Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 I wasn't prepared for the Dark Night...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rinaldo

Italy
47 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2023 :  3:08:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

I had a kundalini awakening in March, it was a mystical experience, but having many issues on my first chakra, it was quite difficult on my body, tough it realeased many blocks.
The good thing was that i had very high libido and i experienced the best sex of my life.

But i had no idea that after a kundalini awakening you could enter a dark night of the soul phase, in my case re-expieriencing all my traumas from childhood to now.

It all started with a complete and almost total disappearance of sexual energy, but not my desidere for it...and having many wounds about sex it was terrifying. I went through fear, misery, disgust(for all the suffering i was going through), while also having to deal with all others first chakra traumas, from parents issues, money, physical problems etc.

As I write, I have been in dark night for 2 months, and I feel I am getting out of it, with many lessons learned, and my body slowly recovering and my life flowing again.

My worries now are:

- my sexual energy it's still close to 0, like down there is almost under anesthesia (i have erections but sensibility is low): will it come back? It's kundalini doing his stuff?

- after kundalini got awake, will remain always awake?

Because I would love to go back feeling kundalini active in my body because it was beautiful and this time having much more respect for this sacred energy and doing love with my girlfriend but not wasting it again, but practicing the tantric principles that Yogani teaches (much easier with kundalini active since i don't feel the need to ejaculate, and the sexual experience is much more immersive).

Ps: my practice in these years was basic mantra ayam and body scan.

Thank you
Rinaldo
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000