AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Spiritual Names.. for fun?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

meenarashid

76 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2007 :  4:37:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit meenarashid's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
laughing so just for fun here
what would your spiritual name be?

*Wisdom B*tch* keeps traveling through my head when i think of myself

aum

m

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2007 :  4:57:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Melencolia I

VIL
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2007 :  5:36:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I like this one. It came from a colorful, musical and shape-shifting mountain dwelling being in a dream I had:

"Laughing with you laughing with me"

Edited by - Balance on Apr 25 2007 7:06:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

Swami Vajra

42 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2007 :  5:50:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Swami Vajra's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
'tis Da Acharya Brahmavajrananda Swami
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2007 :  6:45:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"Swami Swami-so-Swami-banana-fanna-fo-fami-me-mi-mo-mami-Swami."
Go to Top of Page

Swami Vajra

42 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2007 :  7:59:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Swami Vajra's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lol

That gave me a chuckle!
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2007 :  10:21:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Etherbreather
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2007 :  11:12:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yogummy -old yogi

Yograni - old yogini

Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2007 :  11:40:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Swami Iam

Yo Gee Bubbu

Go to Top of Page

meenarashid

76 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2007 :  11:06:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit meenarashid's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum! love them!
Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2007 :  12:11:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sri Sri Sri Sri Swamiji Banananandaji Paramhamsa Ji (i'm fruity)
Go to Top of Page

meenarashid

76 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2007 :  1:13:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit meenarashid's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
there are 2 bannannas in here!

laughing

aum

Go to Top of Page

meenarashid

76 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2007 :  1:14:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit meenarashid's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Scott

"Swami Swami-so-Swami-banana-fanna-fo-fami-me-mi-mo-mami-Swami."

and we got a winner

lol
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2007 :  4:43:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I liked yours...but I have no idea what it means!
Go to Top of Page

meenarashid

76 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2007 :  6:26:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit meenarashid's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Scott

I liked yours...but I have no idea what it means!

laughing

well putting 2 of my stronger traights together

can be pretty wise but also pretty b*tchy

laughing
Go to Top of Page

Eddy

USA
92 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2007 :  2:17:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eddy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the cool samaritan, jesus loves weed, buddha goes to strip clubs, osirus, the next osho, (eddy), and on and on and on
Go to Top of Page

hopeless meditator

United Kingdom
38 Posts

Posted - May 01 2007 :  10:29:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit hopeless meditator's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Rama Lama Ding Dong!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000