Building a Daily Practice with Self-Pacing
 wilder chart
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2008 :  7:21:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Yogani if this is not allowable then please delete post.
I sent an email to yogani and he said something is in the workds to put the wilder book's chart into something more clear and concise, (I believe this was his implication) But maybe it is possible for a computer wizard to make a spreadsheet of the wilder chart. IN the chart there would be extra space. Then collectively we could locate the location in the main lessons book. so if root lock was in page 145 starting the tenth line down, in the space with root lock put pg 145 ln 10. so one person be in charge of the chart and then another poster puts in the post an answer to where something is located in the main lessons book and the orignal poster would continually edit until the wilder chart would become full. I personally believe this would be very helpful especially cause some of the words on the chart are not the same as in the lessons book.
just thoughts
Neil

yogani

USA
5196 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2008 :  3:23:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Tubeseeker:

I'm not opposed to such an effort, as long as we do not end up posting extensive content from the AYP books online. Of course, about 80% of the AYP Easy Lessons book is online already. That is more than enough.

Your question is also covered here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=3970

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000