Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Strange thing happened after reiki healing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Martimo

Poland
2 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2016 :  09:39:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi, I don't know if this is good forum to ask this question, but not many people can answer it so I am searching everywhere.

In December 2015 I suffered depression and was healed by guy from India. He did some reiki, he put his warm hands on my head, throat, chest, belly and legs and after 4 sessions I was ok.

But in June 2016 something strange happened. I listened to some meditation music which puts mind into some frequency - delta frequency. I felt asleep while listening to this music, and I woke up im the middle of night, the music was already over, but my heart was pumping very quickly. My whole body was very hot, I was scared, but I went sleep again. Normally pulse during night is bit slower, because body rests, but mine was much faster.

The next day everything was different. My perception of reality was different. I was bit schizophrenic. Whole reality was for me unreal. I had to take antipsychotic pills, and I take them until now. I visited some acupuncturist which told that can help me, but after 14 sessions of acupuncture I am still ill.

What to do?

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2016 :  8:06:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe, acupuncture isn't your thing? I'd keep taking your medicine and start an exercise program to your liking.
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2016 :  06:36:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Second the idea. Continue the psychiatric medicines, go for counselling if needed. I suspect there is a component of Kundalini involved but not sure again. If you are ready for it after things settle down, you can start a meditation practice.

All the best
Go to Top of Page

Martimo

Poland
2 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2016 :  07:16:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lalow33 - what exercise program you are talking about?

jusmail - I called my healer and he also talked about Kundalini. What meditation practice you are talking about? Will meditation help to stop my Kundalini? Could you describe little bit more about it? Because it is very confusing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000