then goes to the earth.
This pillar of light is always within you holds you
strong - your are attached to the mother earth and the sky.

Love and Light
Maryam

Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2008 :  06:08:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi neli

Maryam's advice is good, just surround yourself with the the bubble of light whenever this so called friend is near you or whenever you feel threatened or afraid, that will give you confidence but in truth the only person that can harm you is yourself, no one has power over you its all just stories to make you feel vulnerable these people cant be true wicans there maxim is

"Harm no one do what thou wilt"

These people are fakes or this person you know is making it all up thats how these sort of people work to scare you and manipulate you only you are in control of your life, you create everything around you no one else.

When I said laugh at these people I didn't mean out loud in their face that can make some people become physically violent I meant laugh inside and then they will be powerless to harm you

Edited by - Richard on Aug 03 2008 06:21:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2008 :  6:51:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am saying that its about intention...

The all pervasive energy that surrounds everyone and everthing is what I term the "absolute" (God)...Thats the essential nature of it...

My specific point is those humans that have gained some knowledge and used it to manipulate others for self gain...

Does this happen...

Ofcourse it does but like I said put your faith in Love and nothing else...

Its about reclaiming your own power...

Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2008 :  11:43:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neli
When the soles of you feet start to wave, that is either your etheric body and/or astral body that is dissociating itself from the physical body. If you'd like to learn more about this I would suggest a book called "Mastering Astral Projection" by Robert Bruce.

For protection, I would do any or all of the following:
- Ask for Love and Protection from God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Hold you hands in prayer position and say out loud: "I ask for love and protection from God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit." Say it three times. Sometimes, instead of asking for love and protection, thank them for the love and protection too. (They really like that.. )

- Go to a rock shop and buy a chunk of jet and a rod of black tourmaline. These two crystals are reknown for grounding, protection from Magic and Wicca and should help ground you and stop your aura from leaking. Carry them on you at all times. Every three or four days, hold them under cold running water for a few minutes to clear them.

- Take a bath and put 1/3 cup of sea salt in it. That will help clear you and dissolve any negativity that is accumulating in your aura. For more information about the aura, protection and other phenomenon, see http://www.clairvision.org/ckb/ckbe...00_0003.html -the free ebook is called "Awakening the Third Eye."

- Don't drink alcohol or do drugs. Doing so creates huge holes in your aura where your energies can leak out and other things can get in.

- I like buddhism. I especially like the part that says that "all phenomenon are empty and lacking of any inherent existence" including the buddhas and higher beings.

Why don't you like Kunlun energy? It could well be the easiest, most readily available and powerful energy known to peoplekind. It will clean out your pathways (nadis, etheric channels, auric bodies) and accelerate any spiritual progress you are making.. (Each to his/her own I guess.. )

OM SHANTIH

TI

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  12:52:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Richard

I'm doing the bubble several times, in the morning, when this person approaches too much, and at night.

My problem is that I feel too much, and the vibes of this person is very strong, but I also think that this person is very manipulative.

I also believe that people that say:
"Harm no one do what thou wilt" .....are fake, cause the energy of Goddess or God is of love and help towards others, even if we dislike the person.

Last time that I talked to a wicca to ask her a question, she was so mad at me that I was afraid, she thought that I was mocking her, when all I wanted was a simple response.

I never laugh in front of a person, and less a wiccan, cause they are very aggressive people and vindictive, of course not all of them, but they don't respect their own rules, because they always feel attacked by anyone who is not a wiccan and ask them simple questions.

I always laugh inside and say to myself that the most powerful gift in this planet is Shakti, or the K energy, and thanks God(dess), Shakti gifted me with her love and with her gifts.

I think this person wants me to believe that I am charmed, its a kind of manipulation on his part.

But each time we see each other, weird things happens. Maybe our vibes are crashing and its not that I am charmed as he thinks.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Richard

Hi neli

Maryam's advice is good, just surround yourself with the the bubble of light whenever this so called friend is near you or whenever you feel threatened or afraid, that will give you confidence but in truth the only person that can harm you is yourself, no one has power over you its all just stories to make you feel vulnerable these people cant be true wicans there maxim is

"Harm no one do what thou wilt"

These people are fakes or this person you know is making it all up thats how these sort of people work to scare you and manipulate you only you are in control of your life, you create everything around you no one else.

When I said laugh at these people I didn't mean out loud in their face that can make some people become physically violent I meant laugh inside and then they will be powerless to harm you

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  01:03:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maha

Thanks, you are very right, that sounds like shamanism, doesn't it ?
kind of soul retrieval.

Sat Nam

quote:
Originally posted by mahabaratara

I am saying that its about intention...

The all pervasive energy that surrounds everyone and everthing is what I term the "absolute" (God)...Thats the essential nature of it...

My specific point is those humans that have gained some knowledge and used it to manipulate others for self gain...

Does this happen...

Ofcourse it does but like I said put your faith in Love and nothing else...

Its about reclaiming your own power...

Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  01:05:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Neli, I'd like to emphasize what Richard said.

"As far as Wicans and magicians go they have no power over you at all unless you allow them to."

Basically... unless the intention or the desire is there, you have not to worry... in other words, as long as you're honest with yourself, happenings like these wouldn't even be blamed on "the other". It's a mutual two way thing.

So in other words... DON'T WORRY. What you set yourself up to happen in the realm of consciousness, will happen, and what you don't, won't. (I won't make a rule out of this, but from what I've seen regarding any such "energy exchanges" regarding two persons consciousness, the intention has to be there for both. I almost didn't even say anything, because I don't want anyone getting paranoid. Honestly, forget I said anything :) haha).
Go to Top of Page

maya_1347

USA
19 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  8:16:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit maya_1347's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
We are one.
We are lights interconnected. When you get connected to the source you feel protected, secure, and trusted.
The exercise I recommended was just reinforcing your connection and building up your inner peace and strength.
You are part of universal light.

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  01:23:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Tibetan

Thanks for your advice ! I didn't know that it was my ehteric body or astral body trying to dissociate, but what for ? to fly ? I'm trying to make an OBE but am like kind of stuck since time ago.

I'll try to get that book, thanks.

I'm not a christian, does it still work ?

Well I believe in Shakti, Kali, and other energies, but I am a sort of pantheist.

Can I thank Baba Muktananda, Babaji, and Shakti, instead ?

I have black tourmaline, I only lack the jet rock.

Do you think my aura is leaking? is it because its pouring down most of the time ?

When I put the wool blanket under my feet while in meditation, the energy began to pour down all the time, I think it was the Tummo energy that was flowing up from my feet but I don't know, it was hot and wavy, like chills of heat, and sometimes was cold.

I've been doing all the time the pranayama breathing, to clean the sushumna, but when I feel it is when is in the ajna, I don't feel it in my spine.

I don't take drugs or alcohol, I've been always an empath.

I also likes a lot Buddhism, that's why I also practice jhanas.

I've been reading all the kunlun threads in here, and I like it, also I have been practicing the mudra of the thumbs on the temples to have lucid dreams, and it works! I just do it for minutes, after the K meditation. Also the massage on the belly area where the energy is stored, to avoid that the energy stores in another areas. I only miss the movement of the legs, I think it has to happen alone, do I have to do it on my chair, or on the floor ?

I don't think that K energy can interfere with kunlun, I think the energies are very intelligent and know how to work each other. And I always begin with the K med, and then jhanas, and the last minutes with kunlun, but I have practicing kunlun for just a few days, and I'm amazed of the rapidness of the answer of this practice, even if I'm not doing it well.

I have to read more about kunlun, but this is like fast-food, and it works, and I like it.

When I saw the vídeo of Grace Light of a swami singing OM Shanti Shanti Shanti, it was great ! all my energy flowed up like a river, WOW I liked a lot, don't know the name of this swami. but I want to focus in kunlun and Kundalini, I only do jhanas when the nimittas appear.

In Shanti
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Tibetan_Ice

Hi Neli
When the soles of you feet start to wave, that is either your etheric body and/or astral body that is dissociating itself from the physical body. If you'd like to learn more about this I would suggest a book called "Mastering Astral Projection" by Robert Bruce.

For protection, I would do any or all of the following:
- Ask for Love and Protection from God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Hold you hands in prayer position and say out loud: "I ask for love and protection from God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit." Say it three times. Sometimes, instead of asking for love and protection, thank them for the love and protection too. (They really like that.. )

- Go to a rock shop and buy a chunk of jet and a rod of black tourmaline. These two crystals are reknown for grounding, protection from Magic and Wicca and should help ground you and stop your aura from leaking. Carry them on you at all times. Every three or four days, hold them under cold running water for a few minutes to clear them.

- Take a bath and put 1/3 cup of sea salt in it. That will help clear you and dissolve any negativity that is accumulating in your aura. For more information about the aura, protection and other phenomenon, see http://www.clairvision.org/ckb/ckbe...00_0003.html -the free ebook is called "Awakening the Third Eye."

- Don't drink alcohol or do drugs. Doing so creates huge holes in your aura where your energies can leak out and other things can get in.

- I like buddhism. I especially like the part that says that "all phenomenon are empty and lacking of any inherent existence" including the buddhas and higher beings.

Why don't you like Kunlun energy? It could well be the easiest, most readily available and powerful energy known to peoplekind. It will clean out your pathways (nadis, etheric channels, auric bodies) and accelerate any spiritual progress you are making.. (Each to his/her own I guess.. )

OM SHANTIH

TI

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  01:55:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Divineis

You're right, I don't allow myself to believe in any wicca or witch, cause I feel too much to Shakti inside of me, I'm always in ecstasy and there is no room for such a thing.

I also believe that its a mutual two way thing, altough I never seek this person, he is always after me, and each time I try to help him, our energies clash, and I run away and then we met again, it seems to be like a karma, or a consciouss work or game, its a never ending story, we meet all the time, and we clash all the time, and all his friends are witches and they hate me. And he always threatens me with the same story.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Divineis

Neli, I'd like to emphasize what Richard said.

"As far as Wicans and magicians go they have no power over you at all unless you allow them to."

Basically... unless the intention or the desire is there, you have not to worry... in other words, as long as you're honest with yourself, happenings like these wouldn't even be blamed on "the other". It's a mutual two way thing.

So in other words... DON'T WORRY. What you set yourself up to happen in the realm of consciousness, will happen, and what you don't, won't. (I won't make a rule out of this, but from what I've seen regarding any such "energy exchanges" regarding two persons consciousness, the intention has to be there for both. I almost didn't even say anything, because I don't want anyone getting paranoid. Honestly, forget I said anything :) haha).

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  02:02:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Maya

Thanks a lot, I'm trying to connect again to the source, I have to practice more.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by maya_1347

We are one.
We are lights interconnected. When you get connected to the source you feel protected, secure, and trusted.
The exercise I recommended was just reinforcing your connection and building up your inner peace and strength.
You are part of universal light.

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  04:19:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Tibetan Ice

Can you tell me if I can do both meditations, the kunlun, and the Kundalini ?
I have read all the 7 pages about kunlun, and am very interested in this, mostly because it works so fast, its almost immediately.
I have began some practices, but don't know if they are the correct, altough by the results I think that I am not that bad.
When I was a child, I remember I always moved my legs from one side to the other, like a clock, one leg upon the other, it lasted years, then I was slept, I think this helped me to sleep.

Even when I was married my ex was curious seeing my way of sleeping, I mean moving my legs, from one side to the other, it lasted maybe one hour, maybe more, or less, I thought at that time that it was a kind of a tick, but I don't think so, as it was made voluntarily, and steadily. And its a kind of work to move the legs for one hour, just to get some sleep, so I don't think it was a tick.

Then it stopped alone, not even if I wanted to do it now, I wouldn't. It was before sleeping, on my bed, never felt any energy, don't know what it was. It stopped years back, and never came back.

My parents always laughed at me watching me moving my legs when I was a child. Can this energy awakens alone ?

I almost forgot this episode of my life, till I read the thread of kunlun.

Thanks
Om Shanti
Neli

OM SHANTIH

TI

[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  4:10:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by neli

Hi Tibetan

Thanks for your advice ! I didn't know that it was my ehteric body or astral body trying to dissociate, but what for ? to fly ? I'm trying to make an OBE but am like kind of stuck since time ago.

Yes, the astral body can fly, go to other places on earth or other planes. The wavy disorientating feeling that you get is when your consciousness is transferred to your astral body. You don't have to worry about dying or leaving your body for good because the astral body is tied to the body through a silver chord which will snap you back into the body if you get into trouble.

quote:

Well I believe in Shakti, Kali, and other energies, but I am a sort of pantheist.

I read, from Shri Anandi Ma that all deities are manifestations of the on God. Ram, Vishnu, Krishna, Jesus, all the saints, every one of them/us are manifestations of God and the God within us. If you ask me if Jesus would help someone whom is not christian, I would say YES because religion does not play a part in God's love for us all. Religion is man made.. However, it would help if you asked from Love and Protection from a deity that you believe in.

quote:

Make sure to keep the black tourmaline on you. It is a very powerful stone. You can sure feel it work when you hold it in your left hand.

quote:

Do you think my aura is leaking? is it because its pouring down most of the time ?

I don't know if your aura is leaking. A downward flow is a good thing and you should be able to intuitevely sense the quality and type of energy it is. Does it feel good? Does it awaken your bliss and love? You can probably tell me more about different tastes and types of energy than I could tell you.

quote:

When I put the wool blanket under my feet while in meditation, the energy began to pour down all the time, I think it was the Tummo energy that was flowing up from my feet but I don't know, it was hot and wavy, like chills of heat, and sometimes was cold.

Yes, that is good. The wool blanket should prevent leakage downwards and repel the earth's energy which may drain your energies.

quote:

I've been doing all the time the pranayama breathing, to clean the sushumna, but when I feel it is when is in the ajna, I don't feel it in my spine.

Well, that might take a while but I believe that the AYP spinal breathing is a good thing. Eventually, as you move your attention up and down the sushumna, you will notice that heat or prana or chi will start to follow your attention. This will help clear out the sushumna. Also, the sushumna is not the spine (in my opinion). The sushumna is actually part of the etheric/astral/mental/causal bodies. The spine is the physical counterpart and easier for most people to visualize.

quote:

I've been reading all the kunlun threads in here, and I like it, also I have been practicing the mudra of the thumbs on the temples to have lucid dreams, and it works! I just do it for minutes, after the K meditation. Also the massage on the belly area where the energy is stored, to avoid that the energy stores in another areas. I only miss the movement of the legs, I think it has to happen alone, do I have to do it on my chair, or on the floor ?

To do Kunlun 1, you should put a wool blanket on the floor, then put a wooden chair on top of that. You should be seated on the chair, and not leaning on the back of the chair. Then, sit in the chair and do the first part of the meditation which is to imagine yourself floating in the sky. As you breathe in you imagine misty white light entering your body and filling you up. Your body becomes white light. Then, on the exhale, you imagine smoke or dark mist coming out of your nose. Do this for 10 minutes or so. This is actually a method of prana/chi gathering.

Next, you sit on a chair and put your right hand at your neck, facing downwards, and your left hand below your navel facing upwards. This joins or makes a connection from the lower body to the upper body. Then you raise your heels off of the floor and hold that position (remember to smile and just let go). Eventually, your calves start to tire and a reflex action kicks in which causes the legs to bounce up and down. (I used to do this all of the time in Church when I was a kid..) When you legs start to bounce, you can lose the hand positions and put your hands where you want to. I usually put them on my legs so they bounce along with the legs. Then, smile and let go. Become mindless and go with the flow.. The main secret to Kunlun is that it is an emotional practice, not a mental practice.

If the leg bouncing doesn't start, it says in the book that you can start to rotate your lower abdomen/spine in circles and that should get it going. I've heard of several people who get the flow in the upper body first, and then down to the legs.. Everyone is different, I guess. What I do is just start my legs bouncing consciously and then back off and let go until they bounce on their own.

After bouncing, smiling and letting go for a while (20-40 minutes), then you slowly move your heels back down and tell the energy to slow down. Then, you put your hands, left over right, at your lower abdomen and hold that pose for 10 or 20 minutes to store the energy. This is similar to story qi in the lower tan tien.

quote:

I don't think that K energy can interfere with kunlun, I think the energies are very intelligent and know how to work each other.

Max does say that the two energies do not mix and many Kunlun practitioners don't perform the two at the same time. It says that practicing Kulun and Kundalini could be dangerous, resulting in energy sickness. Me personally, I don't believe that. This point has been debated at the www.thetaobums.com forum.

Kunlun will open you up and clear your channels. If your kundalini is flowing, this will increase your kundalini flow too. Since Kunlun does work rapidly to clear your nadis, it is a good idea to go slow and self pace..

As well, there are stories coming out about people's body parts disappearing from practicing the higher levels of Kunlun.

TI

Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  4:22:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Neli
I'm not sure what your kundalini meditation is, perhaps you could describe it?

I do my kundalini meditations, chakra activation meditations, mantra meditations (and various others) and the Kunlun chi gathering too, just not at the same time.

Yes, your leg movements might have been a form of Kunlun energy working. The interesting thing is that I found a book on "Magic" that says the the lower body is magnetic and the upper body is electric. So, any shaking in the lower body is going to free up some magnetism and make the charge stronger..

http://www.scribd.com/doc/301820/In...Franz-Bardon

Oh yes, that book contains some lessons on how to levitate..

TI

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2008 :  04:35:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi TI

I have made OBEs years back, but don't know why I am stuck to my body in the last 2 years. I remember me flying, teleporting myself to other places or planes, talking to people, and then came back to my body as a very normal thing; and I always recalled everything, but now its like if someone has tied my astral body to my physical body.Don't know what happened, if before it was a very common practice for me.

Thanks for the advises, I'll take the tourmaline with me.

When the energy pours down sometimes I feel great, and blissful, but sometimes I don't feel anything, just the energy pouring down, but sometimes and this is the amazing thing, I feel it like honey pouring down from the top of my head, thick and slowly covering part of my face, kind of sticky, like a "nectar". I haven't tasted it, but I have smelled it, and its sweet, like a candy. Sometimes it pours down and gets into the third eye, like if this chakra were hungry and eat all the nectar. But it havent get inside my mouth.

I also think that it takes time to feel the sushumna, well I feel it but in different parts of my back, not in my spine, I can't feel it in my spine, I try to flow it up, and I feel like a blockage on my neck, the energy stops there, and then it goes to the third eye, I don't know how, but I feel it there.

Yesterday I began with the bouncing, I was bouncing my legs consciously, but nothing happened, I will repeat it again, or make the rotation of the abdomen, maybe it failed cause I was sat on the floor, on a cushion, with my legs on the floor and the heels up, but I think it has to be on a chair.

I also think the energies can be combined, without danger, I don't think it can be any danger, cause the energies works in a very intelligent way.

I have read that stories about parts of the body disappearing, I believe it, cause I have a pic of a man that is working and his work fellow took a pic of him while working, and his hand is invisible, its incredible, but it happened, and he is not in any yoga or kunlun practice. In the pic one can see the wires that he is handling but not the hand.

Thanks a lot
Neli

quote:

quote:

Hi Tibetan

Yes, the astral body can fly, go to other places on earth or other planes. The wavy disorientating feeling that you get is when your consciousness is transferred to your astral body. You don't have to worry about dying or leaving your body for good because the astral body is tied to the body through a silver chord which will snap you back into the body if you get into trouble.

quote:

I read, from Shri Anandi Ma that all deities are manifestations of the on God. Ram, Vishnu, Krishna, Jesus, all the saints, every one of them/us are manifestations of God and the God within us. If you ask me if Jesus would help someone whom is not christian, I would say YES because religion does not play a part in God's love for us all. Religion is man made.. However, it would help if you asked from Love and Protection from a deity that you believe in.

quote:

Make sure to keep the black tourmaline on you. It is a very powerful stone. You can sure feel it work when you hold it in your left hand.

quote:

I don't know if your aura is leaking. A downward flow is a good thing and you should be able to intuitevely sense the quality and type of energy it is. Does it feel good? Does it awaken your bliss and love? You can probably tell me more about different tastes and types of energy than I could tell you.

quote:

Yes, that is good. The wool blanket should prevent leakage downwards and repel the earth's energy which may drain your energies.

quote:

Well, that might take a while but I believe that the AYP spinal breathing is a good thing. Eventually, as you move your attention up and down the sushumna, you will notice that heat or prana or chi will start to follow your attention. This will help clear out the sushumna. Also, the sushumna is not the spine (in my opinion). The sushumna is actually part of the etheric/astral/mental/causal bodies. The spine is the physical counterpart and easier for most people to visualize.

quote:

To do Kunlun 1, you should put a wool blanket on the floor, then put a wooden chair on top of that. You should be seated on the chair, and not leaning on the back of the chair. Then, sit in the chair and do the first part of the meditation which is to imagine yourself floating in the sky. As you breathe in you imagine misty white light entering your body and filling you up. Your body becomes white light. Then, on the exhale, you imagine smoke or dark mist coming out of your nose. Do this for 10 minutes or so. This is actually a method of prana/chi gathering.

Next, you sit on a chair and put your right hand at your neck, facing downwards, and your left hand below your navel facing upwards. This joins or makes a connection from the lower body to the upper body. Then you raise your heels off of the floor and hold that position (remember to smile and just let go). Eventually, your calves start to tire and a reflex action kicks in which causes the legs to bounce up and down. (I used to do this all of the time in Church when I was a kid..) When you legs start to bounce, you can lose the hand positions and put your hands where you want to. I usually put them on my legs so they bounce along with the legs. Then, smile and let go. Become mindless and go with the flow.. The main secret to Kunlun is that it is an emotional practice, not a mental practice.

If the leg bouncing doesn't start, it says in the book that you can start to rotate your lower abdomen/spine in circles and that should get it going. I've heard of several people who get the flow in the upper body first, and then down to the legs.. Everyone is different, I guess. What I do is just start my legs bouncing consciously and then back off and let go until they bounce on their own.

After bouncing, smiling and letting go for a while (20-40 minutes), then you slowly move your heels back down and tell the energy to slow down. Then, you put your hands, left over right, at your lower abdomen and hold that pose for 10 or 20 minutes to store the energy. This is similar to story qi in the lower tan tien.

quote:

I don't think that K energy can interfere with kunlun, I think the energies are very intelligent and know how to work each other.

Max does say that the two energies do not mix and many Kunlun practitioners don't perform the two at the same time. It says that practicing Kulun and Kundalini could be dangerous, resulting in energy sickness. Me personally, I don't believe that. This point has been debated at the www.thetaobums.com forum.

Kunlun will open you up and clear your channels. If your kundalini is flowing, this will increase your kundalini flow too. Since Kunlun does work rapidly to clear your nadis, it is a good idea to go slow and self pace..

As well, there are stories coming out about people's body parts disappearing from practicing the higher levels of Kunlun.

TI

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2008 :  05:09:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi TI

Sometimes I sat on the floor, on a big cushion, legs crossed like that of yoguis, then the mudra of the fingers, the thumb with the index together, to close the circuit. My spine straight, then I began the breathing, imagining the sushumna flowing up while I inhale, and flowing down while I exhale, I stay in this position maybe 20 minutes, my tongue up, and my eyes the more up that I can, because I don't like this, after a while I begin to see clouds, or something like that, then figures, sometimes like people in another plane, but I don't put attention to all of this. Also sometimes I hear things, but it have lessened. When I meditate on my chair, with my legs on the floor, I put the wool carpet below my feet, and do the same, but the effect is stronger and bigger, the energy flows more and more rapid, be it down or up, I can see more things, and hear more things, also I feel more things while sat on a chair than on the floor, I don't know why. Since I put the wool blanket the noises lessened a lot. sometimes I see like a void pulling me out of my body, but this is when I put my eyes up, so I don't do this, only see in the middle, be it with closed eyes or open. as this meditation is better for me, and I like it more, it lasts one hour at least, but sometimes 2 hours.

At the beginning of the meditation I sing mantras, for a while, till I am very relaxed. then the breathing, and the mudras, and the tongue up, but this not for long time, cause it is tiresome. but never do the 2 meditation together, first the Kundalini then the Kunlun or jhanas, if I see the nimittas lights.

I prefer the levitation than the void that pulls me out of my body when I enter the non physical jhanas, cause it comes without advice, and paralyses me even with the eyes opened.Then I don't know where is my body, I lost control of my body, I mean there's no body. Once a blue nimitta engulfed me and put me out of my body, and I was very scared, so I begged the blue pearl to put me back into my body, and it did it, it was a very respectful nimitta.

Thanks for the book

Sat Nam
Neli

quote:

quote:

Hi Neli
I'm not sure what your kundalini meditation is, perhaps you could describe it?

I do my kundalini meditations, chakra activation meditations, mantra meditations (and various others) and the Kunlun chi gathering too, just not at the same time.

Yes, your leg movements might have been a form of Kunlun energy working. The interesting thing is that I found a book on "Magic" that says the the lower body is magnetic and the upper body is electric. So, any shaking in the lower body is going to free up some magnetism and make the charge stronger..

http://www.scribd.com/doc/301820/In...Franz-Bardon

Oh yes, that book contains some lessons on how to levitate..

TI

Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2008 :  3:56:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

When the energy pours down sometimes I feel great, and blissful, but sometimes I don't feel anything, just the energy pouring down, but sometimes and this is the amazing thing, I feel it like honey pouring down from the top of my head, thick and slowly covering part of my face, kind of sticky, like a "nectar". I haven't tasted it, but I have smelled it, and its sweet, like a candy. Sometimes it pours down and gets into the third eye, like if this chakra were hungry and eat all the nectar. But it havent get inside my mouth.

Hi Neli
I've experienced that too. A slow honey-like liquid oozing down from the crown on the inside of my head, feels like molasses moving slowly downward. That is the Holy Ghost! I was in a church (20 years ago) and the whole sermon was about the Holy Ghost. At one point we all stood up, held hands and prayed to the Holy Ghost for something. I felt a tickle on the top of my head and then this liguid slowly oozed down on the inside of my brain and went into my throat. A voice said to me "you can speak in tongues" After that I could speak in tongues..
Both of my female friends told me later that they had prayed that I get blessed by the Holy Ghost and receive tongues.. So that is how I know that that is the Holy Ghost.

quote:

Yesterday I began with the bouncing, I was bouncing my legs consciously, but nothing happened, I will repeat it again, or make the rotation of the abdomen, maybe it failed cause I was sat on the floor, on a cushion, with my legs on the floor and the heels up, but I think it has to be on a chair.

Yes you have to be sitting up straight on a chair.

TI

Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2008 :  5:49:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I prefer the levitation than the void that pulls me out of my body when I enter the non physical jhanas, cause it comes without advice, and paralyses me even with the eyes opened.Then I don't know where is my body, I lost control of my body, I mean there's no body. Once a blue nimitta engulfed me and put me out of my body, and I was very scared, so I begged the blue pearl to put me back into my body, and it did it, it was a very respectful nimitta.

Thanks for the book

Sat Nam
Neli

Hi Neli,
You know, you are quite advanced..

The blue pearl? How did you come to know the blue pearl? Have you ever read Muktananda or are you just making this up?

Is this a good book on the nimittas and jhanas?
http://books.google.ca/books?id=CrTRvmN9wQUC

Try the "Preview this book" button. I think it is fascinating. I'm thinking of ordering the book because it has good detail, tells you what to do with the lights, and the Jhanas seems to be how to withdraw your senses from the body, stop the heart and attain enlightenment..

GATE GATE PARAGATE

TI

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2008 :  03:42:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi TI

I have felt this pouring thing several times, but not from the inside of my brain, it pours down through my face,I mean on the outside, getting inside sometimes in the Ajna chakra, or it comes down sometimes to the throat, and its wonderful when it reaches the throat, its like warm, but I haven't tasted it. It also feels like a molasses moving down very slowly. I didn't know it was the Holy Ghost,
I know about that thing of speaking in tongues, my sister was in a religion that they did that, like a communication with the upper world, or God or the teachers, or Jesus.

I know that some religions awakens the Kundalini energy.

Yesterday I sat on my chair to meditate, and my legs did'nt want to bounce, even if I did it consciously first, but the amazing part was that my upper part began to move, back and forth, slowly, but strong, it was without my will, then it stopped, then it moved to the sides, then again back and forth, is it normal ? I hope it wont be so strong, or that it can happens on the street without my will.
But I felt very good, it was like a swaying of the energy.

Does this movement makes the energy flow more rapidly ?

I felt electricity inside my mouth, I don't know why, maybe cause I put my thumb fingers on the third eye, and on temples, to move the energy, but I felt it sweet, not strong. Mostly I felt the electricity on my tongue, but it was a nice sensation.

Sat Nam
Neli

quote:

quote:

Hi Neli
I've experienced that too. A slow honey-like liquid oozing down from the crown on the inside of my head, feels like molasses moving slowly downward. That is the Holy Ghost! I was in a church (20 years ago) and the whole sermon was about the Holy Ghost. At one point we all stood up, held hands and prayed to the Holy Ghost for something. I felt a tickle on the top of my head and then this liguid slowly oozed down on the inside of my brain and went into my throat. A voice said to me "you can speak in tongues" After that I could speak in tongues..
Both of my female friends told me later that they had prayed that I get blessed by the Holy Ghost and receive tongues.. So that is how I know that that is the Holy Ghost.

quote:

Yes you have to be sitting up straight on a chair.

TI

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2008 :  05:04:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Ti

I don't feel I am advanced, things just happens to me since child.

I remember myself once(when child) praying to God and told him "OH God, let me know all the truth of the world, about life and death but nothing but the truth"

Well I think he listened to me, and I can't go back. He always makes me see the truth, it appears to me in thousand ways, or paths and sometimes I don't want to see the truth, cause sometimes the truth hurts.

I have read Muktananda, and I have seen him in my meditations, I know this sounds very crazy. But I feel too much.

I have seen the blue pearl, or blue nimitta just once, and it engulfed me, then I was scared, I was not prepared at that time.

I'm not making this up, I'm a seeker of truth not of lies.

I have seen many things, since that pray when I was a child.

I think its a very good book, altough I have read others as well.

Its supposed that we must not put attention to nimittas, but its quite impossible, or kind of difficult not to do it.

Jhanas is a very strong meditation, its very slow, its not like an energy flowing up and down, its different, when the non physical jhanas comes, it takes you, even if you don't want, it pulls out the soul from the body, and of course there is no sensation of the body, that's the real hard part of it, if one is not used to. but there is consciousness, and with the consciousness one can see and listen in a different way.

I have just attained *seconds* of the first non physical jhanas, its a long path, but it worths. I have meditated for 4 long hours in this meditation, and never got tired or bored.

Jhanas never makes you feel bad, is pure ecstasy, and bliss, and love, never pain, or bad symptoms. Not even at the beginning, all I have felt in jhanas is pure ecstasy and bliss.

Kundalini is different. More sensations than enlightenment, I mean there can be enlightenment, but with many sensations, and in jhanas there is no sensations in the body, not even just one, when one enters the non physical jhanas, one can stay years and years in the nimittas, but when this state of the mind comes, (the non physical jhanas) it comes even if the nimittas are there, and it takes you and engulfs you. but if not prepared one can be very frightened.

Neli

quote:

quote:

Thanks for the book

Sat Nam
Neli

Hi Neli,
You know, you are quite advanced..

The blue pearl? How did you come to know the blue pearl? Have you ever read Muktananda or are you just making this up?

Is this a good book on the nimittas and jhanas?
http://books.google.ca/books?id=CrTRvmN9wQUC

Try the "Preview this book" button. I think it is fascinating. I'm thinking of ordering the book because it has good detail, tells you what to do with the lights, and the Jhanas seems to be how to withdraw your senses from the body, stop the heart and attain enlightenment..

GATE GATE PARAGATE

TI

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000