AYPsite.org Forum
 Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 eco resorts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

clk1710

92 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  8:16:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
after taking a little trip last weekend i was inspired to look for any eco resorts or mind, body, spirit type vacation resorts around the world. i'm sick of going places that don't adopt or enhance my yogic lifestyle. a place where there's yoga classes and healthy organic food that's near a nice beach would be great, any recommendations please!

trip1

USA
739 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  9:32:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit trip1's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi clk1710,

I think I may have just the place for you. It's called The Standard in Miami Beach and is home to The Standard Center for Integral Living. I attended a retreat there with Sally Kempton and the facilities are as good as it gets. Here are a few links for you to check out:

The Standard Website (click on Miami) - http://www.standardhotel.com/
Center for Integral Living Events - http://www.standardhotel.com/center...alliving.pdf

Hope this helps you in your search.

Brett

PS- The food is healthy, organic, and out of this world!
Go to Top of Page

trip1

USA
739 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  9:40:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit trip1's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
PPS- Just wanted to mention that the events aren't required to stay there, as it is a spa/resort first and foremost. They are definitely a nice perk though, if you are able to attend one. Also, regular yoga classes are offered daily in a beautiful room overlooking the water.

Edited by - trip1 on Nov 02 2007 10:18:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

clk1710

92 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2007 :  7:17:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks trip, i'll check it out
Go to Top of Page

clk1710

92 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2007 :  7:20:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
looks great, trip! any recommendations of places outside U.S. i love traveling internationally
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000