AYPsite.org Forum
 Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Spiritual music
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2017 :  12:37:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All! I'm always looking for some good spiritual music. I like all kinds of music secular and non-secular. When it comes to music I gravitate more toward Christian music perhaps cause I understand the words rather than eastern spiritual music and words make a big difference for me.

I like many artists, some are: Steven Curtis Chapman (More To This Life song), Mark Schultz (I Am, Before I Die songs, Chris Tomlin (Indescribable and Enough songs) and Natalie Grant's Awaken album, Les Miserables soundtrack, Karen Drucker, Snatam Kaur has great music album for children...to name a few.
Then there's Madonna's 80s songs I love- I just love her bold, fearless ability to just put herself out there w her music.

Any spiritual songs u all love?
C

Edited by - Chard on Oct 08 2017 12:39:26 AM

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2017 :  09:14:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
all the raags in indian classical music are most wonderful devotional and inspire moods and colour a most brilliant artist you may listen to is ventakesh kumar raga deskar on you tube listen enjoy and be in awe of such an accomplished musician .
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2017 :  12:42:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thx Kumar! I shall listen to that! I also remembered John McLaughlin's Lotus Feet- good music! Be well :) C
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000