AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Story: sexual polarity in action
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2007 :  3:20:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have this woman friend.

I have the gift of inner sensuality without having sought it.
She is seeking inner sensuality, but has not felt it.

In my solitude, inner energy awareness led to my discovery spontaneous yoga movements and pranayama. Meanwhile, literally across the street, in her solitude, following a videotape version of Yogi Bajan's Kundalini yoga, she was doing many of the same movements in an effort to discover inner energy awareness. We had sat in deep meditation together in a group setting, but we did not know about one another's solitary energy work, until one day, she and I were talking and we spoke to one another about our solitary work.

She wanted to see my spontaneous yoga. I wanted her to witness it. We met at my place and I let it happen. She was amazed that I was doing many of the same moves and breathing patterns she had been doing.

During the over twenty years of her marriage, she never experienced an orgasm. Now single she is trying to learn, with a series of boyfiends, to experience orgasms, and having some success. During my marriage, I shared many mutual orgasms during sex. My orgasms have been expanded full body, and now, through AYP, they are refined to the full body mudra.

My heart tends to be open. Hers, has often felt pained and hard. Once, I did some healing energy touch for her, and for a time, she had a wonderful heart opening. We went on a walk together afterward, and she said she felt total acceptance of all the world around her, and saw even what we call ugly as beautiful.

We talk openly about our process and inspire one another to grow. In many ways she is more advanced than me. She has many more years of yoga practice, she is older, she has read more yoga literature and she is a trained "polarity therapist." Meanwhile, I picked up what she longs for, spontaneously, as if out of nowhere.

Lately I've been reconsidering the power of the connection between us. Maybe my discovery of spontaneous yoga was not just out of the blue after all; maybe her energy work met my receptivity and with some other factors in the mix, in a sense, she stimulated it at a distance, and unintentionally.

Edited by - bewell on Oct 18 2007 6:19:11 PM

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2007 :  5:36:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi bewell,

Nice observations. I agree with you. People do not have to be a romantic couple, or even know each other well, for the merging of sexual polarities. Our sexual and energetic dispositions are many, and subtle aspects reach farther than the concrete.

I'm growing more and more curious about the full body orgasm, my body feels as if it is approaching that experience. I've felt tingling sensations in the back of my brain, which were more jolly and jittery than the usual. And the orgasmic vibrations are starting to move all around through my hips.

The fact that you are doing a full body mudra, and have expanded your orgasm to its fullness, you probably will have a deeper relationship to the energies moving around you. This must be the source of grace, which seems to comprehensively affect all aspects of one's life.

Thanks, bewell.

Edited by - Kyman on Oct 19 2007 12:16:36 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000