New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Christi

United Kingdom
4375 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  5:24:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone.
I am wondering if anyone else has experienced wings in their etheric body? Whilst doing a solo "retreat mode" AYP practice, I experienced a huge rush of energy up my back. 2 Chakras opened, one on each shoulder blade, and energy started pouring out of them, flowing upwards and outwards and then dropping back down, forming two "wings" on either side of my body, extending out several feet from my body on either side, and rising to about a foot above my shoulders. At the same time I "grew" into my etheric body, becoming golden, and about 6 inches taller than I normally am. I found the whole experience quite disturbing. I am wondering if anyone else has felt this? Are they really wings? And if so, what are they for? We don't use them for astral flight (at least I don't), and they are not needed as far as I know for levitation of the physical body. I am also confused as there is no mention of humans having etheric wings in any of the yogic literature that I have seen, or even of chakras on the shoulder blades?
Anyone got any ideas?

Love and light

Christi

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  8:14:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Christi,

I have actually heard of alchemists experiencing the wings. Search around here: http://www.levity.com/alchemy/index.html . I can't find the article which mentioned it, sorry. Yes, I think you're right when you say they are useless. It's only energy flowing.

About growing taller: I actually had a few dreams a while back, where I was visited by angels and they were enormous. Like 8 or 9 feet tall. I'm not the type of person to take my dreams to be reality, but it's interesting that I've noticed people generally saying angels are taller than humans.

My advice, if you actually want to take the advice of a beginner yogi...don't take it to mean much of anything. A person could become very deluded with such experiences. Just keep going, unattached. Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2006 :  02:53:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi everyone.
I am wondering if anyone else has experienced wings in their etheric body? Whilst doing a solo "retreat mode" AYP practice, I experienced a huge rush of energy up my back. 2 Chakras opened, one on each shoulder blade, and energy started pouring out of them, flowing upwards and outwards and then dropping back down, forming two "wings" on either side of my body, extending out several feet from my body on either side, and rising to about a foot above my shoulders. At the same time I "grew" into my etheric body, becoming golden, and about 6 inches taller than I normally am. I found the whole experience quite disturbing. I am wondering if anyone else has felt this? Are they really wings? And if so, what are they for? We don't use them for astral flight (at least I don't), and they are not needed as far as I know for levitation of the physical body. I am also confused as there is no mention of humans having etheric wings in any of the yogic literature that I have seen, or even of chakras on the shoulder blades?
Anyone got any ideas?

Love and light

Christi

Hi Christi,

In general, I agree fully with Scott's comments.

And, I think what you've experienced may clue us into how the whole idea of winged humans got started in the first place!

(Either by energetic practitioners feeling wings psychically as you did OR by people who were / are able to tap into etheric energy planes with astral vision ("astral" and "etheric" basically being synonyms, in my usage) -- and seeing beings .... quite possibly where their mystical buddies were sitting or standing just a moment before .... who were two feet taller than regular folk, with big ol' whonkin' wings!

Makes all kinds of sense, when you see it from that perspective.

Once, when at a satsang conducted by a visiting guru, I had a vision of Ganesha (the Indian "elephant dude" god) -- but not as he is rendered in art - but rather, very much a living Ganesha -- with the trunk radiating a specific visual energy ---- and it was like, "Ohhhh, I see where the elephant-headed idea comes from!"

I always thought it was purely a cultural thing -- India has elephants, elephants symbolize solidity, groundedness and strength .... ergo .... (but ... "er, no" -- in my experience, anyway!).

Per your wing story, I think many of our common spiritual symbols come from the psychic (and very real -- just views of subtler planes of energy than most people can perceive) visions, experienced by people throughout the ages, all around the world.

Haloes, and some of the magnificent head-dresses we see in Indian and Egyptian art, are (I believe / intuit / have experienced) symbols of the energy which radiates from the head chakras -- and I would guess the "height thing" may stem from this, as well.

The snake, and/or star-like symbol emanating from the forehead is symbolic of the Ajna chakra (third-eye) and the kundalini energy which radiates forward and out, from it.

The Ida, Pingala and Sushumna energy channels in the body -- and the symbol of the caduceus (as described by Yogani recently here in the forum, and in Secrets of Wilder.)

Healing energy emanating from hands, possibly stigmata in hands and feets, the "lotus feet" of the guru (that's why some devotees hang on - literally - to their guru's feet -- because of the energy which radiates from those chakras).

Lately, when meditating, I've started to "see" (etherically) my astral body more and more -- including the energy in the chakras in my hands and feet.

At any time before maybe six month ago, I mentally accepted that this could be possible (that people could see these energy centers, etherically) ... but had never experienced it, and was at least a little skeptical.

Now, I realize it's just part of how we evolve, "neuro-spiritually" - we all have etheric bodies, with very similar energy centers and channels, and when our practices create a sufficient enhancement in astral / etheric perception --- we begin to experience awareness and perception of these things.

According to almost every (mystical) tradition around the world, once we are able to perceive realms more subtle than the physical, we realize that there are three more fundamental "divisions" to reality (beyond the physical plane) as follows (with several "sub-planes" each) --

ASTRAL / EMOTIONAL / DREAM CONSCIOUSNESS

(Which is experienced when we dream at night, and also when we have psychic / astral experiences, such as the one you had, which started this conversation.)

CAUSAL / MENTAL / DEEP SLEEP

Even more fundamental - where any experience is at a far more archetypal / "fundamental duality" level.

ABSOLUTE / UNITY / TURIYA ("ALONENESS" - OR "ALL-ONE-NESS" ) NOTHING / ALL / THIS / BRAHMAN

So .....

A. Wings and height are just the beginning, my friend ..... (you've taken the red pill ... <--- barely obscure Matrix reference .... please keep your arms and hands inside the first twenty-six dimensions, and remember: you must be as tall as the smooth-loop blue to the nineteenth power rings softly, to ride this ride!

B. "Per that", there can potentially be a WHOLE lot of distraction - and almost every tradition teaches of the potential peril of this - especially when we start to develop powers which can manifest amazing things / create amazing changes -- on every plane, including the physical.

Which is why it's so important to focus on our practices - and our objectives of creating balanced growth between ecstatic conductivity and inner silence.

(If we lose that focus, there are *many* points along the way, which can begin to seem like ends in themselves --- and I'm not saying that you're suggesting this --- just hopefully adding my voice to the aspect which Scott spoke to --- which is probably the single most important aspect of any and all psychic / etheric experiences: not becoming distracted).

As always, I hope that's helpful --- and thanks for sharing your very cool / interesting experience with us!

Peace & Namaste,

Kirtanman

PS - I recently saw / read / intuited something about the long (apparent) chin beards on replicas of Egyptian pharaohs having to do with "chin chakras" -- has anyone heard of this ...... or was I (metaphorically, of course) smoking crack?
Go to Top of Page

Yoda

USA
284 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2006 :  4:30:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Yoda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Who's that artist who does all that subtle anatomy art? It'd be cool to hire an artist to travel the world drawing people's auras and then get the artist to jump in a time machine into the past and the future to make those same sketches. I would think you'd find lots of differences both generally and very peculiar ones too. I would think that you'd find differences between different traditions of spiritual practice too.

btw, I don't know anything about wings. Have heard of them mentioned before, but that's it. In Tibetan drawings of enlightened folk, the aura around the head and the aura around the body intersect in a way that makes them all look like they have bat wings but that's my only vision.
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2006 :  6:05:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've felt a similar energy sensation where you've described.

The flow of energy in these regions causes a lot of movement around the heart chakra, and regions in close proximity.

I never percieved it as a form of wing but can understand how some could.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4375 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2006 :  03:35:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the great replies. My apologies in advance for the length of this post.
Hi Sarah
quote:
Very impressive! you must have had a strong energy going through your body and Chakras to see and feel these images i hope you see them again.
I wonder in how many different kind of ways this can happen to someone.

Thanks for the reply. I am sure there are many ways we can experience energy movements, and even more ways that we can interpret that experience. But some things seem to come up very often- and that’s where we have common experiences that we can use to base our understanding of what is happening. I posted this partly to see if this was one of those experiences or not… (it looks like it isn’t).
Hi Scott,
I looked up that reference, but could not work out how to do a search on the site. Then I tried Google, with wings and alchemy together and guess what? Hey presto.. a guided meditation on how to produce wings on your back, using prana and the back of the 5th chakra!. But the bad news is... it looks like you are right, they are useless (i.e. you can't fly with them). In fact, it looks like they are not really wings at all… just energy formations that look and feel like wings.
I found something else by Googling. Barbera Brennon (the Hands of Light author), has written about two minor chakras on the shoulder blades, and it seems that they are connected to the rear of the throat chakra. (As I'm sure you know, all the major chakras from no.2 to no.6 have a front and a rear aspect, projecting out from the sushumna nadi.)
At the time this happened I was doing a lot of pranayama, and bastrika (as I said, I was on retreat mode, so three full sittings a day).
I would guess what happened was simply this. A large amount of prana flowed up my spine and my back, opening the rear aspects of the second, third and fourth chakras. When it reached my throat chakra, for some reason it could not continue up the sushumna, or the ida or pingala, and so flowed out of my shoulder blades, going up with the momentum created by the flow up my spine. The only thing this theory would not explain is why the energy fell again (forming the wing shapes on either side of my body), maybe about a foot away from my physical body. I did not think that prana was affected by gravity? Unless of course it was hitting the inside of the golden 'egg shaped' force field thing that surrounds us, and this was pulling the energy down again?
Here is a picture of the human energy field, showing the egg shaped force field, as well as the front and rear aspects of the middle 5 major chakras:
http://www.alexandriahealing.co.uk/EMF/UCL.html

This could explain why there is no reference to this in the yogic texts. Because it is just an anomaly produced by a combination of excessive kundalini, and a partially blocked 5th chakra?

quote:
Scott wrote:
About growing taller: I actually had a few dreams a while back, where I was visited by angels and they were enormous. Like 8 or 9 feet tall. I'm not the type of person to take my dreams to be reality, but it's interesting that I've noticed people generally saying angels are taller than humans.

Fantastic! Dreams with angels in them are great. I have also heard that many angels are about 8 or 9 feet tall.

Kirtanman, thanks for the comprehensive reply. I would go along with you about the religious symbolism. Much symbolism I am sure does represent aspects of the human etheric system. However, I can't quite agree with your 'winged humans' theory:

quote:
Kirtanman wrote:
And, I think what you've experienced may clue us into how the whole idea of winged humans got started in the first place!

(Either by energetic practitioners feeling wings psychically as you did OR by people who were / are able to tap into etheric energy planes with astral vision ("astral" and "etheric" basically being synonyms, in my usage) -- and seeing beings .... quite possibly where their mystical buddies were sitting or standing just a moment before .... who were two feet taller than regular folk, with big ol' whonkin' wings!

Something doesn’t quite work for me with this. These are the reasons:
1. Where symbolism exists, say an icon of a person with a halo, there also exists non-symbolic descriptions in the esoteric texts explaining the symbolism. In the case of the halo, it would be the kundalini flowing out of the up-turned crown chakra like a fountain. In the case of winged humans, there is no comparative explanation in the texts.
2. 2. Many winged humans (angels) are described as being 8 or 9 feet tall (as Scott says), or even much larger. Even with the 6 inch expansion that occurs as we enter our etheric body, this would still only make the average human less that six and a half foot tall on the etheric plane, not 8 or 9 feet.
3. I have met angels. They are autonomous conscious intelligent beings that exist on the etheric/ astral plane. Unfortunately I was not able to see if they had wings or not. But they can definitely fly! Very fast! And as they are always portrayed as having wings I see no reason to assume otherwise.

quote:
Kirtanman wrote:
…probably the single most important aspect of any and all psychic / etheric experiences: not becoming distracted.

I agree entirely. All this is obviously looking ‘under the hood’ as Yogani puts it. It also falls in the ‘scenery along the way’ category. Personally I think there is an extent to which it is important to try and understand what is going on. Otherwise fear can build up. There is also the danger that we can think we are going mad (especially if we think we are the only person experiencing all this). I was lucky when I experienced my kundalini awakening. It blew the top of my head off big time (or at least it felt like it did). But I was expecting it and I knew what was happening. I was frightened when it happened, and I prayed hard for protection, but I would have been absolutely terrified if I had never heard of kundalini before! And probably never recovered. So for me there is ‘not becoming destracted’ whilst making sure we understand, as best we can, what is happening (even in the scenery).

quote:
Kirtanman wrote:
Wings and height are just the beginning, my friend ..... (you've taken the red pill ... <--- barely obscure Matrix reference .... please keep your arms and hands inside the first twenty-six dimensions, and remember: you must be as tall as the smooth-loop blue to the nineteenth power rings softly, to ride this ride!

We’ve all taken the red pill. These are interesting times!

Love and Light

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4375 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2006 :  04:04:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yoda
quote:
Yoda wrote:
Who's that artist who does all that subtle anatomy art? It'd be cool to hire an artist to travel the world drawing people's auras and then get the artist to jump in a time machine into the past and the future to make those same sketches. I would think you'd find lots of differences both generally and very peculiar ones too. I would think that you'd find differences between different traditions of spiritual practice too.

It would be a very interesting experiment. I think I have heard about this guy- and seen one of his pictures- a girl looking at the moon with her third eye? If it was the same person, then his work is incredible.

Love and light

Christi
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2006 :  06:31:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have met a woman who can see auras and she also see the wings people have. I had never heard of wings before I met her. She did not mention why we have them, but I guess I could ask her if she knows.

My partner have heard from her and got it confirmed from another woman also capable of seeing wings that he has a very special and rare form.

The woman told me my wings were locked, and that it was time to let them open. She made some stuff and said that I should not be surprised if I suddenly, when I least expect it feel a pull backwards - it will be the wings opening. About a week after I felt some kind of pull, but did not think so much about it.

When I later took a shower, though, I had a distinct feeling that the water was touching me outside the body. I still do not know if it is wings... I am sceptical. But I was a little bewildered when I saw a picture of such wings painted on one of the Osho-cards I have...

Interesting that the subject appeared here in forum...
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2006 :  2:50:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[quote]Originally posted by emc

The woman told me my wings were locked, and that it was time to let them open. She made some stuff and said that I should not be surprised if I suddenly, when I least expect it feel a pull backwards
[quote]

yes emc I experienced this one also....I used to be sceptical also

Great Stuff you guys have here............keep it going!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4375 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2006 :  3:16:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I have met a woman who can see auras and she also see the wings people have. I had never heard of wings before I met her. She did not mention why we have them, but I guess I could ask her if she knows.

Hi EMC
Yes.. why not ask her if everyone has wings in their aura, and if not, does everyone have the potential to manifest wings. And yes... definately.. ask her what they are for. And please let us know what she says.

Love and light

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2006 :  02:14:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I actually had an experience once where i felt myself as if i had a broken wing on the left side. It felt as if I was being hatched but had a broken wing. it has taken some years to feel it healing
Go to Top of Page

lorf

48 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  3:49:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit lorf's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I used to very interested in etheric wings a few years back. As far as I was told we all have the potential to develop wings. Most of us have them as buds or fastened in the back. Some manage to unfold them of their own accord and others need help from a psychic to have them opened. Wings can be used for healing and we were taught how to do it in a course I attended then. The wings belong to a specific energy quailty and in focusing on this "band" in the etheric spectrum they become a reality. Another way of seeing it is that they belong to one of many other dimensions.
Nowdays I do not put my attention to the wings. I had almost forgotten them. Nothing wrong with Angelic like dimensions, but they can become a distraction too. The wings belong there somehow, and they are real when they get attention. But when I focused on them and that energy quality I pulled myself away from awareness and my human potential. The wings had become just another (very nice) distraction.
Go to Top of Page

Bill

USA
46 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  2:21:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi,
There is a sonderful book written in the sixties published in the eighties called Meditations on the Tarot a Journey into Christian Hermeticism, anonymous, which has about four or five pages in the chapter Temperance, on wings in angels and human beings. Basically he says that wings are an expressions of a being's will to move between planes of consciousness in contemplation left wing, and actively, and creatively right wing. There are currents of energy that support that process.
The book seems to stick to an old ethos of secrets in terms of the how to, but it is one of the most inspiring things I have ever read and shows that the west has had a highly developed spiritual science and given the author's knowledge still does.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4375 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  2:25:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone and thanks for the great replies...
Hi Lorf, and welcome to the forum!
Bill, thanks for the reply... I will definately look up the book. I checked out the reviews of it on Amazon, and they are unbelievable.
I am still not sure if these 'wings' are real, or just a phenomenon in the pranic body that looks like wings (I use pranic and etheric to mean the same thing- pranakosha in sanskrit). Fancy helping us out Yogani? I don't think you will somehow... you don't seem to get drawn too much on scenery... but I guess it is always worth asking

Christi

Edited by - Christi on Nov 17 2006 3:50:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4375 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2006 :  6:34:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone,
I thought I would post an update on the wings stuff, as it seems that other people on the forum have experienced this sort of thing too. I have been doing some research, and it seems that quite a few people believe these wings are real. As far as I can tell, these wings are supposed to appear when the kundalini energy opens the heart chakra in the astral (third) body. This means that the kundalini, once activated, rises through the sushumna nadi, awakening the chakras as it goes (taking a number of years usually) until it finally reaches and opens the crown. It then begins the process again in the etheric body, opening the chakras of the etheric body until it reaches the crown. It then starts again in the astral, until it reaches the heart chakra at which point the wings appear (sprout) on our shoulder blades. The kundalini then continues up to the crown, and starts again on the next subtle body (the fourth) at the root chakra.
Once the wings are activated, the yogi is supposed to be able to move between the various realms of consciousness at will. The wings are not used as birds use them (we don't flap them), but their presence gives us the ability to transcend cosmic gravity, and rise at will into the higher planes of existence (as Bill pointed out).

They do not give us the ability to transcend terrestrial gravity, so they don't help with levitation. Interestingly, according to the author of the "Tarot a Journey into Christian Hermeticism" (thanks for the reference Bill), angels use their wings in the same way. They use them to fly, but do not need to spread them or flap them as birds do. This is in accordance with my experience of flying with angels. This is as far as I have got with my research into wings.

This obviously raises a question for me: You see the kundalini energy in my body hasn't yet reached the level of the crown chakra in my physical body, let alone any of my other bodies. All I can imagine is that I was activating so much energy that I got a bit ahead of myself, and the wings appeared before I was ready, so to speak. I hope someone finds this information interesting and useful.

Christi

Edited by - Christi on Dec 27 2006 6:49:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2006 :  04:48:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,
and thanks for your post.
I am curious then about the difference between humans in a physical body
(and spiritually sufficiently evolved) and such beings we call angels ...

L&L
Wolfgang
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4375 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2006 :  2:24:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wolfgang,
This is obviously the next question, and maybe a more pertinent question than the “what on earth is going on with my body” question: Namely, what is the difference between angels and humans who are at advanced stages of practice? I have also been asking myself the same thing.
Well, I can say what I know from direct experience. I know that when I flew with angels, I was in my light body, and they had very similar light bodies (golden). They seemed to have a heart centre, which radiated divine love continuously, very similar to advanced humans. They also seemed to be able to communicate using synergy waves (without thought or spoken language) in a similar way to advanced humans. They did not eat physical food, but instead seemed to be sustaining their light bodies using prana in a highly evolved way, so that again is similar to spiritually advanced humans. They also did not use thought, but seemed to be incredibly directly conscious of their surroundings. I could tell this because I was communicating with them telepathically, so I was directly aware of their thoughts and feelings. They did not experience feelings such as anger or doubt or fear, but only experienced (and continuously radiated) divine love, bliss and joy. They also seemed to experience another emotion which is hard to describe, it is the one you get when many people are rejoicing in praise of God together. So all of this, the lack of discursive thought, the emotional qualities of love and bliss, the direct awareness of the present moment, the constant remembrance of the divine in ecstatic praise, is also very similar to the qualities found in a spiritually advanced human being. In fact the only obvious difference that I can think of is that humans have physical bodies, and angels do not. I would, until recently, have said that angels have wings and humans do not, but now I am starting to question that view. There is a process that some people call ascension, where a very advanced human being, using nothing but their rising spiritual energies, uses their will to leave the physical body and enter (permanently) their light body. The physical body is then dropped, and never re-entered. I believe that Christ is described doing this in the New Testament, several days after he resurected his physical body which happened three days after the crusifiction. It is very interesting is it not?

Christi
Go to Top of Page

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2006 :  2:52:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

There is a process that some people call ascension, where a very advanced human being, using nothing but their rising spiritual energies, uses their will to leave the physical body and enter (permanently) their light body. The physical body is then dropped, and never re-entered ... It is very interesting is it not?

Hi Christi and Wolfgang,

I find this subject very interesting too. If you read Yogani's book "The Secrets of Wilder", you will find a beautiful description of the process when he makes his ascension. I believe that this is the goal for every human, when done with the existence in the physical plane. I have heard that one main difference between humans and angels is that angels don't normally take physical incarnation, at least they are not obliged to. If you Google "ascension research" you can find lots of information on these subjects.
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  04:34:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

my experience with angels is by ways not as clear as yours,
but I feel that somehow unconsciously I have a lot of contact
with them. What puzzles me, it seems that people of various
cultures and beliefs experience them differently and there
seems to be a mixture of experiences and a mixture of different
beings like angels, devas, deities, gods and so on.
Depending on our perception, depending on our evolvement
we seem to grasp various aspects of such beings.
I wonder how much our human development is intertwined
with the development of those beings. Are they also evolving
and learning with us ?

L&L
Wolfgang
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4375 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  7:16:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Weaver,
quote:
I have heard that one main difference between humans and angels is that angels don't normally take physical incarnation, at least they are not obliged to.

Yes, I have heard that too.
And thanks for the reminder about the ascension of John Wilder.

Hi Wolfgang,
quote:
What puzzles me, it seems that people of various
cultures and beliefs experience them differently and there
seems to be a mixture of experiences and a mixture of different
beings like angels, devas, deities, gods and so on.
Depending on our perception, depending on our evolvement
we seem to grasp various aspects of such beings.

You are right, there are lots of different beings out there (or in here maybe). Even the angels are divided into many types, which have their own appearances and behave in quite different ways. This is sometimes reffered to as the "heirarchy".
quote:
I wonder how much our human development is intertwined
with the development of those beings. Are they also evolving
and learning with us ?

I don't know. It would be nice if they were.
Christi
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2006 :  04:51:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do angels have a sex, are there male and female angels ?
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2006 :  8:04:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfgang

Do angels have a sex, are there male and female angels ?

The angels have descended and take many forms

It depends on what your heart believe...or what you perceive as your divine intervention

My aunt of good health and in her forties used to have many dreams of the deities before her hubby got ill

some weeks after her husband almost died of a massive heart attack

the doctors said he had a 5% chance of recovery

He did recover many months after.....but I believe they was giving her a warning.....

At that time I didn't really make much of it......Some years after I met a few people claiming the same

My own personal experience as I tried many times before to tell the world...

Gosh I hope this post go through without difficulty...

My fourth divine experience:

One very beautiful and devotional Saturday our service went on as normal.....However it also turned out to be our Mother's Day function....

Extra entertainment was provided.......2 little girls now learning to dance...

and my God they danced beautifully.....

While they were posing for pictures I was standing at the side where the crowd had dispersed a little.....

and I felt a verrrrrrrrrry strong pull.......

As usual since I don't comprehend anything I left immediately and went outside......

I returned about 3 minutes after and decided to take some pics
the area was pretty clear except for one of the bhajan singer partially in the pic...

I raised the camera and realize that strong force was right beside me and was pulling me and my camera a little to the left

I decided it was ok to get the guy in the pic SO that later on I can edit the pics if necessary....

Being in the night I took the pic even though the girls wasn't completely in focus.....

With the people nearby I didn't get too scared about the whole force thing and made nothing of it

Months after........I was backing up the laptop and I came across the pics I uploaded to the laptop which I never bothered to look at

As I opened up the pic ............I saw a realllllynice white light in formation of a deity in the same spot I felt the strong pull

Of course I didn't get 100% of the deity only 75%

and if I had shifted the camera I would not have appeared to be snapping the girls at all!

What I saw and have evidence of .......was another world.....

However it was the most beautiful white light or apparition I have ever laid my eyes on.......

For a few months I denied the whole thing and never showed much people and forgot about the whole thing....

Then one day
my Guru gave a wonderful discourse about his many trials and errors on his road to spirituality.......and he claimed

one night in the wee hours of the morning.....he felt as if being looked at and upon opening his eyes........2 deities beautiful white light looking down at him.....

His description of the deities was exactly what I had an image of and fitted the desciption of the apparition i snapped

I shall never doubt the existance of Lord Krishna and God himself
and never underestimate the greatness of the Lord......

for he is with us all the way.....

A simple night of praising of the Lord and a single snapshot proved at least my Guru was telling the truth

and existence of a divine world

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

paw

52 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2007 :  2:02:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit paw's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When I was a teen, I ate acid with a couple of buddies, and during the experience I saw them both appear as beings of rainbow translucence in motion, humanoid with three eyes, hawk's beaks and very long, attenuated rainbow wings rising straight above them. I didn't think much of this, but later in my studies when I saw ancient pictures of Egyptian god Horus, I recognized my vision, and realized that others had the same vision thruout history.

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4375 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2007 :  1:33:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Paw,
quote:
When I was a teen, I ate acid with a couple of buddies, and during the experience I saw them both appear as beings of rainbow translucence in motion, humanoid with three eyes, hawk's beaks and very long, attenuated rainbow wings rising straight above them. I didn't think much of this, but later in my studies when I saw ancient pictures of Egyptian god Horus, I recognized my vision, and realized that others had the same vision thruout history.

Must have been some Good S--t.
Christi.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4375 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2007 :  1:35:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neesha,
Thanks for the post. What an amazing experience, it is beautiful when we come into contact with such beings isn't it. Really a blessing.
Christi.
Go to Top of Page

paw

52 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  5:16:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit paw's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Paw,
quote:

Must have been some Good S--t.
Christi.

was Da BOM!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000