Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Energy is focusing at coccyx
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

capucine

France
66 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2017 :  09:26:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everybody,

I’m a very beginner in AYP and need advice.

I’m a female, 39 years old, practicing DM for some months, then adding MCO and stopping it after finding AYP practices recently, practicing pranayama SB with mulabhanda and sambhavi for more than one month. On the way to self-pace today. During SB, I often feel energy like blocked at coccyx.

Since the beginning, DM increases my libido a lot. No partner. So I take the habit to do one times a week solo pre-orgasmic sex and stop to the first orgasm sights (or have to stop it later sometimes with PC muscles…) to keep my energy safe.

With weeks, I can more and more easily control to stop at the edge of orgasm. It is very pleasurable time.

The last time, I became very quickly very aroused. I felt the energy more and more hot and high, focusing at coccyx. More I was aroused, more the pleasure and the heat focused at coccyx. It became like an orgasm or at least a very high pleasure… at coccyx only…. very weird and pleasant… after, no overload, just felt very well.

I wonder if it’s the normal path when the energy rises up along the spine ? The energy follows and "feeds" the chakras on the spine, one after the others, from root to the head ? So now I feel it at coccyx but in the future it will be somewhere in the middle of the back, then heart etc. ?

Will tantra help me to go beyond this blockage at coccyx during SB ? Or tantra provides too much energy, and I have to stop tantra very very far from the edge because it could be dangerous (like too much energy focused at the same place) ?

Thanks,

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2017 :  12:33:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi capucine,

You travel fast this lesson can inform you into your practices and the spine. Obstructions or blockages, will disappear with your daily practice, we do not focus on a specific area in AYP.

Have a read into the tantralessons, good things are happening. Take your time and keep and eye on self pace.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2017 :  2:33:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forum Capucine!

I second Charliedog. Take it easy, add new practices slowly.
Meditation and SBP clear and open up the spinal channel very effectively and it sounds like you are practicing regularly. You're doing great.

All the best
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2017 :  8:35:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi capucine,

Welcome to the forum. Good advice from Charliedog and BlueRaincoat. Tantric practices without stable sitting practices can lead to a lot of friction. Best to be established in Stillness through daily Deep Meditation and purify the Nadis through Spinal Breathing, Mudras and Bandhas.

The energy will move through the whole body and beyond.

Good Luck!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000