Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Too little vs too much practice
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

freedom

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2015 :  3:05:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
How does one differentiate between irritability/lethargy as related to not practicing enough vs. irritability/lethargy related to practicing too much. Thank you!

Ecdyonurus

Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2015 :  4:19:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi freedom. Try to reduce tge amount of practices - if gge symptoms disappear or st least improve you will know that you were overpracticing. If the symptoms don't change, it could not becrelated to practices - try to increase the amount of practices and you will know.
Go to Top of Page

freedom

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2015 :  3:44:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much Ecdyonurus. Makes sense. I'm really sensitive - ego likes to take advantage of all life's variables to confuse me. Just now realized a raw vegan protein powder I'd been using has caffeine in it- which I can't have as it means I won't sleep and that causes its own domino effect.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000