Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Dissolving ignorance in samyama. Let's move as one
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zamolxes

Romania
93 Posts

Posted - May 03 2020 :  12:00:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Since some time now, I've been really astonished when seeing the workings of karma in everyday life, or rather our conditioned minds that keeps on being triggered by any and all stimulus. It just feels as if people are dazing off in a cloud, unable to be truly alive, separated from reality. And it isn't wrong considering it maya, since that cloud is our own ignorance, our own illusion. In it, we go by in life in an endless mental dialogue, run by our strong opinions and judgements of everything, our life is not in our hands in that state, since anything that comes our way is being labeled as good or bad, is being analysed and judged by our ego, by our past conclusions regarding all knowledge we gathered.(this has been nicely put in a john lennon song: working class hero) So we are extremely reactve of everything, we either approve of what comes our way, or we resist the flow of life, and neither is good. This state which is in and of itself an effect of the external antourage we lived in, is also the cause of many other pitfalls and bumps we may encounter. Many times I have tried to help people, helping them find their longing, or their desire so that they come a step outside their reactivity, other times speaking of our own demise, sometimes introducing them to spiritual practices, but to no avail. Many are called but very few choose to follow, few are conscious enough. Now if you know what I'm talking about, you should already feel it deep in your Self. You should be able to feel the daze humanity is living in, unable to shine, as if their inner silence is being covered by a veil. Although nature is taking it's course, and all is as it should be, we are nature, and it fills me with pain seeing so many trees able to sprout to life, but choosing not to. Since we can help people only if they help themselves, we should urge their longing.
We shall act as stillnes, and not as individuals, we shall act as their longing, we shall dissolve samsara.
For any one who cultivated inner silence, let's move stillnes in samyama. Let's become the flow of life for a higer purpose.
Any sutra that will call forth the karmic structure of the whole will use, for the more advance ones, it will come naturally in their inner silence. Anything is good as long as we dissolve the obstructions of humanity. It is time ignorance dissolves in love, it is the age of stillness in action.
We all shine on, like the moon, and the stars and the sun. So shine shall we.

Edited by - AYPforum on May 03 2020 12:14:37 PM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - May 03 2020 :  12:14:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 04 2020 :  2:52:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forum, Zamolxes!

It's good to hear that you are joining us in Samyama.

I hope you are enjoying your practice.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000