Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 Empathic Projection?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Agni

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2007 :  11:06:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Agni's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong room, but it didn't seem to fit in any of the others.

Have any of you any experience with empathic projection? (If there is such a thing? I made the name up)

I have noticed for years, that when I am with groups of or single people that their mood often follows mine. It happens all the time, and it happens when I join a group later on after they have all been together for a while, separate from me.

It's not like when a person enters a room and you can feel a tangible change in the air depending on the intensity of their mood. The moods of the people I am with changes to whatever mood I am in at that time, and as mine changes through the day or night, so will theirs. If I feel bored, they feel bored. If I feel happy, they feel happy.

Is this a known thing? Can it be detrimental to me or to others?

namaste
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000